Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4)

Player

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet 53 result Bet 53 result: LOSER! :wall Stade Rennais @ St. Etienne 3-1 Amount lost: $125.86 Bankroll: $(489.25-125.86) = $363.39 Bets = 53, Won = 26, Lost = 27 -------------- This is getting hard to swallow: Rennes in his previous 11 away games scores just a total of 5 goals, and today they have 3! :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4)

Good Luck Player.... Personally I hate French Football as there usually aren't many goals, but I did consider this bet! Hope that isn't the kiss of death for you! :hope
Thanks mate! :ok Even if this is gonna be a winner, and I get back at $600 I will think hard to go further with this thread or just call it closed, and take my $100, because it had a terribly hard going from the very beginning.

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4) KILLED BY FOOTIE MATCHES! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall 7 losers is row, 6 of them footies! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall $500 LOST! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall THREAD BURIED! ----------------------------------------------------------------- I'm waiting on your comments what could caused the ridiculous performing of this thread from the very beginning. It must've been something I was doing very wrong, IMO here is more involved than bad luck, which I have been blessed with plenty of for this system!

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4) Sorry to see this Player, I can't really offer any advice other than you do appear to have been very unlucky from start to finish as the odds chosen should have given you more wins. The problem with continuing to double up, again and again is that in the end you will hit a losing streak that will break the bank. This has happened on this thread and your previous one where you had 400% profit at one stage. Good luck with your next system. Aldric