** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30)

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30)

I know again that the referees are 12th player of some teams.. I have watched Dinamo vs. BJK,too.. BJK was far better team than Dinamo.. but The referee gave an unfair penalty for Dinamo and Dinamo won 2-1.. All Romanians think the same things with me.. There is no need to patriotic ur team here..
PS this is not my team. Actually if the romanian football federation didn't relegate us we had a big chance to play 2night vs Leverkusen. My team is Sportul Studentesc. We finished 4th last season and Dinamo qualified in UEFA instead of us because they scored more goals than us!!! Dinamo plaied bad vs BJK but they plaied very good vs Bruges and this is my point!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Alkmaar - Slovan Liberec
Selection Az Alkmaar -1.0&-1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.01 (Back)
Reasoning Alkmaar are a very good team on home ground beating Braga 3-0 in their previous home match. They are second in their domestic league and need a win here to secure qualification from the group stage. Slovan need at least a point here because it's their last match in the group stage. If Slovan will attack then Az will win for sure because they are deadly on counter-attack. I expect a 2-0 or 3-0 win from Az who is one class above their oppontents.

BELIEVE THE TIME OF MY CONTRIBUTION HAS COME, WHICH I DEDICATE TO ALL

AZ Alkmaar - Liberec : Home win ([email protected]) Livorno - Maccabi : Home win ([email protected]) Dinamo B. - Leverkusen : home win ([email protected]) Besiktas - Club B. : Home win ([email protected]) Grasshoppers - Sevilla : 0-2 [email protected] Osasuna - Odense : Home win ([email protected])

dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :

Because I do not have time for reasoning right now, intention is to consider what I've just thrown at you and try to make you do some thinking of your own....Can't wait for remarks, even counter-attacks.

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) My opinion is to ignore you for your arrogant approach! :@ If you have no reasons, at least dont say: Hey, there is something I threw at you and now comment it "try to make you do some thinking of your own"!

BELIEVE THE TIME OF MY CONTRIBUTION HAS COME' date= WHICH I DEDICATE TO ALL

AZ Alkmaar - Liberec : Home win ([email protected]) Livorno - Maccabi : Home win ([email protected]) Dinamo B. - Leverkusen : home win ([email protected]) Besiktas - Club B. : Home win ([email protected]) Grasshoppers - Sevilla : 0-2 [email protected] Osasuna - Odense : Home win ([email protected])

dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :

Because I do not have time for reasoning right now, intention is to consider what I've just thrown at you and try to make you do some thinking of your own....Can't wait for remarks, even counter-attacks.

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Odense +550 I do not understand why these crazy odds. Ossasuna has not shown much in UEFA play and before their last win had not won in 8 la liga games, plus injuries to Ludovic Delporte, Jose Izquierdo and Carlos Cueller. Enrique Corrales (defense) also a game time decision, Odense is NO PUSH over and can move to next round with win here. They are fully fit and come off a draw to Lens 1-1 in UEFA play.

Thu. 10 Final Odense BK1 - 0Llanelli2,000UEFA Cup
Thu. 24 Final Llanelli1 - 5Odense BKUEFA Cup
Sep. '06STATUSHOMESCOREAWAYATT.COMPETITION
Thu. 14 Final Hertha Berlin2 - 2Odense BK12,800UEFA Cup
Thu. 28 Final Odense BK1 - 0Hertha Berlin15,000UEFA Cup
Oct. '06STATUSHOMESCOREAWAYATT.COMPETITION
Thu. 19 Final Odense BK1 - 2Parma12,559UEFA Cup
Nov. '06STATUSHOMESCOREAWAYATT.COMPETITION
Thu. 2 Final Heerenveen0 - 2Odense BK17,500UEFA Cup
Thu. 23 Final Odense BK1 - 1Lens7,707UEFA Cup

Event Dinamo Bucharest-Bayer Leverkusen
Selection Bayer Leverkusen
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.40 (Back)
Reasoning I watched Bucharest against Beşiktaş.They played really very poor.If Beşiktaş could be more lucky they could easily win by 3 or 4 goals.They are not a team to trust especially when playing against one of the best teams of Germany.If Leverkusen play their normal football,they can easily win the match

