Cavelloman Power Ratings?

cavello

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Hi Cavelloman, Been watching this for a good while now, But this weekend decided to follow with cash, had the 2 for value in a double, on the homes.:ok Missed out Nuremberg. But did the other 6 for the saturday, In 4fold 5 folds and Acc, Oldham:@ . Then today done the rest of the homes on there own plus acc. And all other selections in 6 folds ,7folds and acc.:hope So keep up the great work that you do. I see plenty of other people following this. :hope

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Hi Kev, At the end of the season I will do some analysis to see if I can find any interesting patterns. I feel they do better when backed up by Paul's ratings which is more related to recent form and is specific to recent form. Noted that Oldham was not rated very far in front compared to the other 5 you backed. At the moment Fiorentina Milan Roma are in front. Lazio are drawing. Come on Lazio:hope

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Bet indicated to be value are IMO bets full stop. Others I leave to other people to make the final decision. At the end of the season I will examine the data in more details and use various statistical tests to get a clearer pattern of what numbers related to what odds. Will be in Antwerp and Bruges this weekend hoping to get to the Brugge V Genk match..:ok So no posting on other thread.

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Yes. Bit of a quiet period for e/w bets at the moment. Also I've been away for a few days. More will be coming soon with more evening races which will allow me time to assess the market and use this in conjunction with form. Because I'm at work most afternoons in the week I only put up bets when I'm pretty sure that an e/w bet will be value.

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Hi again Cavelloman, i must be doing something wrong here :unsure you say 'A winning weekend for the bets indicated to be value 9.9 pts' but you only indicated 3 of the bets to be value (Plymouth, Mallorca and Oldham) and 1 of those lost so who do you get the above figure of 9.9 pts am I not backing the right selections??? thanks as always Greg

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? Home teams rated >1.5 have won over 83% of matches. Even I'm surprised at this figure when you considered that many were available at odds >1.5. I should be making more money.:wall Plans for next season are being planned now. Could even produce a full list of ratings for all matches if people were interested and if I could find a quick way to produce the data.

Re: Cavelloman Power Ratings? :notworthy Cavelloman,many thanks,since joining punters lounge and following your threads i have started to claw back some of my hard earned. Anything that you can do to make us all some cash is much appreciated and of interest. :cheers