Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11

Kölner Haie - Ingolstadt ERC Köln is good at home, actual 4th in DEL at last two wins versus Krefeld and Iserlohn in a row. both rounds were home rounds. First match they played versus Ingolstadt at home they lost at home 3-4 (0-1;2-2;1-1). This season they have a 1-1 balance versus the bavarian. Cause they won the first match versus Ingolstadt on the road, also 3-4. Two meetings twotimes 7 goals. A more than 5.5 goal bet is the best in my eyes for this match. over 5.5 goals
10:0 :ok .... :eek:eek:eek
Krefeld Pinguine - EV Duisburg Duisburg looks really poor in DEL. They have no chance and sit in the last place in ladder. Krefeld lost versus Köln at home 2-0,not the worst result for a match at KölnArena. Last round they beat Hannover Scorpions away 1-2. Duisburg lost 11 rounds in a row. The last win was in October th 20th versus Eisbären Berlin on their own court 6-3. Duisburg won only one of twelve away rounds (2-3 versus Hamburg Freezers). Krefeld is on a good way back to the playoff area. Duisburg will have no chance tonight again. Krefeld to win more than 5.5 goals
6:2 :ok:ok
Nuremberg Ice Tigers - DEG Metro Stars Topmatch of Thuesday. Nuremberg on the 6th host Dusseldorf from the 3rd place in ladder. DEG had two strong rounds. 4-0 versus Adler Mannheim and 4-0 versus Augsburg Panthers. Two rounds without a received goal. They have a excellent defense at the moment. Nuremberg started strong but now they´re only 6th in DEL.The balance this season is 2-0 for DEG. They won 5-2 at home in match 1 and also at home 1-0 in match 2. Tonight is the first meeting on the Nuremberg court. The Ice Tigers aren´t a strong home team. 7 wins and 5 defeats - only the 8th place in home table. DEG is better on the road. 8 wins and only 4 defeats so far. I believe in a tight match but my opinion ... DEG Metro win after all (incl. OT and Penalty) over/under - nobet
1:2 :ok

Great work chiqo! My own day wasnt that bad Luleå: 5-2 :clap AIK under 5.5: 2-1 :clap Aalborg: 3-2 :clap Herning -1.5: 5-2 :clap
# Great day Bamse :clap A lot of profit in Ice Hockey. Hope that we can continue this way ... [this week],,,

Bofors Ik v Rogle Bk (18:00 GMT)4.405.401.65102%
IF Sundsvall Hockey v IK Oskarshamn (18:00 GMT)2.324.702.58104%
IFK Arboga v Vasteraas (18:00 GMT)5.405.701.57100%
Ik Nykopings Hockey v Leksand (18:00 GMT)4.705.601.58103%
Nybro IF v Huddinge (18:00 GMT)1.575.505.00102%
Sodertalje Kings v Almtuna (18:00 GMT)1.337.008.60101%
Växjö Lakers v Hammarby (18:00 GMT)1.257.8010.50103%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Bofors – Rögle

Rögle -1,5 2,00 (Bet365)

Bofors used to be a team close to the top in Allsvenskan, but this season they are not, placed at 12th place in the table. They are struggling with this seasons new, stricter rules, which has lead to that they get lots of penalties, only two teams have got more penalties. Rögle, on the other hand, is the most efficient pp team in Allsvenskan, and I hope Rögle can take advantage of that tonight.

Bofors have been really poor at home, with 2-2-6 30-41. Last 5 homegames: 2-0-3 16-19. Last 5 overall: 2-0-3 15-22.

Rögle has been the positive surprise for me this season, playing great, confident hockey, and the absence of starplayer Kenny Jönsson does not seem to bother them at all. Rögle´s awaystats are awesome: 9-1-1 33-15. Last awaygame they beat Nyköping 4-1, and in my opinion Nyköping are a stronger team than Bofors. Last 5 awaygames: 4-0-1 (one won after o.t.) 11-4. Last 5 overall: 5-0-0 23-4. I believe that if Rögle can keep their motivation up and play the way they are able to, they will win with more than the hcp line, but for those who wants to lower the risk 1,60 for straight 2 looks like a bet with value too.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Sundsvall – Oskarshamn:

Oskarshamn dnb 1,996 (Bet365 + Nordicbet), I make my own combining 4,60 for X (21,74%) at Bet365 and 2,55 for Oskarshamn (78,26%) at Nordic.

Sundsvall was predicted to be at the bottom of the table, and that’s where they are right now. They have a thin roster and have been unlucky getting lots of injuries. The injury situation looks a bit brighter now, tonight they get back 1 or two players, but they still have 6 players out, 5 injured and one playing for Swedish junior team. For a team like Sundsvall it´s very difficult to handle so many vacancies, and it´s no surprise their recent results look like they this: 0-1-4 7-20. But to be fair 4 of those games were against teams placed 1-5 in the table. They used to be a strongforce at home, getting enough points to stay clear of the relegation battle, but this season they are not, 3-6-1 31-28.

Oskarshamn started in a bad way, I and many others expected them to be something like 6-10 in the table. They have shaped up however, have started to get points, and have climbed to 9th place. What you can say is that they have beat the teams they should beat, but still can´t beat the teams higher up. Last game was home against 6th palced Växjö, they lost with 4-6 in a pretty tight match. Last 5 games: 3-0-2, 18-14. Awaystats: 4-1-5 26-27. Last 5 awaygames: 3-0-2 18-14.

