** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED!

aldric

Re: Crazy staking!

Bet 12 Swedish Elitserien, Ice Hockey SKELLEFTEA to beat Malmo £15 @ 1.86 to win £12.29
Looks to be a winner 4-1 late in the 3rd period... will update on the result however as it is a likely winner I made the following bet, just before the kick-off. Bet 13 English Championship, Football PLYMOUTH to beat Coventry £16.5 @ 1.99 to win £15.56

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet 13 English Championship, Football PLYMOUTH to beat Coventry £16.5 @ 1.99 to win £15.56
WINNER - PLYMOUTH won 3-2 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £414.62 Strike Rate: 69.2% Total bets: 13 Bets won: 9 Bets lost: 4

Looks to be a winner 4-1 late in the 3rd period... will update on the result however as it is a likely winner I made the following bet, just before the kick-off. Bet 13 English Championship, Football PLYMOUTH to beat Coventry £16.5 @ 1.99 to win £15.56
SWEET! :cheers :dude

Bet 15 Russian Superliga METALLURG at home to beat Traktor £19.96 @ 1.85 to win £16.16
Looks like a losing bet.... 0-3 in the 2nd period, therefore: Bet 16 Russian Superliga NOVOSIBIRSK to beat MVD Tver £20 @ 1.72 to win £13.76

Looks like a losing bet.... 0-3 in the 2nd period, therefore: Bet 16 Russian Superliga NOVOSIBIRSK to beat MVD Tver £20 @ 1.72 to win £13.76
I should have been on this one too (and I have considered it strongly before betting on Metallurg too), but I got on the bookie site about 4 mins after the line was already closed.... :wall

Bet 15 Russian Superliga METALLURG at home to beat Traktor £19.96 @ 1.85 to win £16.16 Looks like a losing bet.... 0-3 in the 2nd period.
Wow...... what an incredible comeback!! :rollin Bet 15 - WINNER 4-3 :nana :nana :nana :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £445.82 Strike Rate: 73.3% Total bets: 15 Bets won: 11 Bets lost: 4 My strike rate is very high at the moment, obviously a short sample and unfortunately I have to be prepared for a change in fortune in the near future.

Indeed, an amazing strike rate, for the average odds you're playing. You should play the lottery, but ASAP, until you're still very good friend with Mr. Luck! :lol
:rollin I know, just wish I was playing for bigger stakes, but I am playing the system and rules are rules!!!! Out of interest what do you think about the staking for this system? I like having the max of 3 losing bets in a row as hopefully that should prolong the system for a while.... I know I am going to get 3 losses in a row, it is impossible to avoid in the long term, however hopefully the staking will get back the loss of those 3 bets when it happens.

I'm speachless! :notworthy :drums :cheers :loon
lol thanks, pure luck :unsure Bet 17 Slovakia, Extraliga Ice Hockey TRENCIN to beat Poprad £24.15 @ 1.66 to win £15.18 I don't usually provide an explanation for my bet, but I will for a change :loon Trencin have won their last 6 games and have a great H2H record against poprad:
24/11/2006 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 2:1
29/09/2006 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 4:2
11/03/2006 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 0:2
10/03/2006 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 1:2
28/02/2006 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 4:1
09/12/2005 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 1:0
16/10/2005 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 4:1
15/02/2005 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 5:2
05/12/2004 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 3:3 3:3 (OT)
15/10/2004 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 2:2 2:2 (OT)
28/02/2004 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 2:1
27/02/2004 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 8:1
01/02/2004 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 3:1
02/12/2003 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 5:2
07/10/2003 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 5:1
14/02/2003 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 2:2
03/12/2002 ST Extraliga Dukla Trencin vs. HK SKP Poprad 2:1
So this will probably lose, lol!!!

lol thanks, pure luck :unsure Bet 17 Slovakia, Extraliga Ice Hockey TRENCIN to beat Poprad
Well, yesterday late evening when I prepared my battle play for today, from the Slovak League I wrote down Trencin and MHC Martin to take them eventually on the ML for a home win. The only reason I totally dropped Trencin now, is because I see you bet on them, and sooner or later you're bound to lose :rollin (if not on this one, then on the next bet, LOL). Instead I bet again on a russian huge home fav, with high odds, because I think it would be too much of sh...t to take if from the 4 bets I made on the russian championship today, all on big favs, I would go 1-3. I hope in a 2-2, which is still bad considering the taken odds. :$

Re: Crazy staking! lol, dropping a game because I am due a loss, I like your style ;) Martin was the other game I was going to be betting on, I wish I did now as I thought the Trenchin game was starting an hour ago. Its strange they seem to keep moving the time it is starting back????! It is possibly starting in 20 mins? GL on the Russian bet.... :hope

lol, dropping a game because I am due a loss, I like your style ;) Martin was the other game I was going to be betting on, I wish I did now as I thought the Trenchin game was starting an hour ago. Its strange they seem to keep moving the time it is starting back????! It is possibly starting in 20 mins? GL on the Russian bet.... :hope
Trencin was sceduled to start "all day long" at 12:30 PM EST, according to xscores.com (this is the one I use the most). Thanks for the good luck wish on the russian game, but it looks I will lose again, it's only 10 min left and it's 1-2. Unbelievable how bad were doing today the home teams in the russian championship! :puke If I lose this one too, I guess I'm done for a long time to bet on the russian games. :eyes

Re: Crazy staking! You certainly have had some bad luck with the Russian home wins today.... :\ Hopefully your swedish bet will come in as I don't want to see the stakes for your next bet if not!!! Trencin is finally underway...... I had a look at xscores, not sure if I like the layout... ive been looking at http://www.flashscore.com/hockey/ recently which I like......

Bet 17 Slovakia, Extraliga Ice Hockey TRENCIN to beat Poprad £24.15 @ 1.66 to win £15.18
As I said, provide the reason for the win and it will probably lose... LOSING BET - Trencin lost (1-2 with about 1 minute left)...... :wall Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £435.43 Strike Rate: 70.5% Total bets: 17 Bets won: 12 Bets lost: 5

Bet 20 Australian Open, Tennis (mens) NADAL to beat Gonzalez £20 @ 1.51 to win £9.91
LOSER..... Nadal loses 3-0!!!! :wall I bet he feels a bit :puke Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £425.43 Strike Rate: 65.0% Total bets: 20 Bets won: 13 Bets lost: 7