UK Snooker Championship

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UK Snooker Championship

I fancy the Hendry Dott game (IMHO) to go Hendry 9 to 6 / 9 to 7, a stiff defence by whichever player gets the early deficit, and a improvement from Hendry in the second session....
;) Wish I had tipped that properly, still thats a winner, 4 frames in a row, I thought I'd missed this one! Great play by Hendry :clap to Win his semi 9/7 and go to the final against the Dubai Dancer, Peter Ebdon....

Good luck Kev' date=' I'm still fuming with myself for not backing that 25's when I spotted it 2 weeks ago. :([/quote'] Cheers guys. 25pts from the outright in, Hendry's playing for another 50pts in the final! Both players playing really well, has the makings of a really good final.

Re: UK Snooker Championship Gotta have a go at a frame prediction today, I think it's Hendry's for the taking, he really can fight out there on the snooker table, he's had a tought old route to the final, and won't fear the dubai dancer.... It's all a question of Ebdon's mood, if he can ride that wave from his semi final he'll come out strong, he is totally stoked at this chance. But I think that semi was a grueling contest and may have taken something out of Ebbo.. So Hendry I think will win, in sound fashion with a frame or 2 in hand... 4pts - Hendry to win 10 - 6 > 9.50 @ Stans 4pts - Hendry to win 10 - 7 > 9.00 @ Stans 5pts - Hendry to win 10 - 8 > 8.00 @ Stans Total 13pts Staked > 36 to 40 pts potentual return Thats the bet I'm taking...

Re: UK Snooker Championship Hendry's head has totally gone. Sad to see him play so poor but money to be made from it. I'm backing Ebdon to win each frame as the game is in running, tenner a frame from 4-4 and i'll be backing next 4 too. It's going to need something really special from Hendry. Can't see past Ebdon now.

Hendry's head has totally gone. Sad to see him play so poor but money to be made from it. I'm backing Ebdon to win each frame as the game is in running, tenner a frame from 4-4 and i'll be backing next 4 too. It's going to need something really special from Hendry. Can't see past Ebdon now.
Careful mate. He was in a similar situation last night and came out and shoved in 4 flawless frames. Ok he wasn't cueing so badly but you know he'll be on the practice table sorting it out. If he does find his game Ebdon is giving him plenty of chances to get back into this.

Re: UK Snooker Championship That's what must be so frustrating for Hendry's backers. He's had chances to put the frames away and close the gap but fluffed it. I'm sure he'll be practising like mad but if he misses another easy pot it might just do his head in again. Certainly going to be interesting after the interval. :ok

Re: UK Snooker Championship Great work Kev. My tips yielded a small loss - although if the Hendry O'Sullivan bet wasn't voided - I would have been in profit. (Ebdon beating Higgins killed me) Fortunately it wasn't just my tips I followed.:nana :nana :nana Roll on the Masters.