Event Beşiktaş-Club Brugge
Selection Club Brugge
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 4.10 (Back)
Reasoning Beşiktaş is favourite of bookies.But this atmosphere may be advantage for belgian side. Beşiktaş is always weak at back.They easily concede goals.Moreover defender Gökhan Zan is unavailable.I think today Beşiktaş wont be able to organise their defense.At the weekend Beşiktaş win but this was because of Bursaspor's lack of confidence.This night Beşiktaş wont play a team in TSL.They will play with one of the contenders on Belgium leauge.Midfielders Delgado and Ricardinho dont help their team in defense.Also Kleberson is out of form.Brugge team will be one on one with Beşiktaş defense on fast counter attacks. Brugge is moral boosted.They demolish Zulte 4-1 at the weekend.Striker Balaban is with full of confidence. Atmosphere at İnönü will be hot however it always harms Beşiktaş.They are scared to lose matches at İnönü and they can not be relax in matches. I fancy Brugge win here.Good luck

SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventDinamo Buch vs Leverkusen
SelectionLeverkusen
Strength10/10
Date29/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.50 (Back)
ReasoningLeverkusen are the best team and 5/2 is an absolute gem of a price tonight. They should be 6/4 and im backing them simply because this is value tonight. Bucharest are solid at home but are not in the class of Leverkusen. The germans really need to win tonight and although not spectacular away from home im willing to take my chances at 5/2.

Event Osasuna - OB Odense
Selection Osasuna -1.0&-1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.28 (Back)
Reasoning Osasuna need a win here to still have chances of qualification. They are a very strong team at home and they have won 4-1 against Deportivo on Sunday. OB will be playing their last match of the group but their domestic league is finished and I think this will affect their fitness. The difference between spanish football and danish football is very big and I think Osasuna should have an easy match here.

Oposing Parma babies in UEFA Cup seems to be dangerous business. Lens are very motivated to win this match obviously, but fact Parma are playing their reserves and youngsters added to fact they are already qualified to the next stage is huge advantage for Parma in my opinion - babes are playing without any pressure in this match as nobody expected them to do anything significant, and that was the key of their good results so far. Prices around 1.50 for Lens are far from being tempting, and there is once again huge value on Parma @7+
your view does make sense to me but.... Lens is the higher quality side in my opinion and they have home advantage. With that said I commented on the weekend Lens will not win by the 1-0 scoreline they will have to produce more. In the end I still favor Lens today and would advise a cover on the draw. Perhaps than Lay on Parma is the answer. someone have the odds for this? Max

Here's some poor info on Partizan - Auxerre mach : GK Kralj and also extreamly experienced player Nadj will miss this one, and yet I wouldn't put my money to back Auxerre, mainly cause Partizan's stadium will certainly be crowded and there aren't offten big teams visiting this one. Moreover, Partizan have been unlucky hosting italian team Livorno!! Players are about to leave their souls on the field tonight Selection : Auxerre (Lay) @ don't know how much P.S. Do not question whether I'm competent or not -- Partizan and I are from the same city. So, partners, this would be the best advice from me for now.
some news about Partizan Bad week for the Serbs. First they lost their away game with Maccabi and then they suffered a home loss in the domestic league against Vojvodina. Like many other clubs they have problems with 2 major fixtures the same week. Their leading scorer Odita had to leave the Vojvodina game with an injury, and he is out of this cup fixture, as well as Nadj and Kralj. Both Maletic and Jovetic are ineligible. Both Partizan and Auxerre are in a must win situation tomorrow. This is a hard game to call. There is no way to know how motivated this French side will be for this task. They have underachieved in their league this season and need league points rather urgently. Partizan play some decent football, but they have these on going scoring problems. report from Chris at tip-ex. draw here possibly? I'm not sure how i'll bet

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) AZ Alkmaar have to be the punt of the day, the have not shown any sign of slowing their golascoring down.they played away to Herenveen on the weekend in the domestic league and came back from 1-0 to win the game 1-3.If Liberec are going to be pushing in this game , then as commented before i can see Az hitting hard on the counter attack. there will be plenty of oals from Az tonite but i think Liberec will also make some goal scoring oppurtunities so the overs is the clear punt alongside the home win az 1.5 10/10 over 2.5 167 5/10 betfair

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Sport Football (Euro Cups) Event Grasshopper v Sevilla Selection Sevilla FT win Strength 8/10 Date 29/11/2006 Reasoning Grasshopper has been losing several back to back games recently I understand and management is reorganizating. Sevilla are the current Cup holders I'd like to think Sevilla would like to hold onto this title that would make a statement more than being one-time winner. Sevilla FT win odds totesport 1.61 see http://www.odds-comparison.co.uk/

some news about Partizan Bad week for the Serbs. First they lost their away game with Maccabi and then they suffered a home loss in the domestic league against Vojvodina. Like many other clubs they have problems with 2 major fixtures the same week. Their leading scorer Odita had to leave the Vojvodina game with an injury, and he is out of this cup fixture, as well as Nadj and Kralj. Both Maletic and Jovetic are ineligible. Both Partizan and Auxerre are in a must win situation tomorrow. This is a hard game to call. There is no way to know how motivated this French side will be for this task. They have underachieved in their league this season and need league points rather urgently. Partizan play some decent football, but they have these on going scoring problems. report from Chris at tip-ex. draw here possibly? I'm not sure how i'll bet
TRy under 2,5 . Safest bet here :cheers

