wednesday lay of the day

aliando

lingfield 4.10 brumous is currently 11/4 in a 8 horse race, with a previous chase effort finishing 5/7. Excuses are made re: the distance and first time chase but there are a few other class horses here inc espirit saint, new entic, mibleu. ballyfoy and swift thyne also look like capable outsiders and i dont feel this horse is value at this price. lay brumous - expected SP 11/4 :hope

Re: wednesday lay of the day Prince Vector 3.50 Wolverhampton No course form, has never won over this trip. Might be well in at the weights but has a lot to prove. Tried in 1st time blinkers last time out and came 7th of 7. Has an expected SP of 6-4 and has to be laid at that price. 10 PTS LAY

Re: wednesday lay of the day I agree with the Prince Vector lay. However my choice tomorrow is Cool Sands in 16:50 at Wolverhampton. Whenever it has been at this weight previously it has failed to do anything. I think it will run its race this time under Dane O'Neill but I will be shocked if it manages to get its head infront.

Re: wednesday lay of the day 4.00 Ludlow OUNINPOHJA Difficult to win with, well btn @ odds on LTO, top weight and I think it will struggle tomorrow. Backing IFFY against it who ran well last time only 11 l behind Afsoun which ran well enough against Straw Bear on Saturday. Big lay OUNINPOHJA Strength 10/10

Re: wednesday lay of the day

4.00 Ludlow OUNINPOHJA Difficult to win with, well btn @ odds on LTO, top weight and I think it will struggle tomorrow. Backing IFFY against it who ran well last time only 11 l behind Afsoun which ran well enough against Straw Bear on Saturday. Big lay OUNINPOHJA Strength 10/10
GL with this mate:ok Personally I think it will win back on better ground but is certainly not a horse to put your life savings on. As I won't be backing it at the likely odds, I'll be cheering on IFFY for you:hope

Re: wednesday lay of the day BOADAI (Place Lay) - 2.30 Ludlow think, i might have a better chance laying longer priced horses to be unplaced.. The selection was beaten out of sight in its last 4 runs, untried at this distance, and there ought to be at least two horses ahead of him today. Currently trading at 3.6 on the betfair place lay market.

4.00 Ludlow OUNINPOHJA Difficult to win with, well btn @ odds on LTO, top weight and I think it will struggle tomorrow. Backing IFFY against it who ran well last time only 11 l behind Afsoun which ran well enough against Straw Bear on Saturday. Big lay OUNINPOHJA Strength 10/10
Your at it again! You and me are gonna tangle if you keep opposing my selections... :lol lol Today you've opposed Some Bookies! Actually, thinking about it, it might prove the safer stratagy.... hehe

Re: wednesday lay of the day 4.25 Punchestown - Cornhill Lad 2.68 Lots of negatives - unproven at distance, not raced at track, carrying more weight in a slightly more competitive race than last, trainer 3/49 and jockey 1/75, large field, priced down for 2nd lto, several others with prior winning form.

Your at it again! You and me are gonna tangle if you keep opposing my selections... :lol lol Today you've opposed Some Bookies! Actually, thinking about it, it might prove the safer stratagy.... hehe
This time my lay got beat. Just............. :nana :nana Iffy dissapointing tho :$

lingfield 4.10 brumous is currently 11/4 in a 8 horse race, with a previous chase effort finishing 5/7. Excuses are made re: the distance and first time chase but there are a few other class horses here inc espirit saint, new entic, mibleu. ballyfoy and swift thyne also look like capable outsiders and i dont feel this horse is value at this price. lay brumous - expected SP 11/4 :hope
NR :\
Prince Vector 3.50 Wolverhampton No course form, has never won over this trip. Might be well in at the weights but has a lot to prove. Tried in 1st time blinkers last time out and came 7th of 7. Has an expected SP of 6-4 and has to be laid at that price. 10 PTS LAY
:clap :clap :clap
I agree with the Prince Vector lay. However my choice tomorrow is Cool Sands in 16:50 at Wolverhampton. Whenever it has been at this weight previously it has failed to do anything. I think it will run its race this time under Dane O'Neill but I will be shocked if it manages to get its head infront.
Alikat- 3.30 Ludlow Very weak favourite. Big weight penalty ( 9 pounds greater than any other chase pen. ) 39L behind lto in sept.
BOADAI (Place Lay) - 2.30 Ludlow think, i might have a better chance laying longer priced horses to be unplaced.. The selection was beaten out of sight in its last 4 runs, untried at this distance, and there ought to be at least two horses ahead of him today. Currently trading at 3.6 on the betfair place lay market.
4.25 Punchestown - Cornhill Lad 2.68 Lots of negatives - unproven at distance, not raced at track, carrying more weight in a slightly more competitive race than last, trainer 3/49 and jockey 1/75, large field, priced down for 2nd lto, several others with prior winning form.
:clap :clap :clap Well Done all..:clap :clap