** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£50 Says You'll Watch This

avongirl

Did anyone? Channel 4 at 11.05 tonight (Tues). 1st of 3 parts with Hardeep Singh looking at gambling in general. Wasn't fully concentrating on it but, amongst other things, he was in Vegas, at the dogs and horses, having a go at being a bookmaker and having a private bet with Antonio Esfandiari (I think it was him anyway) about jumping in a swimming pool fully clothed! Quite entertaining anyway. Next programme is tomorrow (Weds) at same time - all about poker, promising interviews with Negreanu and others. Worth a look I would think. :ok

Re: £50 Says You'll Watch This I've seen both episodes so far, and it's better than most of the dross on offer at that time of night. Hardeep is a bit too dry (and unfunny) for a comedian, but what a hoot he must have had making the programme. Seemingly open access to so many top names. My guess is that Steve Lipscomb opened the doors for him. I just wish our presenter :sad would lighten up. McG :gimme

Re: £50 Says You'll Watch This

What's the brief for the show? What's the objective? having missed the first one I got the feeling I didn't know the setting or where it was trying to go......
hes basically got £7000 to gamble with and is trying just about every form of gambling