Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventDavydenko - Ancic
SelectionAncic
Strength10/10
Date03/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.56 (Back)
ReasoningBoth players in rather good form and it should be interesting match to watch.Motivation will be surelly on Ancic side as he needs a win here to qualify for Shanghai.This is match of the season for him today.Looking at H2H Ancic knows how to play against Davydenko.He won two matches already in 2006 against Niko.I'm going to try underdog here.Davydenko had really easy matches so far and he is playing really good but today it will be different for him.Ancic can make his day really bad :)
10/10 really indicates a maximum bet - how can you have a maximum bet on a match as close as this???

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Thomas Berdych vs Dominik Hrbaty IMO that is the only clear pick for today. Berdych the last years winner faces the Slovakian player which was in many ways surpirise winner against Murray. The players met one time back in 2004 whren Hrbaty won in straight sets, but the match was played on clay. The one thing that makes me that sure that Bedrych will win this easily is servis. Hrbaty has lousy servis and even yestrerday he was strugling the whole match. Berdych on the other hand is serving very confidently and the fact that Hrbaty is lousy at break point realisation makes this pick even more possible. Must admit that i am very confident in Berdych today, thats why i am playing Berdych to win (-1.5 sets) @ 1.735 10Bet 10/10 Berdych to win (-3.5 games) @ 1.813 10Bet 10/10 Under 22,5 games 1.875 10Bet 10/10

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt lol....robredo started match with losing his serve and then breaking nieminen...intresting match to follow... I just had to bet on this...hehe Nikolay Davydenko vs Mario Ancic Everybody thinks Ancic is more motivated then Davydenko but im not so sure. There is lots of pressure on Davydenko as people are claiming that he got paid to retire last week vs Moodie and everybod thinks it's gonna be a nex fix today so Davydenko must prove that he's a legit player and would never do such a thing. Nikolay Davydenko - 1.67 @ Pinnacle 8/10

SportTennis
EventDavydenko vs Ancic
SelectionDavydenko
Strength10/10
Date03/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 1.66 (Back)
ReasoningDavydenko is sometimes inconsistant in Masters Events but he has been in great form recently only dropping four games in his first two matches here. Ancic had a real tester against Vleigan on Tuesday and it has taken him time to come back to form from his injury. Ancic is arguably at his best on clay and grass wheras Davydenko is suited by this surface.
SportTennis
EventBerdych vs Hrbaty
SelectionUnder 22.5 Games
Strength10/10
Date03/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningI fancy Berdych to win this match in straight sets and breaking Hrbatys serve more than once to an easy victory. Really wants to defend his title here so this looks a good bet as he beat Ginepri easily yesterday as well.

ehhhhh...Kanepi won' date=' Krajicek is winning at the moment and I have mybet on Rezai.I was considering this three to bet on and I took Rezaiwho will probably lose. :( :)[/quote'] Randall, I woke up late otherwise id have gone with your system of betting against schiavone. She looked terrible. Shes injured and enters tournaments. is she frigging stupid LOL..... As for Niemo. A very under estimated player. His pretty decent on hardcourts and indoor. Robredo was lucky to get this far.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt I agree DD. Ivanovic knocked out LOL..WTF. That kanepi has won 6 games this week. won 3 in qualifying and then beat Dechy, (that doesnt count as a win as Dechy is shit LOL) 1 other person and schiavone today. She has been underdog in all her games. Some fishy stuff going on for sure.

Robredo what a joker. he choked today in the 1st set....I think its best to toss a coin and see were it lands to predict these games lol
after that choke it looks like Niemo is going to win this without even trying... :nana yepp....its all over...the dropped his serve exactly same way as before and it looks like he has no intensition of winning this match lol....now Niemo totally choke....is this a joke? Why do I get the feeling Robredo is gonna lose the tie-break easily? lol...clown robredo dropped 0-3 to 3-3 Hoping third set will be as entertaining as first two Man, you can't get this kind of entertaining if you hire all the top 10 funniest clowns in the world

Bookies surely will give Kanepi abighandicap(about +5 or +6 games) tomorrow. I think this is a musttake' date='surely Krajicek can't beat her that easily... :ok[/quote'] No way she will have +5 or +6.She had +5 today against Schiavone.Against Krajicek it should be something about +3.5. If Rezai wouldn't win against Zvonareva I will be sooo angry by nottaking Kanepi or Krajicek.At the beginning I wanted to take all threebut at the end I've taken only Rezai.I'm so pissed off right now. :(

Well if its possible that the game is a fix, and by the estimated 1.4 odds on Davidenko that means that the odds on Mario will be around 2.5 - and thats IMO worth taking with medium stakes. BTW: Sretno Mario
No fix in this one..!!! Smiles Come on Davydenko!!!!! :nana

VEEEEERY good to know you. I was thinking the same thing before i layed my first money on tennis. Its the easysiest sport that can be fixed, you just bribe one player and the story is over, apart form team sports.....well the Werder keeper must have got some lira for his "excellent intervention" against Juve in last years Champions league.
Its to Crazy!!!!!! Davy will take this one!!! :clap I hope.....

It helps alot when you know 5 languages like me and have connections in ever town there is an ATP tournament.. sometimes I hear stuff from my homies at the Swedish Tennis Federation and time to time Jonas Bjorkman has useful information too... And about the rumors...Im gonna post them more often here as they tur out to be true a little bit too often.. Just to let you know...Nikolay Davydenko, Labadze and Gaudio Gaston are known cheaters" by the other players on the ATP-tour There are people claiming that Davydenko got up to $100 000 for his retirement vs Moodie in St Petersburg I also know that the federation is going to discuss this issue with the players as the legit players, sponsors and fans are fed up with fix matches and lack of motivation from some players. There is already a clown rule in the ATP...players acting like clowns get fined but its no used too often...
Dont know what to say about this one!!!!!!

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt seems you have already forgoten about grosjean and laptop stucked up his ass....maybee he is just waiting for odds to go up....lol Anyway GL to all, i am still waiting for my match of the day and am biting nails at Euro hockey

seems you have already forgoten about grosjean and laptop stucked up his ass....maybee he is just waiting for odds to go up....lol Anyway GL to all, i am still waiting for my match of the day and am biting nails at Euro hockey
Yeah, you should play Ancic in a moment when his loosing his seve!! lol ;)

seems you have already forgoten about grosjean and laptop stucked up his ass....maybee he is just waiting for odds to go up....lol Anyway GL to all, i am still waiting for my match of the day and am biting nails at Euro hockey[/quote Hei.. You know that you can see "your" match on livestream !?