** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Cup - (Nov 23)

Thursday 23 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Slovan Liberec v Grasshoppers (18:15 GMT)2.103.403.75104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Auxerre v Rangers (18:30 GMT)2.103.253.75106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersCorners Match BetFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderPenalty TakenTotal Goals
Sparta Praha v Ajax (18:30 GMT)3.003.402.28107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Maccabi Haifa v Partizan Belgrade (18:45 GMT)2.413.253.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Palermo (19:00 GMT)2.253.303.25106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Rapid Bukarest v Mlada Boleslav (19:15 GMT)1.613.606.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham (19:30 GMT)2.253.253.15107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Feyenoord v Blackburn (19:45 GMT)2.263.253.35105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersCorners Match BetFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Newcastle v Celta Vigo (19:45 GMT)2.043.403.76106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Basel v Nancy (20:15 GMT)2.303.253.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Club Brugge v Dinamo Bucharest (20:30 GMT)2.423.283.20104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
OB Odense v Lens (20:45 GMT)2.903.252.41107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Paris St-G v Hapoel Tel Aviv (20:45 GMT)1.503.907.20107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Parma v Heerenveen (20:45 GMT)1.613.756.47105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Seville v Sporting Braga (20:45 GMT)1.504.207.20105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Español v Zulte Wargerem (21:30 GMT)1.574.006.80104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Hello all, this is my first post here. Sevilla to beat Sporting Braga looks great after they've defeated Valencia with 3-0. Also Club Brugge vs Dinamo Bucuresti looks nice. I'm a Dinamo fan and I can tell you that the team doesn't work very good at the moment, after 1-1 with Unirea Urziceni. Mircea Rednic and striker Ganea declared that they will play in a totally different way with Brugge, and we must take a revenge after Dinamo-Club Brugge 0-1 and Club Brugge-Dinamo 3-1. Also Brugge has only 1 point after 1-1 with Leverkusen and 4-1 with Tottenham, while Dinamo has 3 points after beating Besiktas 2-1. I will go on Dinamo's victory at 3.20 Good Luck everyone :D

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Well that was a fast answer :P Another good match would be Rapid Bucuresti - Mlada Boleslav. Right now the match between Ceahlaul and Rapid ended , 0-3 for Rapid. It was a pleasure to watch the game, Rapid played the best soccer and scored 2 goals in the last minutes after a great combination between Maldarasanu and Zicu. Also striker Mazilu bought from Sportul Studentesc started to mark goals, after a long term injury and after some matches that he didn't played anything. Rapid is in a must-win situation as they have only 2 points from last 2 UEFA matches with Hapoel Tel Aviv 2-2 and PSG 0-0. In the last match they will play away with Panathinaikos and I don't see them winning. Mlada Boleslav plays tonight with Liberec and it's 1-1 90th minute and I think that the score will not change, and in the last UEFA game lost home 0-1 with Panathinaikos.In the Gambrinus Liga they've lost 3 consecutive matches and then defeated Most 2-1 home. Rapid has 32 points and is on the 2nd place at equal points with Steaua. The team morale is very good after 4 consecutive wins (3-1 with CFR, 1-0 with Unirea, 7-0 away with Otelul and 3-0 away with Ceahlaul). I can see here only the victory of Rapid Bucuresti agains Mlada Boleslav at 1.61 Good luck everyone :)

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23)

EventEspanyol Barcelona(-1) - Zulte-Waregem(+1)
SelectionEspanyol Barcelona(-1) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date23/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price10bet @ 1.81 (Back)
ReasoningEspanyol has won their first game in this group with 0-2 on the field of Sparta Praag. Winning this one would give them a place in the next round (mathematically not, but Austria and Sparta are so weak that I don't see them winning twice). Espanyol won this weekend against Athletic Bilbao with 3-2. Zulte-Waregem won their two first games in the UEFA-cup against Austria Wien (1-4) and Sparta Praag (3-1) so they are sure about a spot in the next round. Last weekend Zulte-Waregem played 2-2 against Westerlo at home after getting a 2-0 lead. Zulte-Waregem is a semi-professional team (which means some of the players are having a job besides football, there is a teacher in the team, a bricklayer,...). Their coach is working for the police. Espanyol has obviously only professional players. Espanyol Barcelona is obviously the better team, the difference in quality between the two leagues is just too huge. I can't remember a victory of a Belgian on Spanish ground from the last 10 years, not even from the 'top'teams (Brugge and Anderlecht). The reason why Belgian teams are having so much problems with the Spanish ones is because Spanish teams often have alot of technically good players, that is something Belgian defenders aren't used to play against. Espanyol will certainly win this one, the question is only with how many goals. Early pick, because I think the odds will drop.

