Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11

Short comments on the other games: Mora - Färjestad I thought that FBK had got things going but the Frölunda beat them at home 2-4 and its back to basics for them again. Mora shouldnt be a big problem for them eventhough the home team are a team of suprises. Possible bet on Färjestad here. Thoughts? :ok
It was (after your oppinion maybe still will be) my pick for today. But, then I found this: Färjestad PIRNES Esa C *** INJURED Färjestad JOHANSSON Andreas F *** INJURED Färjestad HÖGLUND Jonas F *** INJURED questionable Färjestad RHODIN Thomas D *** INJURED questionable Färjestad JONSSON Robin D ** INJURED questionable . Are the questionable players fit for the game, and if they aren't how this will affect the Farjestad performnaces? Thanks in advance Bamse. :cheers

It was (after your oppinion maybe still will be) my pick for today. But, then I found this: Färjestad PIRNES Esa C *** INJURED Färjestad JOHANSSON Andreas F *** INJURED Färjestad HÖGLUND Jonas F *** INJURED questionable Färjestad RHODIN Thomas D *** INJURED questionable Färjestad JONSSON Robin D ** INJURED questionable . Are the questionable players fit for the game, and if they aren't how this will affect the Farjestad performnaces? Thanks in advance Bamse. :cheers
Esa Pirnes and Robin Jonsson seems to be the only guys out of today's lineup. Johansson is back from injury and Rhodin will play. Haven't found any info on Höglund, but he played the last game and I haven't heard anything new... BTW, I'm backing Frölunda and Luleå...I will probably take Färjestad aswell. Today's banker is Örebro vs. Lindlöven. H2H looks good with Örebro winning 7-0 at home and 1-3 away this season....and just take a look in the standings and u'll see what a good team Örebro is. Just 1.20 but it feels very good, and i'll eat my shoes if they loose:ok http://www.goalwire.com/stat.aspx?sid=3&cid=166&lid=1327 Have a nice day and may Elitserien be kind to us this night;) Edit: Nordicbet's the bookie for Örebro

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 I get @1.75 on Frolunda today I see Frolunda in better form than Djurgarden, As Bamse81 say Frolunda coach had new fresh sensations in the team and they win 2 matches and 1 draw in home. In Djurgarden we see 3 loses and 1 draw and in October they defeated Frolunda 2-0. I think that the situation of home team today is better than in the october match and they want to revenge on 2-0. If they win the match they put over Djurgarden and take adventage. And also we can see that this two teams draw in setember (3-3), this fact demostrated that match is going to be very even but so... I think Frolunda can win this ! GL !!:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 My biggest bet so far this season won easily 5-1 but didnt have much luck with Luleå. Hope I inspired some people to have a bet on Färjestad aswell.. I watched the game between MODO and Timrå where MODO won 8-1!!! In all fairness the home team had a great start and were up 5-1 after the 1st per. but Timrå looked really tired.. Will be back tomorrow with more excitement :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Denmark Superisligaen

Friday 1 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Rødovre v Nordsjaelland (18:00 GMT)1.654.504.20107%
Aalborg v Frederickshavn Whitehawks (18:30 GMT)1.455.005.25109%
Esbjerg Oilers v Herning (19:00 GMT)3.504.601.75108%
Herlev v Odense (19:00 GMT)3.504.401.75109%
Germany DEL
Friday 1 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Augsburger Panther v Adler Mannheim (18:30 GMT)3.524.821.80105%
ERC Ingolstadt v Deg Metro Stars (18:30 GMT)2.414.502.65102%
EV Duisburg Die Füchse v Kölner Haie (18:30 GMT)4.335.001.57107%
Frankfurt Lions v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 GMT)2.304.602.85101%
Krefeld Pinguine v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 GMT)2.214.612.50107%
Straubing Tigers v Hamburg Freezers (18:30 GMT)2.774.622.10106%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Sweden: Allsvenskan

Friday 1 December 2006
Almtuna v Nybro IF (18:00 GMT)1.376.507.00103%
Bjorkloven v Bofors Ik (18:00 GMT)1.496.205.00104%
Hammarby v IF Sundsvall Hockey (18:00 GMT)2.204.902.75103%
Huddinge v IFK Arboga (18:00 GMT)2.284.802.56104%
IK Oskarshamn v Ik Nykopings Hockey (18:00 GMT)2.054.803.00103%
Leksand v AIK (18:00 GMT)1.337.508.00101%
Rogle Bk v Sodertalje Kings (18:00 GMT)2.325.102.42105%
Vasteraas v Växjö Lakers (18:00 GMT)1.885.103.30104%

Esa Pirnes and Robin Jonsson seems to be the only guys out of today's lineup. Johansson is back from injury and Rhodin will play. Haven't found any info on Höglund, but he played the last game and I haven't heard anything new... BTW, I'm backing Frölunda and Luleå...I will probably take Färjestad aswell. Today's banker is Örebro vs. Lindlöven. H2H looks good with Örebro winning 7-0 at home and 1-3 away this season....and just take a look in the standings and u'll see what a good team Örebro is. Just 1.20 but it feels very good, and i'll eat my shoes if they loose:ok http://www.goalwire.com/stat.aspx?sid=3&cid=166&lid=1327 Have a nice day and may Elitserien be kind to us this night;) Edit: Nordicbet's the bookie for Örebro
Örebro won 7-2:ok Good night for me with Frölunda and Färjestad, but Luleå were never really close as it seems.

