Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26)

Chad Gibson (Roar) has just been sent off.
He is like a mini-muscat! How stupid? he just got a yellow card, and goes in and tries to take the Sydney guy out. Chad Gibson is struggling for his place in the team, thats not gonna help! Is that a penalty i here for Sydney?

Re: Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26) Sydney is all over Queensland like a bad rash. The only way Queensland is going to score in this match is on the break. I really cannot see Sydney losing from here, although last time i said that they lost to the Mariners :loon Won't happen here tho :ok

Re: Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26) 60m Sydney FC 1 - 0 Queensland Roar Queensland have come out in the second half playing well with only 10 men, and again Sydney is struggling to kill a team off. The home team is still in control though and they should be able to hold on, or at least score another goal. Crowd at the game tonight is 12,718

Last week a super late injury time goal robbed me of a correct score bet. This week a very late goal has won me my overs bet. There is justice. Sydney 3-0
I lost a little bit on Sydney earlier this season but I have to say, they have paid me back in spades the last 3 weeks :clap:clap:clap Glad I kept the faith :ok

Re: Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26) Sydney are starting to look good. Even tonight I'd only give them about a 7. I think they are going to really come good soon. I think following them from here on in might be a wise move indeed. I also think taking these high paying scorelines that has them winning could also be a nice long shot bet. Well done everyone on Sydney. It's now fulltime, 3-0 to Sydney

Congratulations guys. I also won 2 bets on Sydney now :) You were once again very inspiring for me! Keep it up
Cheers God :cheers Good sides always come back, and even tho Sydney lost us a little a few weeks ago, it is worth remembring they had a few injuries. Now they are at almost full strength and they are going to be some challenge to Melbourne and Adelaide. Not too many teams keep the Roar to single figure shots for a game.

Sydney vs Queensland Sydney to win at $1.75 :clap Sydney -1 EH at $3.20 :clap Sydney/Sydney at $2.85 :clap David Carney to score first at $8.50 :$ Correct Scores of 2-0 & 3-1 at $7.00 and $12.00 :$ Good luck those betting tonight :ok
Great effort tipping the -1 for Sydney at good odds Ads :ok

Total corners for the game was 13' date=' 11 to Sydney and 2 to the Roar. 2 more than I needed, but I wont complain.[/quote'] Well done Oscar :ok How did you end up? You seem to be doing ok in here lately :cheers We all are really. Sydney has been great for 3 weeks and been good odds too.

Sydney FC Vs Queensland Roar BET Sydney Straight out to Win @ $1-75 WIN :clap Sydney/Sydney HT:FT Double @ $2-85 WIN :clap Sydney to Win 2-1 Correct Scoreline @ $7-50 :$

Sydney WIN/Adelaide WIN Double @ $4-08 :hope For Interest David Carney First Goal Scorer @ $8-50 :$
I am now looking forward to watching Romario tomorrow night except that i will be working so I might have to tape it. Sydney have got me on a host of doubles/trebles/quads with Adelaide/Perth/Melbourne and a couple of NBL Basketball teams, so may be a very fruitful weekend with a bit of luck. Cheers all and good work :cheers

Re: Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26) Great tipping in here tonight guys, didnt see the game but it all went pretty much to plan. Got a multibet up with 2 NBL basketball teams so had a fantastic night. Ive actually got 12 of my last 14 NBL tips spot on so all is going well lately. Its an aussie invasion

Well done Oscar :ok How did you end up? You seem to be doing ok in here lately :cheers We all are really. Sydney has been great for 3 weeks and been good odds too.
Sydney to win, over 2.5 and over 10 corners were my only 3 major bets (small losing bet on 5-1). Half my total liability was in the over 2.5 goals, so that last goal was quite important for me. Ended up making about 100% profit on the game which is really good. Hopefully I wont lose it on the remaining 3 games :lol

Re: Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26) Central Coast Mariners Vs Adelaide United

Past matches

Oct 06, 2006

A-League

Adelaide Utd

3 - 1

CC Mariners

Jul 22, 2006

A-League

CC Mariners

0 - 0

Adelaide Utd

Feb 26, 2006

A-League

Adelaide Utd

0 - 1

CC Mariners

Jan 20, 2006

A-League

Adelaide Utd

1 - 1

CC Mariners

Nov 13, 2005

A-League

CC Mariners

1 - 2

Adelaide Utd

Sep 25, 2005

A-League

Adelaide Utd

1 - 1

CC Mariners

These two teams have had 3 low scoring draws in their last six meetings. Adelaide holds a 2-1 win record over the Mariners. Nothing conclusive to draw from the above figures except that Adelaide holds the advantage in head to head meetings.

Last 8

Games

M

W

D

L

P

F

A

CC Mariners

Home

Adelaide

Away

The figures clearly favour CCM here as they are unbeaten at home and they have a healthy For and Against record. Adelaide has only scored 4 goals in their away games this season.

Central Coast Mariners HOME Games

R

Date

Home

Score

Away

HT

Crowd

>2.5

HT

FT

9/9/2006

CC Mariners

0 - 0

Queensland

0-0

No

X

X

9/23/2006

CC Mariners

1 - 1

Newcastle

1-0

No

X

10/13/2006

CC Mariners

3 - 1

Sydney FC

1-1

Yes

X

10/20/2006

CC Mariners

2 - 1

Perth Glory

1-0

Yes

Mariners have been very good at home with an excellent win over Sydney to their credit, but that was when Damian Mori was about.