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Good call Steamhammer Espanyol should be boosted by first win in a while they have very good offensive players that should do the job only but is this is the uefa cup and popular bets -this will become one- fail week after week ,lol ,anyway i'll jump on them uefa cup is a competition they'd love to success .

Hello all, this is my first post here. Sevilla to beat Sporting Braga looks great after they've defeated Valencia with 3-0. Also Club Brugge vs Dinamo Bucuresti looks nice. I'm a Dinamo fan and I can tell you that the team doesn't work very good at the moment, after 1-1 with Unirea Urziceni. Mircea Rednic and striker Ganea declared that they will play in a totally different way with Brugge, and we must take a revenge after Dinamo-Club Brugge 0-1 and Club Brugge-Dinamo 3-1. Also Brugge has only 1 point after 1-1 with Leverkusen and 4-1 with Tottenham, while Dinamo has 3 points after beating Besiktas 2-1. I will go on Dinamo's victory at 3.20 Good Luck everyone :D
After i saw how they plaied :)))) You were lucky Unirea didn't beat you. Personally o think Bruges will win very confortable! Dinamo won vs Besiktas but only because Besiktas blew too many chances and Dinamo's goalkeeper was on FIRE ! And odds are great for Brugge!

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Club Brugge KV - FC Dinamo Bucuresti
Selection Brugge
Strength 7/10
Date 23/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Interwetten @ 2.30 (Back)
Reasoning Club Brugge have only 1 point from 2 matches in the group stage and anything but a win here would mean elimination. They have a very good record at home in the domestic league 5-1-0(15:1). On the other side Dinamo si showing a decrease in form, playing a poor football in their last matches. They won with luck against Besiktas and have 3 points. For this match they will miss some key players: Moti(red card against Besiktas), Margaritescu (red card against Besiktas), Ze Kalanga (injured). Considering Dinamo's missings and Brugge's motivation I think there is value on home win.

Event Club Brugge KV - FC Dinamo Bucuresti
Selection Brugge
Strength 7/10
Date 23/11/2006
Reasoning Club Brugge have only 1 point from 2 matches in the group stage and anything but a win here would mean elimination. They have a very good record at home in the domestic league 5-1-0(15:1). On the other side Dinamo si showing a decrease in form' date=' playing a poor football in their last matches. They won with luck against Besiktas and have 3 points. For this match they will miss some key players: Moti(red card against Besiktas), Margaritescu (red card against Besiktas), Ze Kalanga (injured). Considering Dinamo's missings and Brugge's motivation I think there is value on home win.
And Catalin Munteanu right midfielder.

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Feyenoord v Blackburn Feyenoord since a sluggish start to their campaign in the Eredivisie have bounced back well following a 4-0 thumping at home by rivals Ajax. They've now embarked on a 5 match winning run there with fine wins over Roda JC, FC Twente and a great 3-2 home win over the dangerous AZ Alkmaar at the weekend. They've struggled with injuries of late but conteded well with them against AZ. Their key man who had a good game in the AZ win is Nicky Hofs. An exciting midfielder with an eye for goal and a player Blackburn will have to keep an eye on. Blackburn do have 2 wins to their name in this competition and its not essential that they win here. Feyenoord need the win more having played the one game and drawing it in Basel. Feyenoord @ 2.20 ladbrokes

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Club Brugge KV - FC Dinamo Bucuresti I watched whole minutes of Dinamo vs Besiktas Match and I can clearly say that 2.30@ Brugge is a gift of the betting campanies to us. Dinamo was terrible. Even they could not pass their midfield. They won 2-1 but score can be 1-5 or like that. If Ze-Kalenga is injured, there is no way that dinamo can do something here. Brugge will easily win that game. I am sure that Brugge will make at least 3 goals to the romanian team. I can suggest just one bet. Go for handicap. Brugge -1 @ 3.80

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Brugge isn't as strong as two/three seasons ago. They don't create as many chances and can't play on powerplay anymore, which used to be the strength of the team. Against Leverkusen(1-1) they played relatively good and had some good chances to score the winning goal, but didn't take them. Against Tottenham(lost 3-1) they were just totally outplayed. The problem of Brugge is the lack of creativity and the wings don't bring enough in attacking point of view so winning games against teams with equal qualities is tough for them.