I hope that Sundsvall suffers from injuries and a tough schedule with 4 latest games against topteams, and I think that Oskarshamn may go home with three points, but the X has to be considered, so my bet is a dnb. Bet365 have 1,64 for X2, that’s another option for this one.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Hoping for GL for both of us, Djalmha :hope I´ll finish my Allsvenskan wite ups with saying that Leksand, Västerås, Växjö and Södertälje should win, I also like Nybro as a winner. I´m thinking about combining these games in doubles, despite all gambling theory that suggests otherwize :moon If someone would want to follow my first choice double is Västerås and Södertälje, second one would be Leksand and Växjö.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 hi guys! first i want to thank all of u for a great thread i know nothing about playing the game but i made my pick by reading your posts and by the table and latest scores. i picked Rogle Bk+Vasteraas in a double m i right?

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 tomerc: I think it looks good, and I see a value in that bet. Having said that I´d like to point out: doubles are always tricky, and hockey with low odds is usually something I avoid. This round of Allsvenskan is an exception for me, cause I like the odds on the favourites. We´ll se tonight...

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Elitserien: Frölunda - Djurgården Frölunda: The home team were by all experts tipped to be one of the top teams in Elitserien but something went wrong. Whilst their defensive has been working OK the offensive has been awful. Nicklas Andersson, Steve Kariya and some of the new recruitments didnt produce and the situation was more or less desperate. This forced them to sack coaches Stephan Lundh and Calle JOhansson and contact Bäckman in Västerås IK instead. Since he joined they won at home against Luleå 4-0 and he said that couldnt wish more from a team and that they acted perfectly in that game. I thought that this was a really odd statement by a coach btw since theres always something to improve. In the next match they perhaps came out a bit too cocky and lost away to Mora who hadnt won in 8 rounds or so. In the next two games that were also on the road, they lost to MoDo and Skellefteå - both renowned for their strength at home in Norrland. Then apparantly something happened because in the last two rounds they have beaten Mora at home 5-2 and Färjestad away 4-2, the last game of course being the most impressive of the two. Färjestad had only lost one game at home up until that game. Frölunda are as you know at home in this game and eventhough they havent gotten things right up until just now they audience and the fans havent let them down - even in the darkest hour they have had 12000 spectators. Expect nothing but a full arena tomorrow when they take on Djurgården! Djurgården: The away team might be free falling soon IMO. I have always had them low on my ranking and I feel that they still have to recruit some players in both offense and defense if they dont want to risk ending up in Allsvenskan for the first time in over 20 years. The problem is that Djurgården is a club that has low funding and therefore they are basically stuck with the players they have now. This might just lead to some desperation. Djurgården are bad away and this season is no exception from the rule - a record of 1-3-8 and goal difference of 21-37 is nothing to write home about. Also might add this team havent won in 10 games now. Conclusion: Frölunda have the perfect opportunity now - they are only a meere two points behind Djurgården and with the win here they'll climb up above that last line in the table and see to it that its Malmö and Djurgården at the bottom and not Frölunda and Malmö. I feel pretty confident that Frölunda will take this chance - their new found confidence and the fans at home in Scandinavium arena will make this possible. Frölunda @ 1.71 bet365 7/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Elitserien: Luleå - Linköping Luleå: Have always liked this team but they havent had been brilliant this season eventhough I'm very impressed by the coaching of Slavomir Lener and the new players he has hand-picked for the team. After a slow-ish start it looks like they have found the harmony in the team much like MoDo has over the last couple of rounds. In the last 5 games they have four wins including the great 5-2 win away against Brynäs in the last round. Linköping: This team also has a great squad. Have been terrible away and awesome at home. This pretty much sums up the beginning of the season up until the four nation tournament Karjala cup. After that they have been bad at home too. THey havent won in 7 rounds and also have an unusual streak with 3 straight draws at full-time, must be extremely in hockey i'm sure! These teams have met once before this season and Luleå won at home 4-2. Conclusion: Luleå have a squad fit to take it to the semis at least and now that they have got the momentum i dont feel that a Linköping that is out of form can stop them. Luleå @ 2.00 expekt 4/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Short comments on the other games: MODO - Timrå Congrats to those who have tickets to this derby but as I live in the same arena and I am a fan of MODO I know how tricky these games can be. With the support that MODO has at home in Swedbank arena I would tip them to snatch a narrow win but I know better than to oppose Timrå this year. Eventho they have some injuries they are still capable of winning against almost anyone. Mora - Färjestad I thought that FBK had got things going but the Frölunda beat them at home 2-4 and its back to basics for them again. Mora shouldnt be a big problem for them eventhough the home team are a team of suprises. Possible bet on Färjestad here. Malmö - Brynäs I hold Malmö as slight fav's here. Brynäs have produced in a while and Bäckström hasnt scored in a month. Malmö players have good memories from the last encounter with Brynäs in Malmö.. Skellefteå - HV71 HV have lost two games in a row after their 15 games without a loss streak. Skellefteå are no mugs and HV are in for a big fight here if they want 3 pts. I dont think that this game is something that I will be betting on. Thoughts? :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 After a frustrating night in Allsvenskan here are my two cents: Follow you on Frölunda and Luleå, totally agree with what you write. I might try FBK, maybe they will bounce back after the defeat vs Frölunda? HV 71 looks totally out of form, they hardly produce shots on goal anymore, but could very well get something from this one. Although no odds appeal to me, so no bet. If I can find time I´ll look for more info tomorrow.