Tennis Week 1

Re: Tennis Week 1 I read that Lleyton Hewitts Coach Roger Rasheed is gone today.He said the goals they had wasn´t realistic. Bad News for Hewitt infront of his home Grand Slam! :$ But this year are without some good players especially from WTA: renege: - Tim Henman - Justin Henin-Hardenne - Nicolas Kiefer - Mark Philippoussis - Anastasia Myskina - Lindsay Davenport - Mary Pierce

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis Week 1 Soderling couldnt do it better as i predicted,i noticed his legs when the score was 5-4 for him in third set,and they were trembling...i said to everybody in the bar "hey he is finished" ...hehehe,guys beleive me i backed ljubicic when the swed leading by 1-0 in sets!!:nana :nana as from yesterday i had this in mind,when soderling was leading 1-0 and 5-2 against baghdatis,and AGAIN his legs were trembling,he was serving for the match,and i backed baghdatis, but the cypriot didnt try hard, cause his mind is in aussie open as he said before the match to the local press, now i am expecting murray to win, for a full succes night :clap :clap :clap see you,have a nice evening everybody

Re: Tennis Week 1

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventSpadea - Johansson
SelectionSpadea
Strength10/10
Date05/01/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.00 (Back)
ReasoningJoJo is in not so great form it seems.He losed to Serra and then he had tough fight against Simon.Spadea looks really good here as he obviously feels good here at Adelaide.Value on Spadea and H2H is also on his side 1:0.

Saw Davydenko - Murray. Davy looked a bit injured .. He wasn´t fast and Murray won with a defensive kind of play... Murray is the first part of the Final :tongue2
Watched it too. Davydenko looked very ordinary especially in the 2nd set. Good thing for Murray was it only went to 2 sets where as Ljubicic had a hell of a battle going into 3 sets. Have to fancy Murray to land his 1st title of the year so long as he doesn't bottle it. Bookies have the Croat as favourite but I like Murray at Evens. Andy Murray @ 2.0 bet365

:tongue2 Watched it too. Davydenko looked very ordinary especially in the 2nd set.
But the Reporter said that Davy have some leg injury but I can´t see anything.I believe that he wouldn´t give all of his power to have some for the Aussi Open.. but It´s only speculation .. Murray gone his way and followed the tactics of his Coach.He done not many unforced Errors and he´s the right for this Final. :ok Ljubicic - Murray is the Final for the Doha Open and Ljubicic is not unbeatable!

Re: Tennis Week 1 I don't lnow if we saw the match or is it that you are used to see crippled people...lol...Davydenko could barely move because of his leg-injury. I made like a million dollars live betting on Murray when I saw Davy was injured.. however...he should be able to beat Ljubicic since Ljubicic hasn't showed any good play and won only today because of Soderling just was too stupid to win just like all my other underdogs today... one thing bothering me is that Ljubicic is well supported in Doha....

Re: Tennis Week 1 Ivan Ljubicic vs Andrew Murray Ljubicic has had two tought three set matches in-a-row know and he should thank his place in the final for Soderlings stupidity while Murray had a pretty easy ride to the final. If Ljubicic keep having problems with serve and Murray can go to bed without watching his favotrite episode of Donald Duck and save energy he should take this tomorrow. Andrew Murray - 2.00 @ Bet365 10/10 Rafael Nadal vs Xavier Malisse After the great show by Malisse vs Santoro specially in the third set (6-0) I can't resist trying the tasty odds. Xavier Malisse - 6.31 @ 10Bet 1/10

R. Nadal vs X. Malisse:hope
Kickoff: Saturday, January 06, 2007 10:00 CET
Pick: R. Nadal for 6 units at 5.00 @ pinnacle.gif - Check odds
Pick : Nadal to win 2-1 Nadal are impressing really much. He is simply destroying every oponent.But Malisse plays very good tennis, And the game against Santoro wauww.. but i really dont see anyone talking Nadal in this tournament.. Hes has the gift to play awsome on the big points and when his in trouble "rarely" happens in this form.. ml is way to small, but I see the game finish 2-1, I hope somehow Malisse can managed to find a set playing like he did last match, and the @5,00 is ok with me.. 6/10 Nadal to win 2-1 @5,00 Pinnacle
C. Moya vs S. Koubek:ok
Kickoff: Saturday, January 06, 2007 10:00 CET
Pick: C. Moya for 10 units at 1.56 @ pinnacle.gif - Check odds
Pick . Moya Hmm. Koubek koubek... His not to get a read on. Sometimes he just plays his own pants off and other times they stay on.. Moya is deff the best of the two. And even that Koubek have played well last matches, his not meet the real big ones. Today thats time and today he will loose. Moya wanna stay in, due to the AusOpen soon, for some game practice. But antway I really see him winn this one. Godbye Koubek, see yaa 10/10 Moya @1.56 Pinnacle WTA 7/7 ATP 11/7 TopCruiser

