Help wanted re Boss

Hedonist

I have just purchased a new computer and am busy downloading the poker sites I have money at. Since I am only allowed 4 Boss sites I am wondering which are the best to install? I think Virgin, Poker770 and Paddy Power are all Boss sites that I would be interested in. I had Sporting Odds, Poker.co.uk, Mermaid and Canbet on my old computer and was not allowed any more. I have downloaded Sporting/Paradise which is no longer Boss. If I download 4 different sites would I still be able to access the old ones? I still have money in Poker.co.uk and Mermaid, but not enough to worry about losing. Any help/advise appreciated.

Re: Help wanted re Boss Hedonist You can only register 4 boss sites per PC, but the amount you can download is infinite Sooo...the accounts you had on your old pc you can just re-download and then you will also have another 4 registrations available to you using the new pc

Re: Help wanted re Boss I think I only have accounts at 3 boss sites (SO, Virgin and poker.co.uk), so can't really help. But I seem to remember people saying that you could get around the limit by downloading and registering for further ones on a different computer. In which case you could probably install and register for up to 4 new ones on your new computer and still use the old ones as well. But I may be thinking of a different network, so I'd wait to hear from somebody who really knows before you try.

Re: Help wanted re Boss

As no-one else has mentioned it I thought I'd say Poker770 is on the Ipoker network not boss.
..and there's a limit on that network too I believe, but not sure you can use the same work-around as Boss. Looking at the screen shots, I think Maharajah and PokerSatellites will be Boss, if you want to consider some new sites.

Re: Help wanted re Boss

..and there's a limit on that network too I believe, but not sure you can use the same work-around as Boss. Looking at the screen shots, I think Maharajah and PokerSatellites will be Boss, if you want to consider some new sites.
I had 4 ipoker sites on my old computer, have already downloaded 2 onto the new one with no problems so I am OK with those, the problem I had previously with Boss was not downloading the site but opening an account. I also had problems with Absolute and could not open an account at Goal Poker so it was not all bad! :lol