Tennis Week 2 ( anything NOT Australian Open )

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results & Picks Kooyong Roddick (tb Murray) 1.68 (60% chance) WON Ljubicic (tb Stepanek) 1.599 ( 63% chance) LOST ATP Auckland (SF) Robredo (tb Calleri) 1.649 (62% chance) WON Ferrer (tb Fish) 1.699 (60& chance) WON WTA Sydney (F) Clijsters (tb Jankovic) 1.457 (70% chance) WON Today's result: +1.485 units. 1 pick for tomorrow:- ATP Auckland (Final) Robredo (tb Ferrer) 1.741 (59%) Good Luck

Re: Tennis Week 2

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventBlake - Moya
SelectionBlake 2:1
Strength5/10
Date12/01/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 4.50 (Back)
ReasoningSo far Moya won all his matches here at Sydney in 3 sets but this time I believe that he can lose in 3 sets :D I think that Blake will win this but Moya will give hime a good fight and hopefully will take one set.Moya always was a hard task for Blake.5 out of 7 meetings were 3 set matches and one was 4 set match.When Blake was winning against Moya it was 2 out of 2 times 3 set matches.I'm not counting that last year meeting at U.S Open as this is best of five.Today I also expect tight game as Moya is in really good form beating Baghdatis and Gasquet here at Sydney and Blake for sure want to defend his previous year title.

AO Qualifiers Hi, There are 3 picks for the AO Qualifiers (all odds from Pinnaclesports and 1 unit per pick, % chance in brackets):- AO Qualifier Luzzi F(tb Mackin A) 1.714 (59%) Fleishman Z (tb Summerer T) 1.625 (63%) Sluiter R (tb Reynolds B) 1.685 (61%) plus the previous pick ATP Auckland (Final) Robredo (tb Ferrer) 1.741 (59%) Good Luck

Donald Duck statistics Hi, Donald. I was looking up your statistics in Sports-Punters.com , and I see no more your Safin-Nalba tip of 10 Jan. But the tip was on that list a couple of days ago! Do you have any idea why the line disappeared, even in the .xls file that can be downloaded? I am afraid statistics can be affected for everybody if some lines come and go... Thanks, bye. Giorgia