Cavelloman Power Ratings?

cavello

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings?

2 Midweek ganes Oldham Pow Pen 1.1 & Pure Pen 0.8 plus PR rating at -23.20 7 pts win @2.875 3 pts draw @3.3 with CentreBet 0-0 Swansea Pow Pen 2.6 & Pure Pen 1.8 plus PR rating +45.6 10 pts win (-1.25 AH) @1.93 with BetChronicle 2-1 Crewe score last min):sad Please note this was placed in the wrong thread last night:$
Lost on Night = -5.1 pts:sad Profit to Date = 197.68 pts Having a bad streak at present. What is frustrating, we are dominating many of the matches which we are not winning. :hope things change soon.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? A very bad day loss on day = 34.7 pts With the mass of threads now on soccer I will be closing most of my threads and my racing threads(after this winter) will in future be on the ATR section. Profit of Value Bets after 14 months = 162.88 pts Thread now closed

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? O.K I will start a new thread and put everything in the same thread.Power Rating,plus the 2 Paul Ross Systems Value Bets for tomorro Leyton O +1.7 Pen Power and +33 Paul Ross rating @1.8 with BetChronicle:hope Plymouth +0.8 Pen Power and +20.5 Pual Ross rating @1.95 ToteSport:hope Swindon +0.9 Pen Power But -8.25 Pual Ross @1.94 with BetChronicle:hope

O.K I will start a new thread and put everything in the same thread.Power Rating,plus the 2 Paul Ross Systems Value Bets for tomorro Leyton O +1.7 Pen Power and +33 Paul Ross rating @1.8 with BetChronicle:hope Plymouth +0.8 Pen Power and +20.5 Pual Ross rating @1.95 ToteSport:hope Swindon +0.9 Pen Power But -8.25 Pual Ross @1.94 with BetChronicle:hope
many thanks Cavelloman :ok like I say this is my favourite thread on PL welcome back, hope you enjoyed the break :lol

O.K I will start a new thread and put everything in the same thread.Power Rating,plus the 2 Paul Ross Systems Value Bets for tomorro Leyton O +1.7 Pen Power and +33 Paul Ross rating @1.8 with BetChronicle:sad Plymouth +0.8 Pen Power and +20.5 Pual Ross rating @1.95 ToteSport:clap Swindon +0.9 Pen Power But -8.25 Pual Ross @1.94 with BetChronicle:clap/quote] Profit on night = 8.9 pts:ok P.S. the 2 aways just fell below the price required for a bet and yes they both won:wall:lol Profit of Value Bets (since 1st Jan 2007) = 171.78 pts. Back Wednesday or Thursday with the new 3 in one thread.