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) OB will be playing their last match of the group but their domestic league is finished and I think this will affect their fitness. @Annonim I think it's safe to say that the Odense players will not lack fitness. The Danish league started the winter break just 10 days ago, and the Odense v Lens game was only on Thursday last week. In fact, in Sunday's Royal League game 10 Odense players were rested in order to give them a much-needed break before tonight's game against Osasuna. I agree that it will be a difficult match and logically Osasuna are favourites to win. However, in several matches Odense have shown that they are no push-overs, and it will certainly not be an easy game for Osasuna.

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Grasshoppers v Sevilla Current holders Sevilla can book their place in the next round if they beat a struggling Grasshoppers side tonight. Sevilla beat Braga 2-0 last week. Grasshoppers have been beaten in both their matches so far, getting hammered 5-2 at home to AZ and 4-1 away to Liberec they have also been in poor domestic form losing two games and falling into 3rd place. Sevilla are in 2nd place in La Liga. Sevilla 10/10 @ 1.64 mansion

Treble of the day AZ Alkm Lens Sevilla
75th min update AZ - 1-1 :hope Lens 1-0 :ok ouch Parma just scored (what did I say about Lens not holding a 1-0 led $h*t.) Sevilla 3-0 match over can't see them allowing 3 goals :ok BTW ogy didn't play that Partizan v. Auxerre match and glad for it Auxerre up 4-1 congrats to anyone who played Auxerre straight-up

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Well screw everyone who decided on AZ Alkmaar they just let in another that one is a loser. $h*t what is this Parma just scored againt too Lens Parma 1-2 AZ- Libr 1-2 Grss- FCSE 0-4 some stats for you 7 out of 8 games today are over 2.5, didn't someone suggest this type of play today

Re: UEFA Cup (Nov 29-30) Where that Leverkusen ? :)) HT/FT away , FT away , Leverkusen away win 8/10 , 10/10. Who watched the game saw that Leverkusen was clearly dominated by Dinamo, they we're led with 1-0 but it ended 2-1. Dinamo qualified for the next round and it will be a fire match against Tottenham for the 1st place in group . Cheers

Come on man :))) Dinamo had a bad phase last year and the supporters refused to come to the stadium. Now Dinamo started the championship very well and the stadium is almost full and they make an fire atmosphere. In the last minutes at Brugge Dinamo could score but the didn't. And what that Barbarez, Voronin and Scheneider are playing? They are only 3 simple players and the defenders can stop them + that Moti is back in the defence with Radu Stefan, a great couple.You have seen how Dinamo played with Brugge and saw how awful played Goian, and Midfileder Andrei Margaritescu is back. Leverkusen should be happy if they get a point in Stefan cel Mare. We'll see tonight Cheers.

Oposing Parma babies in UEFA Cup seems to be dangerous business. Lens are very motivated to win this match obviously, but fact Parma are playing their reserves and youngsters added to fact they are already qualified to the next stage is huge advantage for Parma in my opinion - babes are playing without any pressure in this match as nobody expected them to do anything significant, and that was the key of their good results so far. Prices around 1.50 for Lens are far from being tempting, and there is once again huge value on Parma @7+
Great advise today we bow to your wisdom :notworthy

Cheers McFly our telephaty worked :D. Nice over in Dinamo - Lever' date=' but i can say that it was lucky as Leverkusen had ONLY 1 chance to score![/quote'] really, I didn't see the game. Expected them a bit better at least though being not favourite for the win. that seems be Leverkusen these days...

My opinion is to ignore you for your arrogant approach! :@ If you have no reasons, at least dont say: Hey, there is something I threw at you and now comment it "try to make you do some thinking of your own"!
:clap :clap :clap Hey right back at you!! If I did't announce any arguments does not mean I haven't been damaging a brain of mine to come up with this short list. Take it easy mate, don't ya think I could not have possibly had any bad intentions whatsoever? WHY WOULD I EVEN WRITE OTHERWISE