Lay down and die - paper trial

aliando

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial tuesday lays catterick none chepstow 3.50 seneschal 6/1 exeter 6.20 noyadabayo 13/2 kelso 2.20 bacarat 7/2 fav 4.00 ballycassidy 9/2 4.30 capitana 11/2 southwell none discarded horses catterick 8.05 racoon southwell 3.40 luckylover

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial cheers kev, but the horses aint listening at the moment :wall

tuesday lays catterick none chepstow 3.50 seneschal :puke won @ 13/2 exeter 6.20 noyadabayo :dude 6th @ 11/2 kelso 2.20 bacarat :dude PU @ 7/2 fav 4.00 ballycassidy :puke won @ 11/4 fav 4.30 capitana :dude 4th @ 15/2 southwell none discarded horses catterick 8.05 racoon to be updated later southwell 3.40 luckylover :rollin won @ 5/4 fav
:wall todays profit - 3x10=30pts :) todays losses - -65 + -27.5 = -92.5pts :@:puke todays overall return - -62.5pts OVERALL STATS Number of Horses Laid: 223 Number of Horses That Won: 43 Number of Horses That Placed: 59 Number of Horses Finishing Out of Placings: 107 Non-Runners: 14 Total Profit Returned: 1670pts Total Losses: -1255.54pts Overall Profit/Loss: +414.46pts Winning Bets/Losing Bets/Strike Rate (since filter added): 77/14/84.62%

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial

wensday lays beverley none chester none fakenham 4.55 lilac :spank won @ 3/1 kelso none kempton none discarded horses 4.00 chester bergonzi 2nd @ 11/4
:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall fcuk 'em. cant be arsed at the moment - will pick this up again tomorrow. I f i was doing this for real money, then i'd be taking a mini-break now for a few days, so gonna stop for a day or 2 and then continue. I know i'm up overall but hate losing and gonna have a mini-strop :lol :@

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial ok, have chucked my toys back into the pram now. again i wouldnt be betting at this point, but will continue with the selections to get some idea of whether there is a pattern or whether the tide has turned for some reason. for obvious reasons i'd advise watching only at the moment. todays profit - nil todays losses - -30pts todays overall return - -30pts OVERALL STATS Number of Horses Laid: 224 Number of Horses That Won: 44 Number of Horses That Placed: 59 Number of Horses Finishing Out of Placings: 107 Non-Runners: 14 Total Profit Returned: 1670pts Total Losses: -1285.54pts Overall Profit/Loss: +384.46pts Winning Bets/Losing Bets/Strike Rate (since filter added): 77/15/83.70% thursday lays ayr none chester none goodwood none newton abbot none wetherby none discarded horses ayr 8.50 street warrior goodwood 4.20 musical beat NA 4.10 berengario after all that, no qualifiers tomorrow anyhow!

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial

. I know i'm up overall but hate losing and gonna have a mini-strop
I'm exactly the same mate, probably what makes you strive for a great system so you don't lose money!
ok' date=' have chucked my toys back into the pram now.[/quote'] Keep your chin up mate, this seems a great system, and it'll no doubt come good in the end. Whilst it doesn't guarantee it, your hard work should pay off in the end. :ok

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial cheers mate - i'll start to have a little more time come june and will look at how the thread has gone and decide whether to put my money down then. if the thread continues like this then i'll wait. since joining this site and working out a little bit about the horses (so i really dont know too much), i seem to have noticed that i tend to do better with the winter season and the jumps rather than the handicaps and turf racing. not 100% sure why, but looking at possible reasons and will hopefully continue to keep ironing out a few creases here and there... :ok

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial Good to see you pick up your Dummy.:ok But as you have said still in profit, but this little hit has really been a big hit.:@ :@ :@ But persevere and find your yourself back on the winning track.

Re: Lay down and die - paper trial looks like i'm gonna have to put this to one side for a few days or so - uni work to be handed in in 2 weeks and its all mounting up now (and taking a lot more time than anticipated) so will have to give priority to that for now. will keep updating as time allows