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventEspanyol v Zulte Waregem
SelectionEspanyol
Strength10/10
Date23/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningUEFA Cup - 2nd stage, Thursday 23 Nov 2006 - 20:30 Surely the Zulte Waregem bubble is going to burst here in the visit to Barcelona and Espanyol. The hosts came away from the Czech Republic with a nice win in their opener but sat out match day two. Zulte Waregem have a couple of wins but looking at the quality of the side and their domestic position they will be up against it here.
EventClub Brugge v Dinamo Bucharest
SelectionClub Brugge
Strength10/10
Date23/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningUEFA Cup - 2nd stage, Thursday 23 Nov 2006 - 19:30 Theory in the group stage is "win your home games". Bruggy were held by Leverkusen in their opener and then went down at Tottenham. Now is the time to take advantage of a weakened Dynamo side and put some points on the board.

Event Sparta P- Ajax
Selection Ajax win
Strength 10/10
Date 22/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price BetFred @ 2.25 (Back)
Reasoning Sparta P is a mediocre team in this competition and Ajax is the best team in this competition so far. Ajax draw last game and save there strenght i think just for this game when they will win with ease. Simply players from Ajax are to much for Sparta p. they are younger, more motivated, faster and what is more important more talented. Away win 10/10

Event Macabi-Partizan
Selection Partizan win
Strength 10/10
Date 22/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.60 (Back)
Reasoning Macabi bet Oxer and lose from Rangers , Partizan unlucky draw in last minute against Livorno. Partizan is beter team with tradition and they often give best results away from home . Ask Newcastle fans about that. Last meeting Partizan won in Israel and then they fix a game and lose at home. Partizan needs a points and i think odds is to good to not to be taken.

Event fenerbahce-palermo
Selection home win
Strength 10/10
Date 22/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Fenerbahce is realy good team expecialy at home. Palermo will face Hell from team and expecialy home suporters. In last games Fnerbahche is not so bad , but in other hand Palermo start to give some bad performance . Last lost in Italy like visitors tell me they are not unbeateble after all . So home advantage will prevale. Home win 10/10

Event Feyenord- Blackburn
Selection home win
Strength 10/10
Date 22/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Feyenoord (NED) - Blackburn (ENG) tip home win Feyenord show quality last week when they beet AZ Alkmar. On the other hand Blacburn in my opinion is not a team for a Premiership. They both play verry open footbal which is good fact for my bet. Blacburn have real problem to score and Feyenord dont they show that last game against AZ. So i take 10/10 home win

Event Club Bruge-Dinamo B
Selection home win
Strength 10/10
Date 22/11/2006
Reasoning Club Brugge is in must win situation. I think they are still a good team , they show that when played with Genk 0:0 with just 10 men for 60 minutes last week . Dinamo have players with suspension on this game and this will be enough for Club Brugge to win there first game in Uefa cup.

Event Basel -Nancy
Selection draw
Strength 3/10
Date 22/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.30 (Back)
Reasoning Two teams who have problem to score. Nancy play good defencive footbal and Basel is not so good like last seasons.This season they depend for goal scoring in one player Croatian forward but this is not Switcerland league this is France school of defencive football which they will face today. Quality in my eyes is even and i think draw is verry much possible 3/10 draw

