SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January

avongirl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January I see Dave and TQM registered already for tonight's final round, so a quick round up of what's at stake tonight. It's very open. There are still 12 :eek in with the chance of knocking TQM off the top, assuming of course that others above them don't also improve scores. So everyone down to 11th moelwyn, plus Janster and Robster could mathematically win. Will try to post an update as we get down to the final table, as long as I'm not still locked in battle myself hanging on to a top 20 spot. Good luck and good cards to everyone. :hope

Re: SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January

Just finished 13th but TQM still in with a good shout of 1st place - by my reckoning he's broke through the 300 mark now. :hope
:eyes :$ :$ :$ :$ Sorry Dave I looked at the wrong table and didn't realise you were so close. Hope one of you two wins it. :ok :hope

Re: SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January ABSOLUTELY AWESOME dave having played hu with u the other night,i know your a top bloke and a great sport n1 mate :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January Cheers guys, thanks for all the support, still can't believe it.:D Very well played TQM, got lucky when I needed too otherwise it could have been a very different story. I think i need a beer now as my nerves are still jangling and my heart is still pounding.:beer :beer :beer

Re: SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January Well done Dave, great win. Looking forward to seeing you at 'The Vic'. :clap Just in case you're not aware the dates for this are different to what the site says. Instead of March the tourny is now 5th - 8th July. They had to move it because it clashed with a new series or something. I'm sure Joe will let you know anyway.

Re: SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January DAVE, DAVE, DAVE!! Well done Dave!!:clap:clap:clap:clap 3 wins is brilliant! :notworthy:notworthy I'm sure you'll do well in London - all the best, just play your normal game. :ok:ok:ok My target tonight was to get 13th which would take me over the 300 point mark - I thought that would be tough to get past. :loon If someone had offered me 3rd beforehand I would have taken that - it meant that only 2 people could beat me! (and one of them did) :wall Well done again Dave - a worthy champion! :cow:cow:cow Well done to everyone in the money! :beer TQM p.s - I'm taking this serious next month - only played 9 times this month and 6 of them I was drunk! pps - only joking, I'm not taking it serious! :beer:cheers:beer:cheers

Re: SportingOdds Paradise Poker League - January Well played Dave, have a great tourney in London.:clap :clap Great effort TQM and Beanie. :clap With it being moved to July, there's still a couple of month's for both of you to qualify for it. :hope (and me) ;) Exciting game tonight - very enjoyable. Red.