Re: Tennis Week 1 good morning people of tennis!! emmm i have no idea about nadal,i am only dealing what i watch from tv,is very important to watch the games,some crucial details make you decide where to place your money,,but obviously nadal is a huge favourite against any average opponent like malisse is.. well well Doha final Murray v Ljubicic this is my bet of the weekend,since soccer menu looks really ugly :eek :eek As i posted elsewhere,anything higher than 1.75 in favour of murray,is value price,now i see it at the wonderfull 1.95 oowwoo,the young briton plays excellent tennis,imo is the year that he will entry the top ten for good,from the other side,the croatian falls down,and i already predicted that by the end of the year,we gonna see him outside the top ten and permanently,the arising star from croatia is ANCIC..so forget the very sympathetic ljubo,belongs to history.. i also have to remind you that ljubo reached the final after three tie breaks! two with youznhy,and one yesterday against soderling..luck was more than generus to him ;) i also wish to attract your thoughts by saying this one : there is a big probability that ljubo,as a world class player might have hidden in a corner of his mind the coming big event for all tennis players the grand slam,the famous aussie open:ok to my theory,he will not push him self to the maximum,he must save energy,excactly as baghdatis said before the match against soderling finally this is my pick: Murray to win the Qatar open @1.95 betfair max stakes have a nice day all:clap :clap :clap

EventStefan Koubek - Carlos Moya
SelectionCarlos Moya to win
Strength10/10
Date06/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningKoubek won yesterday against J. Benneteau 2-0( 6-2,6-1) and Carlos Moya won over I.Karlovic also 2-0( 6-4,7-6) but Karlovic is of course mach better played then J.Benneteau. IN this semifinal game in Chennai i think that MOya is more close to play in final then Koubek.Moya is more expirience player and i think that will play in final

Re: Tennis Week 1 Ivan Ljubicic (CRO) Vs Andy Murray (GBR) Murray physically is fresher regarding Ljubicic Total time in the court: 5.39h the British - 6.35h the Croatian Last Two days: 2.67 Murray - 4.59h Ljubicic Also psychologically the croatian has spent many more energies reguarding the Scot, two tiebreaks match in the lasts two days. The key of the match is on the service of Ljubicic and on the returns of Murray. If Ljubicic does not make at least 1/2 ace and at least 1/2 winnings services every game, difficultly he will win, because Murray is more effective after the service with the ball in play and he is the much most regular of the two players. Until the past year the great problem of Murray were the % on the services in the court, the average was of the 47%. Here in Doha the average is of 62% and this is a number a lot important in this match, because Ljubicic on the first service has many difficulties to make the return, on the second service he can manage the game. (I.Ljubicic 1st service returns points won 30% - I.Ljubicic 2nd service returns points won 58%) (The stats of Murray are much near reguarding that of Ivan, more of the 40% in the 1st services returns). The value of Ljubicic in a normal first round would have been between 60% and 65%, but in this match the conditions are much various and our favorite is the British(Andi Murray). Our blackboard to 100% in this match is 1.80-2.25 (A.Murray-I.Ljubicic) The max. odds in this moment is of 17 points higher regarding the value of the match (1.97, Excange with TAX) (1.93 Bookmaker) The average odds in this moment is of 7-10 points higher regarding the value of the match Idea H2H: 1-1 2006 ATP Masters Series Madrid Spain Hard R32 Murray 6-4 3-6 6-3 2006 Zagreb Croatia Carpet R32 Ljubicic 4-6 6-2 6-3 1-1 the h2h. In the first match Murray was not still the player that is now is, was the Pre-Gilbert and now he worth very more and moreover the match was played in Zagabria...... where to beat Ljubicic is much difficult. In the second (Post-Gilbert) Murray has played a tennis of a good level, even if today physically the British is more is prepared and Ljubicic in that match was much tired, as probably the Croatian player will be today. Tip on Andy Murray 1.97 (Now on Betfair, without Tax) 4/10 of Budget 400units (Mailinglist) Sent to 10.56 a.m. GMT Time, Match start to 06.00 p.m. Local Time (03.00 p.m. GMT Time) Join Our Mailinglist/Newsletter: [email protected] GL

