Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4)

Player

This is my third attempt to play a system on the home teams. The first one was: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41166 , which ended very quich, and I blown my starting bankroll of $100. The second one was: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41318 . Here things looked excellent, I succeeded to quadruple my starting bankroll of $540, but after that in just 2 days everything vanished. I closed the system with an insignificant gain. In the hope that I have learned two important facts from these systems, which are: - betting on home teams with odds worst than -160 makes no sense, and - periodically the plus made compared to the starting bankroll needs to be withdrawn, to avoid a wipeout when the inevitable bad run will come, I start this new system. ----------------------------------------------------------------- The rules I will set here will be very stricly respected. Rule 1: I will bet only on home teams to win, any sport, 2 way and 3 way bets, having odds between -110 and -160. Rule 2: I will apply a Martingale progression, based theoretically on odds of -160, as follows: Bet 1 = 1 Unit Bet 2 = 1.6 Units Bet 3 = 4.16 Units Bet 4 = 10.83 Units Bet 5 = 28.13 Units The units are calculated like after a loss (or 2-4 losses in row) with a win to just recover the previous loss (or the sum of previous losses). The number of units needed = 45.71 Starting Bankroll = $500.00 Theoretically I can lose maximum 4 times in row, taking on every bet odds of exactly -160. Practically, Rule 2 will work like if a bad run will occur (multiple losses in row) taking odds better than -160 will make maybe possible to have the chance of a sixth bet, after 5 losses in row. This, because the next wager in the progression will be calculated every time to just brake even in case of win with the previous loss/losses. Rule 3: Every time when a plus of $250 will be achieved compared to the starting bankroll, I will withdraw this amount. Rule 4: I will be betting only at one game at a time, and only after the conclusion of the previous bet is known with certainity. The bets will be placed at Pinnacle, BWIN and CanBet. ----------------------------------------------------------------- The system will start tomorrow, February 3, and will be played with real money.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4)

Good luck with your new system :) Aldric
Thanks mate! :ok It's quite hard to begin from 0 again, and with a potentially a lot lower profits increasing system (if everything goes well) after I blown over $1,500 in pure profits in my last closed thread. :sad

Re: Bet 1

Game: Academica @ Naval
This match is gonna be only tomorrow, Sunday...:@ :eyes I guess because of the stupid kind of presentation of the betting events at CanBet (the dates are mixed up, because the matches are ordered by countries) I didn't paid enough attention to the date. Now I can not cancel, and I don't have other choice, that when it comes the time to this bet to increase the wager depending how the situation will be on the system until then. So this will be actually bet nr. "x" and not 1, and Bet 1 will come up now. Arrgggh, it's something funky about this thread, I can't seem to be able to get it started... Ridiculous?! :unsure :loon :dude

Bet 6 Bet 6: Date: Saturday, February 3 2007 Competition, Sport: Portuguese Superliga, Soccer Game: Academica @ Naval Bookmaker: BWIN Pick: Naval to win Odds: -125 Wager: $25.79 Possible win: $20.63 ------------------------------- I already bet on this game first time yesterday $8.55. Now I made an additional bet of $17.24, but now at BWIN not CanBet.

After 5 bets... This is a horrible start for the system... :sad Maybe the Gods of betting that's why didn't wanted to let me begin, having 2 "false" starts yesterday. :lol What is ridiculous, my other thread (Home dogs only) which is paper trail only, it goes a lot better than I imagined, because the odds I play there. :loon Of course, all this is because of pure luck or unluck (!?).:unsure

Bet 9 Bet 9: Date: Monday, February 5 2007 Competition, Sport: FA Premier Reserves League, England, Soccer Game: Portsmouth (Reserves) @ Watford (reserves) Bookmaker: BWIN Pick: Watford (reserves) to win Odds: -142.86 Wager: $9.77 (is equal with wagering $10.94 at -160) Possible win: $6.84