Tennis Week 2 ( anything NOT Australian Open )

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis Week 2 Benneteau v Gasquet Benneteau to win @ 3.93 10bet 3/10 If i am to have a dog play tonight its gotta be Bennetau. He leads h2h 2-0..both challengers and yes both in the past 2001 was the year, both times 2-0 and both times hard surface. So to the main reason why im betting on him (besides the great value) is that he seems to be prepared better at the start of the season. Was comparing both players form in january last year, and it seems that our Julien was much better prepared as his French collegue Richard – he hasnt shined in 2006 and 2004 at the start of the season (he left januar 2005 – i tnik it was injury). Also Gasquet is having difficulties in reaching the second round here – two attempts, both have failed, last year Andreev took care of that and in 2004 injury against Felix Mantilla. Benne is virgin at this tournament and i for one will be hoping that he makes sure that Gasquet wont get to second round of the tournament »down under«

@The Duck - pretty much seems so. the Taiwani authorities might even chop his arm of for stealing something in his country and still beat Czech star player (damn i forgot his name already...) with the remaining arm tied behind his back...:rollin

Re: Tennis Week 2 hey guys. Who the fukcis Healy and why is he a favourite against Koubek....long flight..does Koubek wants to hang out with his budy...hmm Minar (got to check out his name one more time - forgot again)...Koubek is @ 2.60 at most bookies...so DD..please serve the answers...

Re: Tennis Week 2 Once you pop, you just cant stop...another one... Clement v Mathieu / Mathieu to win Expekt @ 2.20 5/10 Quite nice odds for the man who won last two aginst his todays opponent. Both wins coming on hard surface, actually theirs h2h is tied, but Clement won on carpet and clay and lost last two meetings. I also looked Clements recent matches and he just loves to loose against his countrymenm last one he beat was Spadea. This season Clement managed to beat Benji Becker and the lost to Guccione in 2nd round in Adelaide. Mathieu also wasnt the best guest to Adelaide as he beat Henrych in 1st and thencrashed out to Del Potro (DP later beat Kunytsin and crashed out to local hero Guccione). Anyway cant see Clemet geting younger, and with the h2h advantage i give the thumbs up to this bet. Low stakes of course, its only the start of the season

Re: Tennis Week 2

RAIN...Hmmm Koubek in @2.69 now..Hmm
still got it at 2.25 at my bookie...but the line movement was just absurd...dont know any of the players, know that Koubek played well in last tournament, dont know sheate bout his opponent..but with that kind of shit was forced to take it.

still got it at 2.25 at my bookie...but the line movement was just absurd...dont know any of the players' date=' know that Koubek played well in last tournament, dont know sheate bout his opponent..but with that kind of shit was forced to take it.[/quote'] PLAY started.. Koubek flight might be the problem.. I have him max, so i hope the best. Healey is a serving machine. Like all the other new players, his serve is crazy.. lets keep our fingers crossed...:hope Blake plays Kim , instead of X.Malise

2.set Na LI...6-1, maybe im going 5/5 in about 25-30 min.. ;) Wild wild, nice nice nice....
Naaaa 0-3 down 3.set 2 breaks is over.. But I sholdnt really cry.. Having a hell of year 2007 so far, Holy mother. its "MIGHTY FINE" :loon 4/5 until now in todays Tennis, more to come, Santoro,Mirza,Petrova and then the game I really dont understand any more, allready seeing it as a NO WIN.... KOUBEK..Odds have been going up all day,,, last time I saw it it was up in to @3.31.... Hmm Now I cant see him win anymore.. :cry

Re: Tennis Week 2 :cow WAUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...!!! :nana :nana Katjing...!!!!! :nana :nana Na Li down 0-3 in 3.set 2 breaks down.. Comming back, loosing serve again.. Dementieva serves for match 40-00.. Na LI. out of no where, breaks 5-5. holding serve, and just as exspectet, Dementieva cant serve.. 2-1 NA LI.....:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana 5/5 until now... WILD WILD WILD...:cow :cow :cow :cow I cant do nothing wrong 2007....:rollin Yeaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa