** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cavelloman Power Ratings?

cavello

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Nice results........:ok I asked a question on the last page through curiosity, to no response? I Wasn't sure if this was deliberately ignored or just missed? Are your numerical ratings based on the seasonal form or recent? And also what is the Classic Shot rating? I found reference to the Power Pen and Pure Pen, but couldn't see what this third rating took into account when it began appearing? Thanks

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings?

Nice results........:ok I asked a question on the last page through curiosity, to no response? I Wasn't sure if this was deliberately ignored or just missed? Are your numerical ratings based on the seasonal form or recent? And also what is the Classic Shot rating? I found reference to the Power Pen and Pure Pen, but couldn't see what this third rating took into account when it began appearing? Thanks
My ratings are based on seasonal form. That why I use Paul Ross ratings to give me a recent form analysis. Classic shot is not actually quoted in my table but is a value based only on shots. The 3rd and 4th columns are the 2 ways I calculate the "true odds" . I also look at the The Times Predictor for their assessments of odds. Things that are overrated IMO are "moltivation factor" and the "new manager syndrome" . BTW I oten can't name one player in the teams I back. I view soccer teams as single units rather then 11 indiividuals. Thanks for your interest.:ok

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Cavelloman I have been following your selections with interest over the last few weeks. Thank you for your advices, your thought processes are a welcome addition to my betting, and continued success into 2008! What I cannot work out is your staking plan. How did you get to a profit today, if the Brighton bet went down and that was at 7 points? All the Best

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Few games this week plus have had little time for deep analysis. Just one value bet.

HOME TEAMSPEN POWERPURE PENLOOK UP ODDSP A ODDSPR RATINGPRICEVALUECOMMENTS
HEARTS:hope0.80.61.802.1015.82.12YES:hope2.12@Betfair (after -5% comm)
Will update returns next week.

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings?

Few games this week plus have had little time for deep analysis. Just one value bet.
HOME TEAMSPEN POWERPURE PENLOOK UP ODDSP A ODDSPR RATINGPRICEVALUECOMMENTS
HEARTS:hope:sad0.80.61.802.1015.82.12YES:hope2.12@Betfair (after -5% comm)
Will update returns next week.
Loss on Bet = -10 pts Profit to Date = 220.88 pts

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? 2 Midweek ganes Oldham Pow Pen 1.1 & Pure Pen 0.8 plus PR rating at -23.20 7 pts win @2.875 3 pts draw @3.3 with CentreBet:hope Swansea Pow Pen 2.6 & Pure Pen 1.8 plus PR rating +45.6 10 pts win (-1.25 AH) @1.93 with BetChronicle:hope Please note this was placed in the wrong thread last night:$