slapdash

December Backgammon League  

1. 1.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: December Backgammon League

Mister V... Jaded... Friday, tomorrow, before 4 pm is good for me :ok (if possible :$ )
It's no problem Pene :ok It gives me a chance to win the division :tongue2
Actually I'm free alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Give us a shout when you have an hour spare Pene. :ok

Re: December Backgammon League Post 1 Updated - have also updated the rankings with the positions that are final :ok Group A is finished - Slapdash retains the number 1 ranking. elmcroft is the new number 2. Voice of Joe withdrew, so it is Pistonbroke who is relegated and moves to rank 4. Group B. Just the one game remaining. We know that Jaded is last and relegated (new rank 8th). Mr V will be 3rd and have a new ranking of 6th. Still up for grabs for first between Pene and I. Pene must beat already relegated Jaded to win the title. If Jaded wins by 3 points, or the game is not played then I will be first and Pene will be 2nd. Group C - Nothing decided finally here yet - all comes down to the final game between Spur and Nikki which is due to be played on Monday (I have agreed a 24 hour extension - this is a one off and does not set a precedent). Nikki needs a win by 8 points to be champion and promoted, otherwise it is Spur. If Nikki loses by 5 points, then she will last and relegated - it really is that tight!!! Group D is completed. Silverun wins and is promoted to 11th. Rosco will be 13th and Blotter 14th.