Adelaide udt AWAY Games

R

Date

Home

Score

Away

HT

Crowd

>2.5

HT

FT

8/25/2006

Melbourne

2 - 0

Adelaide Utd

1-0

No

9/2/2006

NZ Knights

1 - 0

Adelaide Utd

0-0

No

X

9/22/2006

Queensland

0 - 0

Adelaide Utd

0-0

No

X

X

10/15/2006

Melbourne

0 - 1

Adelaide Utd

0-0

No

X

10/27/2006

Newcastle

2 - 1

Adelaide Utd

1-1

Yes

X

11/11/2006

Queensland

0 - 1

Adelaide Utd

0-0

No

X

11/19/2006

Sydney FC

2 - 1

Adelaide Utd

2-1

Yes

Adelaide’s away form is not so flash except for the top win over Melbourne in Round 8, but you would have to say they were probably lucky to get away with the win in that game. Five of their last seven away games have been Under 2.5 goals, and today they face a team CCM who is missing 40% of their total goals scored this season in Damian Mori.

Goals Per Shot

Team

Shots

Goals

Shots per goal

Total

CC Mariners

Total

Adelaide Utd

Team

On goal

Goals

Shots per goal

Home

CC Mariners

Away

Adelaide Utd

Adelaide has the best conversion rate in total shots but on a home and away basis the Mariners score nearly 2.5 goals to Adelaide’s one. The away team has nearly 50% more shots at goal than the home team and that might nuetralise CCM’s advantage. Hard to believe Adelaide has had 73 shots away from home and only scored four.

Goal Scorers for the Mariners

Player

Team

Total

%

Mori Damian

CC Mariners

out

Kwasnik Adam

CC Mariners

named

Pondeljak Tom

CC Mariners

named

Hutchinson John

CC Mariners

named

McMaster Jamie

CC Mariners

named

Mrdja Nick

CC Mariners

named

OGrady Paul

CC Mariners

out

Petrie Stewart

CC Mariners

named

Now Damian Mori has moved to Queensland Roar the Mariners have lost their main avenue to goal and that is going to really hurt them. If you include paul O’Grady who is out, then they have 47% of their goal scoring missing from this game.

Goal Scorers for Adelaide

Player

Team

Total

%

%

Veart Carl

Adelaide Utd

Named

Burns Nathan

Adelaide Utd

Out

Dodd Travis

Adelaide Utd

Named

Rech Fernando

Adelaide Utd

Named

Owens Greg

Adelaide Utd

Out

Aloisi Ross

Adelaide Utd

Named

Cornthwaite Robert

Adelaide Utd

Named

Kemp Matthew

Adelaide Utd

Named

Petta Bobby

Adelaide Utd

Named

Qu Shengqing

Adelaide Utd

Out

Rees Kristian

Adelaide Utd

Named

Adelaide have 29% of their goal scoring power missing in this game but they do have the services of a handy little player in Romario, and he sure knows how to kick goals.

Times Goals Scored

Team

0-15

16-30

31-45

46-60

61-75

76-90

CC Mariners

4 - 4

2 - 2

3 - 0

1 - 6

1 - 0

4 - 5

Adelaide Utd

3 - 2

6 - 3

3 - 3

5 - 2

3 - 2

3 - 5

Nothing really conclusive here although both these sides are good defensively early in a game which leads me to think this may be 0-0 at half time. I am then expecting Adelaide to be a chance to kick a goal in the first 30 minutes after half time and hang on and win the game. So a Draw/Adelaide bet appeals to me at good odds.

Talented playmaker Andre Gumprecht finally returns from injury for the Mariners and he will improve the side but will lack match fitness. He is joined by Noel Spencer and Tom Pondeljak who both return from injury, with three still to be omitted. Damian Mori is out and has headed up north to the Roar after his short-term injury contract expired. Adelaide are set to welcome Brazilian star Romario to the A League for his first game of Australian football and he will attract plenty of people to games while he is here.

Current Odds

X

CC Mariners

2-70

3-25

2-40

Adelaide

Sydney have shown in recent weeks that the better teams are starting to fire, and along with Melbourne and Adelaide, these three are clearly the best teams in the A League.

Both of these teams have much to gain, a Mariners win will see them go into the top 4, and an Adelaide win will see them go back to second on the table ousting Sydney into third spot.

Adelaide have struggled to score away this season but they have managed to score in each of their last four games and I am confident of them displaying their class today and think they can come away with a one or two goal win. The arrival of Romario will provide plenty of impetus to perform well, and couple that with the Mariners loss of Damian Mori and his goal scoring prowess, and you wonder where CCM are going to get there goals.

BET

Adelaide Straight out to Win @ $2-40

Draw/Adelaide HT:FT Double @ $5-25 Adelaide 1-0 Win Correct Scoreline @ $7-00

Adelaide 2-0 Win Correct Scoreline @ $10-00

Adelaide WIN/Perth WIN Double @ $2-88

And I am hoping for dream start for Romario

Romario (Adelaide) First Goal Scorer @ $7-50

Re: Australia - A League Round 14 (Nov 24-26) WEB LIVE RADIO BROADCAST OF TONIGHT'S GAME Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United Saturday 25 November 2006, 7.00pm AEDT (6.00pm AEST (Qld only), 6.30pm ACDT, 4.00pm AWST) Radio: Central Coast Radio Coast FM 96.3FM (Central Coast) www.coastfm.org.au Adelaide Radio Life FM 107.9FM (Adelaide) www.life.on.net