My biggest bet so far this season won easily 5-1 but didnt have much luck with Luleå. Hope I inspired some people to have a bet on Färjestad aswell.. I watched the game between MODO and Timrå where MODO won 8-1!!! In all fairness the home team had a great start and were up 5-1 after the 1st per. but Timrå looked really tired.. Will be back tomorrow with more excitement :ok
Yup, you motivated me to go for Färjestad, making this night 2/3. :ok Allsvenskan tomorrow... Södertälje looks interesting...See ya tomorrow !

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Rögle – Södertälje:

Södertälje 2,55 (Bet365)

Under 5,5 1,95 (Bet365)

Big match in Allsvenskan tonight, no.1 Rögle meets no.2 Södertälje. Rögle with 4-0-1(o.t.) 14-6 last 5 games, Södertälje 4-1-0 21-7. Södertälje are in great form right now, with 10 wins and two X the last 12 games !. Rögle have also won 10 of their last 12 games, but 3 of those wins were after o.t. and they have lost two, their last game was lost to Bofors away after o.t. This is, of course a tough match to predict, but I´m hoping that Rögle´s form is going down, I don´t think that they can keep up the awesome record they have so far. When I look at the team rosters my conclusion is that Södertälje have a small edge, but that is a small one I have to point out. I think that Rögle may have played a bit over their capacity, and that the last game may show to them and everyone else that it is possible to beat them. I`ll back the team with the best form, and I think that Södertälje will be really eager to show who´s the best team in Allsvenskan tonight, and I give Södertälje a better chance than 2,55 implies. It´s time for Rögle to loose at home for the first time this season, and there´s no better team than Södertälje to make that happen right now.

Under 5,5 : In my mind this will be a close game, with two teams eager not to make mistakes, and 1,95 sticks out, my reference bookie have 1,75 for that line.

Rögle home: 8-2-0 48-19

SSK away: 6-2-1 30-18.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Leksand – AIK:

AIK +2,5 1,90 (Bet365)

Leksand (4th place) surprised me in a very negative way when they lost away to Nyköping (8th place) with 1-4 last round. I´m also a bit disappointed in them so far this season, they have not reached the level I expected them too, although they have picked up form after a shaky start. I still don´t trust them, every now and then they fall on their asses and get bad results, Nyköping is one example, 2-2 away against Nybro is another. AIK (10th place) have had a tough time for a long while, loosing games against teams they should beat, and playing badly with mistakes in the defence while the offence have not worked very good. The last couple of games they have been ok though, they were able to get many chances against Rögle away when the lost 0-4, and last game, home against Björklöven , they won 2-1, but could and should have won with a bigger margin. Tonight 1st goalie Danielsson may be ready to play, that would be very good news, even though 2nd goalie Gustavsson have shaped up. Leksand are, of course, favourites to win this game, but they may be a bit uncertain cause of the last game, and maybe they will start with more focus on the defence to gain confidence. AIK always focus on the defence, and they are quite good at it, they are certainly no pushovers, and in my opinion they are able to get something out of this game. I don´t think that Leksand will win this easily if they win, and the line -2,5 looks good to me.

Nordicbet has 2,10 for under 5,5 and that is a possible bet to, I´ll let you know if I go for that one aswell.

Last 5 Leksand : 3-1-12 1- 11.

Leksand home: 8-1-3 52-24

Last 5 AIK: 2-0-3 11-15

AIK away: 2-3-5 18-30

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 My thoughts about Allsvenskan :

Almtuna – Nybro

Almtuna strong at home and huge favourites as Nybro are terrible away. Nybro won last game vs Huddinge away 6-5 after o.t. That’s not a sign of strength, believe me, letting Huddinge score 5 goals is awful, nothing else. Almtuna lost away to Södertälje, they had no chance, and 3-0 was flattering for Almtuna. This game looks like a sure homewin for anyone looking for a banker. Over 5,5 another possible bet.

Björklöven – Bofors

Björklöven another really strong hometeam, lost away to AIK last round, and are not in great form I think, 2 of their last 5 games lost, including their first lost game at home. Bofors are going through a poor season, have been better for a while but still not a team to be trusted. Beat Rögle at home, 3-2 after ot last game, and that’s a good sign, but have lost 3/5 last games. I don’t think they will be able to deal with Björklöven´s superior speed tonight, and to me this is a homewin. Odds around 1,50 are a tad low, but I´m considering a double with Almtuna.

Huddinge – Arboga

The two worst teams in this league, Huddinge with 1 win in 10 homegames, Arboga with 1 win in 10 awaygames. Arboga are ok at home, but if they will get another win away this is the night. I rank Arboga as the better team in this matchup, and I´m looking for odds over 2,50, or dnb at 1,90 and over. No bet the probable decision.

