UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30)

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30)

Game : Wisla Krakow - Rapid Buc. Ingenious is a thought that just came up in my head - since both teams appear to be utterly poor, therefore, I cannot help myself seeing it as a pinball scene, where goals are to be emerging out of nowhere - so, many goals just like that is a great likelihood! HOW ABOUT THAT?
Mate, get your act together. That match is not play today.. :\

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Nancy hosting Feyenoord. Home team have qualification in pocket but still I believe they are too strong for Feyenoord, which is in crisis for long time and without any success in Europe recently. Nancy is playing very good whole season and I believe they can win even this game. I will try this crazy score in favor for hosts just to try the big odds and as a last desperate opportunity to be in top places for this month. Fair and square, nothing more. So pick Nancy to win 5:1, blue square @151. 2 units. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Newcastle visiting Eintracht Frankfurt. Away team already qualified and is playing much better then in PL. Home team wil chase the win in this match and hope Newcastle won't 'bite' too much as they are already qualified. But I think we won't see Newcastle letting this match so easy. Perfet example is the result of Lens - Parma yesterday! I will try two correct scores, 0:3 and 1:3, Pa ddy Power @101 and @67. GL~

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) For tonight i see just Ajax and Panathenaikos home wins. Ajax is young team but they are pure quality with 11 man Espanol dont have a chance tonight.Please good just not another red for Ajax and all will be fine. Panathenaikos is in good form and alvays is hard to play in Greece , fanatic suporters, home advantage and motivation all of that will be enogh for home win GL to all

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Frankfurt v Newcastle
Selection Newcastle +0.75
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96 (Back)
Reasoning Newcastle is first in the group H after 3 wins, Frankfurt one draw and lost away. In the PL and Cup Newcastle won at home against Portsmouth and draw away 3 times. Frankfurt in Bundesliga draw with Dortmund and lost away with Bochum , too lost at home 0:3 to Arminia. I think today Newcastle +0.75 is a good value

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Eintracht Frankfurt v Newcastle Even though Newcastle are missing quite a few players for this game I think they can get the result. They were missing players for the game away in Palermo and the had an excellent 1-0 win. Newcastle record in Europe this season is excellent, they have beaten Fenerbache,Palermo and Celta Vigo. Newcastle line-up still looks decent, they will probably go Given in goal, between Babayaro,Taylor,Bramble,Ramage and Solano at the back. In Midfield either N'Zogbia,Butt,Emre,Milner,Pattinson and either Luque,Sibierski or Martins up front. Newcastle 10/10 @ 5 betfair

Newcastle are apparantly going to field their best team. Their best team from the current set of players is: Given Solano Bramble Taylor Ramage Butt Emre Milner Sibierski Luque Martins
The team is announced, N'Zogbia will start instead of Martins. They have a top class midfield tonight but no proper striker. I can't see them losing.

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Ajax tragedy continues! :spank More then expected....

Ajax - Espanyol Ajax's play in Prague was a tragedy even before getting the red card. They were nervous and played nothing, so they started to be aggressive, which ended up with the red card. Their fault. Another good example of their terrible faiure was in the CL qualification with Copenhagen, where they lost! Hopefully it will be the old good Ajax, who will play with Espanyol! What they showed away against Sparta Prague in the previous round of UEFA was nothing but a DISASTER! (draw 0-0) I saw the whole match and I could not believe my eyes! Was that team really Ajax, that team everybody is talking about?! All of my friend who were watching that match were just shocked... what a terrible and weak performance full of nerves (+1 red card for Ajax)... Hopefully, this time, when Ajax is playing at home (which is kind of important factor for them I guess), will be that "real old good Ajax", who can play football... But.. on the other hand - when I look at their weekend performance against Sparta Rotterdam, which is kind of weak dutch team - where they lost 0-3, I really DO NOT think their team-spirit had enough time to recover from two shocks in a row, and I personally can't see them as a clear fav against not that badly doing Espanyol... :spank For me X2 seems to be more realistic... (..and it's definitely not about Ajax's individuals, it's about Ajax's form and team-spirit in general.. and it seems to be suffering right now, but I dont know why? :$ ) They are very unpredictable, at the moment losing most of the important non-league matches, and started to lose even in the league.... The only benefit for them now is they are playing at home - but I dont trust them anymore, compared to AZ or PSV, they showed me Ajax is not a squad of gods and they know how to play pretty poor soccer.. :cry

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Phewwww... the match resumes right after I posted. Thanks God, it could probably be my first winning bet involving Feyenoord after quite a long time. Feyenoord is just my bogey team along with Inter and Benfica.