Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 I do not hesitate to go along with Bamses thoughts about this one:

Björklöven 2,00 (Bet365)

AIK are in a bad shape now, and maybe the incident vs Rögle will be another negative factor. Last game against Björlöven was away, AIK lost with 1-0, mainly cause of great goaltending by Jimmy Danielsson, who saved 25 shots. Björklöven could and should have won that one with a couple of goals. Jimmy Danielsson will not play tonight either, and as I have said earlier, that’s a big disadvantage for AIK. Another important factor is that AIK:s offensive play still doesn´t work, last game away against Rögle, shots on goal stats were 29 for Rögle and 36 for AIK, but still AIK lost with 4-0. 3 out of those goals were pp play goals, AIK got 26 penalty minutes against Rögle, who only got 12 penalty minutes, and there´s no way AIK could survive with stats like that against Allsvenskans most effective pp team. Björklöven are Allsvenskan´s 2nd most effective pp team, and I expect AIK to continue getting penalties, I don’t think that they will be able to handle Björklöven´s speed. Combine that with AIK:s shaky defence and goaltending and I see a Björklöven win.

Last 5 AIK: 1-0-4 10-17. Last 5 homegames: 2-3 10-13. Total homestats: 5-1-4 20-22.

Last 5 Björklöven: 4-0-1 20-7. Last 5 awaygames: 2-3 13-21 (2 wins last 2). Total awaystats: 3-2-5 29-38.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Update about Färjestad: Pirnes and A.Johansson has been injured for a while, Jonsson and M. Johansson got injured last saturday and are ? for play tonight, Höglund and Rhodin could not train yesterday cause of stomach sickness and Levin is with Swedish juniorteam. Only 15 players could participate when training yesterday.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11

;643842']How good are AK Bars Kazan' date=' are they fit for a win?[/quote'] They are very good and normally should win this one . But Met NK are a good side as well despite their's place in the standings and if you take a look to recent games between these 2 sides you will see that Met NK got a draw last season in AK Bars court. I still believe AK Bars should easily win this one! GL

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Burran: 2,00 looks pretty good for Skaik, but I haven´t decided yet, I don´t trust Skaik at home, they have been better away. Dif, on the other hand have been terrible away. Waiting for news about the injury situation in Dif.

Godmato: 1-1-3 11-15 (Last 5 games, AIK´s point of view) http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=3&liga=1133&hid=25&bid=37&cup=0
Thanx mate! Seems like an away win here as you guys said, but i expect the match to be tight so i will probably go with moneyline in here 1.62 looks good in here! GL :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 difficult round in DEL tonight....

Kölner Haie
X
ERC Ingolstadt
Krefeld Pinguine
X
EV Duisburg
Sinupret Ice Tigers
X
DEG Metro Stars
Kölner Haie - Ingolstadt ERC Köln is good at home, actual 4th in DEL at last two wins versus Krefeld and Iserlohn in a row. both rounds were home rounds. First match they played versus Ingolstadt at home they lost at home 3-4 (0-1;2-2;1-1). This season they have a 1-1 balance versus the bavarian. Cause they won the first match versus Ingolstadt on the road, also 3-4. Two meetings twotimes 7 goals. A more than 5.5 goal bet is the best in my eyes for this match. over 5.5 goals Krefeld Pinguine - EV Duisburg Duisburg looks really poor in DEL. They have no chance and sit in the last place in ladder. Krefeld lost versus Köln at home 2-0,not the worst result for a match at KölnArena. Last round they beat Hannover Scorpions away 1-2. Duisburg lost 11 rounds in a row. The last win was in October th 20th versus Eisbären Berlin on their own court 6-3. Duisburg won only one of twelve away rounds (2-3 versus Hamburg Freezers). Krefeld is on a good way back to the playoff area. Duisburg will have no chance tonight again. Krefeld to win more than 5.5 goals Nuremberg Ice Tigers - DEG Metro Stars Topmatch of Thuesday. Nuremberg on the 6th host Dusseldorf from the 3rd place in ladder. DEG had two strong rounds. 4-0 versus Adler Mannheim and 4-0 versus Augsburg Panthers. Two rounds without a received goal. They have a excellent defense at the moment. Nuremberg started strong but now they´re only 6th in DEL.The balance this season is 2-0 for DEG. They won 5-2 at home in match 1 and also at home 1-0 in match 2. Tonight is the first meeting on the Nuremberg court. The Ice Tigers aren´t a strong home team. 7 wins and 5 defeats - only the 8th place in home table. DEG is better on the road. 8 wins and only 4 defeats so far. I believe in a tight match but my opinion ... DEG Metro win after all (incl. OT and Penalty) over/under - nobet Good luck :ok

still looking for bankers......BAMSE any thoughts mate?
You´ll have a hard time finding bankers in Swedish hockey, my advice would be to look Denmark and/or Norway. Without research I´d say Herning and Vålerenga.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Will follow my initial instinct and try a small stake on Luleå today but will also leave the other Elitserien games to their destiny :) Färjestad are by all means a better team than Frölunda but with the injuries they have teh value surely lies on the dogs Frölunda here - doesnt mean I´m playing tho. I will try an under bet on AIK - Björklöven. AIKs defensive must be respected and Löven often play very tight in the away games since they know that they dont collect many points or score much on the road. Preview coming soon on a Danish game tho :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 27-30/11 Herning Blue Fox - Nordsjälland Cobras Herning are the leader in the table standing at 42 pts and with the home stats 6-1-1. In the last 5 games they have played 4 games away whereof they have lost 1 game. Odense out-matched them totally and won 7-2 and the way Herning played there anyone could have beaten them. They also have one loss away and after that they bounced back in a good way and I think we are due a similar reaction here to that bad result. Also note that its very hard to face the leader of the table since they have massive support from fans and so on. Nordsjälland have 2 wins in the last 5, both in OT and both on home ice. The wins came against the 7th and 9th placed teams Esbjerg and Herlev (there are only 9 teams in total in this league). They have the opposite situation - they have 4 out of the last 5 at home and in the only away game they lost to 3rd placed Odense 9-4. From reports Nordsjälland have several players injuried while some are doubtful today. Herning almost have the strongest team possible except for Blaine Down but he has been away for some time now. Herning are due a big bounce-back after the last game but one isnt really a sign of their form being bad - all top teams get these kinds of games now and then. With the support from fans and their strength at home I find value in a big win here. Herning -1.5 @ 1.73 Pinnacle 5/10 :hope