Oskarshamn – Nyköping

Oskarshamn did well and got me some money last round, beat Sundsvall away comfortably. Their form is moving upwards, and I think that they will continue to get points. This is a very even matchup according to me, but maybe the home advantage and the fact that Nyköping may be tired after a tough game against Leksand last round will give Oskarshamn the advantage. Btw: Nyköping beat Leksand last round, a great result, and they are unpredictable. Odds under 2 for Oskarshamn does not appeal to me, so this will be no bet. A very possible over 5,5 could be worth a try.

Västerås – Växjö

Västerås have been impressive for a while, 6 straight wins, but look closer and you´ll find that they have won against teams they really should beat, including Almtuna at home. Last really tough test for them was Björklöven away, they lost 1-3. Växjö are a favourite team for me, showing great spirit and always doing a good job. They did very well in their games against the teams at the top of the table, beat both Leksand and Björklöven away, and they are are actually better away. They may very well win tonight, I expect a close game, so odds over 3 for Växjö is were the value is in this matchup.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 19:30 Ingolstadt-DEG pick DEG ML @2,25 7/10 BET365 Big derby, first against second. Two teams which are orientated to the defence which definately brings results on long term. I usually avoid that kind of the picks but today I see quite a value on away team. Ingolstadt was demolished in previous round against Koln by 10-0 and their morale is definately not on highest level. In this match there was also big fight and four players were suspended and are not available today. And these players are probably the most important players of the team: goalie Waite, one of the best goalies in league who played in 24 from 25 matches, two best defenders Ficenec and Holland who are playing great in defence and also scoring a lot from the blue line, and Melischko who also has his role but not so important like other three. And if we know that Ingolstadt rely on great defence, IMO they will have lot of problems with great DEG attackers, especially with superb trio Kreutzer-Vikingstad-Kathan. After expulsion in previous match against Koln, Ingolstadt was simply demolished. I played also straight win, but this money line offer is also great. I go with this one with pretty high stake, maybe also because DeG is my favourite team, but also cause IMO they have big chances today and these odds are really value for me. GL:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Nice job GG. Don't really agree with u on the AIK-bet, but then again, I'm a Leksands-fan. Leksand has one of the top two teams in Allsvenskan imo, and therefore, I'm also a bit dissapointed in their start this season. When they lose to teams like Nyköping or Hammarby, it's all about underestimating the opponent. Even the coaches have said this, so my question is; Why not do anything about it!!!??? Every game is important right now, and the players know it. I'd be very surprised if Leksand doesn't win this game. 5000 people are expected to Ejendals Arena and they won't settle for anything but a win. AIK+2.5 might work out though if former Leksands-keeper Danielsson has a good game. I like under 5.5 better in that case. 3-0 Leksand is my tip:tongue2 Edit: I'll back DEG ML :)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Burran: Can the problem be lazy players who doesn´t bother to do the necessary work every game? Would not be the first season with that attitude i Leksand... Agree that Leksand will win, but how about 3-2 after ot ;)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 19:15 Graz - Villach pick Villach(-0.5) @1.926 Pinnacle 6/10 Last against first, two teams in totally opposite form. Graz playing very bad, they lost five in row. With arrival of goalie Nestak they put some good performances but lately also Nestak in really bad shape like rest of the team. They play very bad penalty killing and with great Villach team which is very harmonized, playing together couple of years, they will have lots of troubles defending their goal. Villach, austrian champions, at the moment at the top of the table, battling for first position with Salzburg. I have a feeling with them that they are winning when they want to win and when their motivation is a litlle bit bigger. They loose at home against LInz, but in next match they win away against the same team. IMO it is just matter of motivation. But today I believe that quality is simply on Villach side, they had great Prohaska on goal and all lines are really dangerous. Graz has some good player, especially attackers like Day and Brule, but also missing today another good canadian Guillet. But the key is bad defence by Graz and IMO Villach will use this today. Also quite big stake, 6 or 7 units. GL :hope

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventCracovia Krakow - Zaglebie Sosnowiec (Poland)
SelectionCracovia -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date01/12/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.79 (Back)
ReasoningI'm going to try this one.Leaders Cracovia are playing 5th Zaglebie.Cracovia with 6 wins out of 10 last games and Zaglebie with only 3 wins out of last 10 games.It's always hard to gain points when playing away in Polish Ekstraliga.Zaglebie have only 3 away wins so far.Last away game they losed 1:5 against Podhale.Cracovia is in really good form lately winning 4 last games.That were great wins against really good teams Tychy, Podhale and Stoczniowiec.Cracovia won last home game against Zaglebie 6:3.I hope today will be the same.

darkinho do you have any news in Krefeld - Eisbaren? 'cause 2.15 ML looke value for Eisbaren Thanx!
Eisbaren is really poor away this season. Their biggest problem is IMO goalie. Last year they had great Czech Popperle on goal, but this years some unexperienced youngsters and there is big pressure on them. Both teams are in full squads today and Krefeld after bad beginning of the season lately playing really great. It is very hard match to predict, IMO can go on both sides and I still don´t believe to Eisbaren. For me NO BET :zzz