Steve's Under 4.5 Goals

steveadam23

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals I agree with you Werdnatrebor, however, this is the glory hunters forum, it's all or nothing for me in this hunt. If this was real money I was gambling with I would certainly be banking some of the profit! On to the next bet.. Bet 10 Bochum v Frankfurt Under 4.5 Goals £111.95 staked @ 1.12 Steve.

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals Going to start this again, however, I might avoid the German and Spanish leagues this time and stick to some of the traditionally lower scoring leagues, England, Italy and France. So onto the first bet... Bet 1 Middlesboro' v Liverpool Under 4.5 Goals £50 staked @ 1.1 :hope Steve.

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals After a great deal of thought Ive decided to batter on using my full bank, it is a glory hunt after all. If I do ever start this with real cash then banking some of the profit along the way would be done, but sod it for this experiment. A few games I fancied for today, but decided on the following - Bet 10 Portsmouth v Everton Under 4.5 Goals £100.84 staked @ 1.08 Steve.