SportTennis
EventLjubicic-Murray
SelectionMurray
Strength10/10
Date06/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningLast game between them everybody expected ljubicic to win ,the odds were great for Murray and i made a bet that he will win and he won.Now is in great form,won against Davydenko pretty easy,while Soderling was serving for match with Ljubicic and lost.Is better to bet on tennis at the end of one tournament because you see in what form players are and i think murray is in better form.

Nadal - X.Malisse What a game.. unbelievble tennis first set 6-4 Mlisse is ok.. Now Nadal have to show his best to turn this arround to a win 2-1.. 2-2 2.set.. 1.break ball malisse 2.set
Nadal misses 4.set points to win 6-4... 5-5 Malisse plays superb.. hmm 6-5 Nadal 15-30 30-30 30-40 set point no.5 deuce set point no.6 deuce adv Malisse deuce set point no.7 deuce adv Malisse TIE BREAK Hmmm

Nadal misses 4.set points to win 6-4... 5-5 Malisse plays superb.. hmm 6-5 Nadal 15-30 30-30 30-40 set point no.5 deuce set point no.6 deuce adv Malisse deuce set point no.7 deuce adv Malisse TIE BREAK Hmmm
1-0,1-1,1-2,1-3,2-3,3-3,3-4,4-4,4-5 serving for match 2.serves 4-6 matchball 4-7 Game over..!! :( All-INN Malisse in the final tomorrow... 10/10 He is playing superb, no chance Moya & Koubek....

SportTennis
EventMurray x Ljubicic
SelectionLjubicic
Strength10/10
Date06/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.16 (Back)
ReasoningBalanced game, but Ljubicic is more experienced and this goes to weigh its favor. Murray is playing well but Ljubicic this drawing very and Murray will have much difficulty to obtain to break it

Rafael Nadal vs Xavier Malisse After the great show by Malisse vs Santoro specially in the third set (6-0) I can't resist trying the tasty odds. Xavier Malisse - 6.31 @ 10Bet 1/10
:wall damn those low stakes...lol Koubek won again...lol...that dude is really on fire...

Re: Tennis Week 1 hello people! i lost :cry :cry :cry where is the richard the lionheart?? he lost without fighting:lol :lol i was wathing the match along with some english punters,before the match start ,,murray was the "richard the lionheart" after the game all of them looked at me saying "hey he is not english,he represents scotland! the mug!" LOL SEE YOU all with the aussie open guys, price now for federer to win it is 1.46,still value if we consider the rests,all of them like moons,one day they play excellent,and the next one very poorly ... oowwoo btw Nadal lost again,dont bet on him even one single euro;) bye bye kisses

Re: Tennis Week 1 It has been a huge week for Xavier Malisse in India. He faces Stefan Koubek in the singles final, following a fine win over Rafa Nadal yesterday and then competes in the men's doubles final. This will be his 10th ATP singles final and the 26yo Belgian, will be looking to add to his sole win, Delray Beach in 2005. However, I am going to take a chance with his Austrian opponent. Stefan turned 30 earlier this week, this is a milestone for most people, but especially sportsmen, who tend to struggle in the months leading up to this day. Once it has passed, it is something of a relief and the player tends to relax and play his best game. Which has certainly been the case for Koubek. He beat Carlos Moya 3&1 yesterday and the Spaniard was looking to reach his 4th straight final here, in the two previous rounds he also impressed, beating Srichaphan and Benneteau by identical scores of 1&2. Think he is huge here and have to get involved. I will be back later with the football. 3 points Koubek to beat Moya 3.0 Betfair, you may get a little bigger nearer the start. Good Luck.