Steve's Under 4.5 Goals

steveadam23

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals I'm missing your picks Steve:sad Just started on my own...only three games so far, but I'm hoping to make it 25. I think I'll pass tonight though. Only game with a 4.5 goal-line is Barcelona-A Madrid. It has the potential of being a high-scoring game.

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals

I'm missing your picks Steve:sad Just started on my own...only three games so far, but I'm hoping to make it 25. I think I'll pass tonight though. Only game with a 4.5 goal-line is Barcelona-A Madrid. It has the potential of being a high-scoring game.
Sorry mate, it was going well for a bit there, but I am going to give it a rest over the festive period and try again in the new year. (will probably be too drunk to make any selections!!) I am sure there must be a decent system out of this market and I will find it!! Good luck with your challenge mate, keep us informed on how u get on! :hope Steve.

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals Time to give this another go, a few changes this time with the way I make my selections. And this time I am going to place these bets with my own money (probably just level stakes). Will start on here for the glory hunt with the usual £50. Bet 1 Man City v Blacburn Under 4.5 £50 staked @ 1.1 Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After a cople of weeks off due to a house move and then no web connection, its time to try getting this back on track - 1 bet for this afternoon : Bet 3 Watford v Everton Under 4.5 Goals £59.96 staked @ 1.09 Steve.
Read through the 4 pages and does seem interesting idea especially if you're particularly careful with the games you select. I might well give it a go in future too and see what happens.

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals Everton win 3-0 so Bet 3 is a winner Bank is now £65.09

Read through the 4 pages and does seem interesting idea especially if you're particularly careful with the games you select. I might well give it a go in future too and see what happens.
Good luck if you try something mate! :hope Steve.

Everton win 3-0 so Bet 3 is a winner Bank is now £65.09 Good luck if you try something mate! :hope Steve.
Cheers! Well done on Everton game! Were you worried when Everton scored a couple so early on?

Re: Steve's Under 4.5 Goals I think this "system" needs two things to work long term; (1) A good betting bank so you're not betting 100% of it game in game out & (2) A system for picking the games you select Its a bit like the "only 1 goal" threads - all it takes is one 0-0 or 3-2 in your case to wreck the bank 100% & wipe out not only your wins to date but also your initial stake.