** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED!

aldric

Re: Crazy staking!

Bet 21 Football, Friendly ALTACH to beat Winterthur £50 @ 1.6 to win £30 :hope Bet placed with Bwin therefore 0% commission.. Betfair don't have this market.
WINNER :nana Altach win 3-2... (bit lucky, goal on 87 mins and they came from 0-1 down) Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £455.43 Strike Rate: 66.6% Total bets: 21 Bets won: 14 Bets lost: 7

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crazy staking! Bet 22 Club Friendly, Football GAK GRATZ to beat Karnten £15 @ 1.7 to win £10.5 -------- Again bet placed at bwin, unfortunately my previous bet hasn't been settled and I didn't have enough funds in the bwin account to place the usual 5% / £20 bet. I have wiped out my neteller account with all the fun they have been having recently (suspending shares etc) so no way to top-up my bwin account - lol.

Bet 22 Club Friendly, Football GAK GRATZ to beat Karnten £15 @ 1.7 to win £10.5
WINNER GRATZ beat Karnten (4-1 with ten mins left) :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £465.93 Strike Rate: 68.18% Total bets: 22 Bets won: 15 Bets lost: 7

Re: Crazy staking! Bet 23 Championship League, Volleyball. BELCHATOW to beat Roeselare £20 @ 1.54 to win £10.33 I feel like betting on some complete random game / sport I have absolutely no idea about... I don't even know where to find the score :loon (I missed the Marseille game, my daughter was playing on my laptop!) Edit. Just found the score is going to be live on bwin

Bet 23 Championship League, Volleyball. BELCHATOW to beat Roeselare £20 @ 1.54 to win £10.33
LOSING BET..... 3-2 in sets (they were 1 and 2-1 ahead, oh well) :wall Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £445.93 Strike Rate: 65.2% Total bets: 23 Bets won: 15 Bets lost: 8

Re: Crazy staking! Bet 24 Spanish Football. BARCELONA to beat Betis (@ betis) £43.75 @ 1.72 to win £30 I may change the rules for losing bets, the stakes get too high in comparison to my bankroll if I take odds of less than 2.0. For example if this bet loses, I will have lost £63.75 on bets 1 and 2... therefore my 3rd bet would need to win £95.63 (50% more than I lost) and a stake of almost £201 at odds of 1.50 would be required. :eek I am going to think about this............

Bet 24 Spanish Football. BARCELONA to beat Betis (@ betis) £43.75 @ 1.72 to win £30
LOSING BET :wall :wall 1-1 draw. Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £402.18 Strike Rate: 62.5% Total bets: 24 Bets won: 15 Bets lost: 9 2 new rules: 1) No betting on away sides in football! 2) The 3rd bet of a losing sequence will be placed to cover the losses of the previous 2 bets. i.e For my last 2 losing bets I have staked £63.75, therefore my next stake will be placed to return that amount.

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking! Due to work commitments, only one bet for me today: Bet 25 Soccer, French league, 1st Division NANCY to beat St Etienne £51.49 @ 2.3 to win £63.76 Slightly over my max odds by .05!, however I like this bet... Nancy have the best record in the French League at home, 8 wins 1 draw 1 loss. St Etienne have only won 1 game away so far this season (they have drawn 4). In head to head at home Nancy have won 4 lost 2 against St Etienne. This is an important bet as a loss will make a huge dent in the profits made to date. :hope :hope -------- Another rule, don't bet on a sport I have no idea about, such as volleyball. Take more time and be more selective, this is not a sprint :)

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking!

Bet 25 Soccer, French league, 1st Division NANCY to beat St Etienne £51.49 @ 2.3 to win £63.76
LOSER :wall :wall :wall Nancy lost 2-0. Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £350.69 Strike Rate: 60% Total bets: 25 Bets won: 15 Bets lost: 10

Tough times mate! :unsure Nancy hosed us! :@ :spank I cannot wait to see your next pick and wager amount... :dude :cheers
That was a bit rough, I only just saw you were on Nancy also. Well, my rules mean that I am back to bet one of the sequence which is £15. Fingers crossed that there are no more 3 losing bets in succession for another 25 bets :)

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking! Bet 26 Club Friendly, Football STURM GRAZ to beat Austria Vienna £15 @ 1.6 to win £9 (placed with bwin) I know I said no more away bets, but Sturm will win this by a country mile!! (This is actually being played at a neutral venue, Only thing is I don't know where to get a score update) :hope

Where have you bet this one? I can not find it at BWIN. It's already begun?
Hi, Yeah its already started, at 1300hrs, I just put it on and posted. Unfortunately ive been looking for the score for the last 45 minutes but can't find it anywhere!!! It will take forever to settle so I will have no idea if I won or lost for a few hours probably :(

Hi, Yeah its already started, at 1300hrs, I just put it on and posted. Unfortunately ive been looking for the score for the last 45 minutes but can't find it anywhere!!! It will take forever to settle so I will have no idea if I won or lost for a few hours probably :(
I've been looking too on all the live score sites I know mate, but this game is in the Bermuda Triangle! :lol Every day there are a tons of games I would like to bet/could bet on at BWIN, but I never do, because I have nowhere to follow live score on them, and BWIN takes a lot of time to grade your bet, also they are very slow to post the results. :puke

Bet 26 Club Friendly, Football STURM GRAZ to beat Austria Vienna £15 @ 1.6 to win £9 (placed with bwin)
LOSER :wall It was a 1-1 draw.... Terible run of results, 4 losses in a row now. Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £335.69 Strike Rate: 57.7% Total bets: 26 Bets won: 15 Bets lost: 11

Bet 27 Club Friendlies VALERENGA to beat Sandefjord £30.27 @ 1.90 to win £27.51 I have bet £5 more than I needed to by accident.. blame work and illness! :puke
GL mate! :hope Let's hope that accident was a lucky one, 'cause you'll win! :lol

GL mate! :hope Let's hope that accident was a lucky one, 'cause you'll win! :lol Bet 27 Club Friendlies VALERENGA to beat Sandefjord £30.27 @ 1.90 to win £27.51
Cheers for that Player, I certainly needed a change of fortune and I think it is safe to say WINNER Valerenga leading 4-0 at half time :nana :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £363.20 Strike Rate: 59.26% Total bets: 27 Bets won: 16 Bets lost: 11

Cheers for that Player, I certainly needed a change of fortune and I think it is safe to say WINNER Valerenga leading 4-0 at half time :nana :nana
WOW, what a sweet score, considering the odds you had!..... :clap

Bet 28 FA Cup Football PLYMOUTH to beat Barnet £15 @ 1.87 to win £12.43 Another away game, however I just can't see barnet winning or even drawing this.
WINNER - 2-0 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £375.63 Strike Rate: 60.70% Total bets: 28 Bets won: 17 Bets lost: 11

Bet 29 Spanish Football, 2nd division VALLADOLOLID to beat Gijon £16.5 @ 1.81 to win £12.74
WINNNER - 1-0 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £388.37 Strike Rate: 62.06% Total bets: 29 Bets won: 18 Bets lost: 11 I feel :puke so no more bets for me today.