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Well I see that everyone gives Club Brugge the first chance, and I don't say Dinamo will win just because I am a fan. Well this match is very important for Dinamo because if they will win they are qualified from the groups of UEFA. Ok, it's easy to want to defeat your opponents, you must be able to do it. Dinamo Bucuresti, it's true suffered a fall after the defeat at Cluj with 2-1, I was there and I saw the game, Dinamo really played awful. After that followed the match with Otelul, where Dinamo won, 3-0 and the team played great.The last game that Dinamo played was with Unirea, now really Dinamo scored a lucky goal, and Unirea played better. Now let's talk about the match with Besiktas: please tell me two teams that can make their usual game on a extremely wet field.The players we're tired because of the conditions, Dinamo scored first and then the Besiktas players we're everywere, but they didn't manage to score until the 60th minute.After that was a booring match until the 84th minute when Dinamo was awarded a penalty, transformed by Niculescu. Now it's the match with Club Brugge...anyone can win, it will be an open game, Ganea and coach Rednic declared that the team will play totally diferent from the last match with Unirea.It's true Dinamo has many injured players, and you've seen that the substitutes don't play very well... (see the match with Sahtior D.).Dinamo will miss Ze Kalanga, fast and technicall right midfilder, Margaritescu midfilder and the man that controls the defence, Cosmin Moti + the left midfilder Catalin Munteanu.Ropotan, Predescu, Galamaz and Tames will replace the injured ones.I couln't find any information about Club Brugge, just that defender Timo Dreesen will miss.Dinamo has the best attack in the country and the starting 11 for Dinamo will be : Gaev – Blay, Radu Stefan, Galamaz, Pulhac – Ropotan, Predescu, Tames, Cristea – Niculescu, Danciulescu. My Bet : Dinamo to beat Brugge 10/10 at 3.2 Good luck

My Bet : Dinamo to beat Brugge 10/10 at 3.2 Good luck
It's your pick and i respect it, but i think you're joking. That price it's a joke if you look at Dinamo's missing players: best defender Moti, best defensive midfielder Margaritescu, right midfileder Ze Kalanga, also the spark in the midfield, Munteanu. Dinamo misses the whole midfield and one important defender and you're going 10/10 on them to win :eek. I know Brugge isn't anymore one very strong team, but still IMO they have the 1st chance tomorrow.

Tip Detail
EventFenerbahce v Palermo
SelectionFenerbahce
Strength10/10
Date23/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningUEFA Cup - 2nd stage, Thursday 23 Nov 2006 - 1800 Both sides going well domestically and both have tough ties on Sunday. Trabzonspor v Fenerbahce and Palermo v Inter Milan. Both sides have lost to Newcastle whilst Palermo won in Germany for their other game. Much is made of Palermo's chairman stating his dislike for this competition and Palermo are expected to field a slightly weakened side with Inter in mind on Sunday. Tricky bet what with everyone knowing how Parma gets on in this comp even though they field a weakened side every time. I'm putting my trust in the home fans carrying their side forward to victory the side they intent to put out looks strong enough

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) Blackburn ensured their place in the knockout stage and will be without much motivation for this difficult match. They will surely concentrate on their tragic league situation. Feyenood are on fire now, last game they beat AZ at home with 3-2 a great game against very strong opponent. And with the team news below I think there is a very good value on Fayenoord. From http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6161160.stm

Blackburn's defender Lucas Neill is definitely out of the trip to Rotterdam because of a hamstring injury so Andre Ooijer is likely to be captain. Zurab Khizanishvili returns to the squad after being suspended for Sunday's 1-1 draw with Tottenham. Jason Roberts, Steven Reid and Ryan Nelsen all remain sidelined with long-term injuries and central defender Stephane Henchoz is ineligible. Holland defender Andre Ooijer could miss out for Feyenoord with injury.

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) although Fenerbache drew at home to besiktas(who have been poor recently)i think they will bw able to beat palermo simply because palermo will not be playing a full team.on more than one occasion Plaermos chairman hs stated that they have no interest in the UEFA and will be concentrating 100% on the league and are aiming for a champions league spot next season and wish to maintain their high league position they currently hold. so i would be backing Fener or atleast be laying palermo because i do not see them winning

Re: UEFA Cup - (Nov 23) I like the look of the over 2.5 in the Ajax game. I'm thinking a 3-1 win for them or maybe a slender 2-1. Ajax don't have the best defense going around so Sparta should be able to score. They recently drew 1-1 with Twente in the Dutch league and lost to PSV the other week. There should be motivation to win this game.

;638603']I like the look of the over 2.5 in the Ajax game. I'm thinking a 3-1 win for them or maybe a slender 2-1. Ajax don't have the best defense going around so Sparta should be able to score. They recently drew 1-1 with Twente in the Dutch league and lost to PSV the other week. There should be motivation to win this game.
In the wrong thread, maybe?:dude