Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4)

Player

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4) This system is going horrible, and I have no idea why... The trend was the same from the very first bet, and if something changed, just became worst. What do you guys think, what are your opinions, observations, what I'm doing very wrong here?

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4) Sorry mate for the bad run at the moment. Are you relaying too much on odds ? Not enough backround info ? Maybe too many bets in too short period ? Maybe too many leagues going on, can you keep up with all those leagues ? The system it self is "perfect", but it needs obviously very high strike rate. Another bad thing in this system is when bad run happens you should still keep your head cool and pick the next bet in same selecting criterias as the first ones, if cant do that, it is not a system ? And often when betting on home favourites the prices are short and that in the long run is not a good thing. I personally dont like this system because in some point it put you chasing losses with your entire bankroll. Have done that in real roulette and it was lesson never to forget. In fact because of that disaster, I went looking for some books about roulette systems and found a book which change my approach to such systems totally upside down, check my Reverse-Labouchére thread. So all in all, you just have to bet on winners with good price more often ;) Wishing Luck :hope Moo$e

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4) Thanks Sousa and Moo$e! Sousa, I look first at the odds, then I look at the place of the teams in the standings, and the last 3-4 games of each (this is not available in all championships all the time in the sources I have). If I like the odds, (or I do not dislike them at least) compared with the place of teams and last games, then I go with that bet.

Re: Home advantage (Playin' with the fire 4) :@ Down to my last bet... :wall Even in the very unlikely event that will be a winner, I still won't recover what I lost in the last 4 bets, and another 3-4 losers will follow, as usually...:puke This thread looks very much jinxed from the very beginning :spank :loon , otherwise is no explanation in the world to a 6-14 record, when all the picks are on home favs with odds between -110 -160.