Paradise Poker (SO) Champions League December

GaF

Re: Paradise Poker (SO) Champions League December damoPL and sharpe1ne is feralbeast (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) who has just had my chips - his FH beating my flush (and I thought i was being clecer by just calling his 'obvious' steal attempts flop, turn and river....) NH matey Damo gutted as I was about 3rd or 4th at the time

Re: Paradise Poker (SO) Champions League December

damoPL and sharpe1ne is feralbeast (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) who has just had my chips - his FH beating my flush (and I thought i was being clecer by just calling his 'obvious' steal attempts flop, turn and river....) NH matey Damo gutted as I was about 3rd or 4th at the time
Lol the only hands i think i really won was when i was dominated might get to like this site. Yep FeralBeast is me.

damoPL and sharpe1ne is feralbeast (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) who has just had my chips - his FH beating my flush (and I thought i was being clecer by just calling his 'obvious' steal attempts flop, turn and river....) NH matey Damo gutted as I was about 3rd or 4th at the time
his kj beat my a k to knock me out in 8th he raised in the button to 3k Ireraised all in to 8.5 k but he called im pokerfen by the way

If anyone in white is PL please let me know' date=' I wasn't sure who you were. [/quote'] Sorry, never thought about all the names being different. :$ You might need to change all of the user names on the tab. Glad you offered to do this one instead of Boss. :tongue2 Well played everyone - looks like we've taken over this one! :nana

Hey guys.Just reg to keep up to speed with things. Im martydoc and my bro is bennydoc69. Hes registered too so he should be about sometime soon
:welcome to PL guys, makes the table look better now from a PL point of view. :clap :clap :clap