Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11

Swedish Elitserien

Monday 30 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v HV-71 (18:00 GMT)2.354.502.64103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Färjestad v Skellefteå AIK (18:00 GMT)1.505.405.60104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Linköping v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.054.803.05103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
MoDo v Luleå (18:00 GMT)2.004.603.40102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Tuesday 31 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Frölunda v MIF Redhawks (18:00 GMT)1.604.504.30108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble Chance
Mora v Brynäs (18:00 GMT)2.354.202.35109%

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Looks like another tough round IMO! Djurgården have been pretty solid at home but had to struggle against both Modo and Färjestad (neither in top form). Maybe small value in HV71? Färjestad struggeled against Modo which was very unexpected. Skellefteå lost at home 0-3 against Djurgården. Färjestad should win this but the odds is nothing to write home about. Linköping are simply the strongest home team there is in Elitserien but they are up against Timrå who has been dominating Elitserien this year. MoDo - Luleå I see as a very open game. Both teams are known to surprise. The home team are normally very strong in their Swedbank arena but i wouldnt be surprised if Luleå snatched the draw here in this Norrland derby. Modo form time to time have problem with their defense so maybe over is a good bet? Brynäs-Luleå was a real goal party and i see something similar happening here. Just my thoughts for now. :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Tough round indeed. Don´t know why, but HV 71 wakes my interest, they are the better team and in good form, I find a small value in that odds. However DIF are strong at home, and their goalie is on fire. I know Bamse knows Elitserien like his backpocket, but I think Modo will beat Luleå...Modo impressed last game against Färjestad while Luleå, according to me, have played rather poorly in their last couple of awaygames. 2,00 is a bit low though, I`ll have to think about that one.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 How do you see Linkopings - Timra? Linkopings is unbeaten at home, but I think it´s not going to be forever, and Timra, although they have been a bit weaker last games, are the perfect team to break that 8-0 home streak. 2.95 is really good for Timra.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Have made a small double for today with Vålerenga and Färjestad. Both teams are motivated favs in their games. Especially Vålerenga who are facing Stjernen who are suffering huge trouble with injuries - Up to 10 players might not play! GL :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Finland, SM-Liiga

Tuesday 31 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
HIFK v Assat (16:30 GMT)1.435.506.50104%
Ilves v SaiPa (16:30 GMT)1.794.504.20102%
JYP v Blues (16:30 GMT)2.644.302.38104%
Kärpät v Tappara (16:30 GMT)1.584.905.15104%
Lukko v KalPa (16:30 GMT)1.495.306.20103%
Pelicans v Jokerit (16:30 GMT)3.304.402.02103%
TPS Turku v HPK (16:30 GMT)2.424.302.70102%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Germany, Eishockeyliga I

Tuesday 31 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Adler Mannheim v Augsburger Panther (18:30 GMT)1.307.008.75103%
EV Duisburg v Krefeld (18:30 GMT)2.404.602.45105%
Hamburg v Ingolstadt (18:30 GMT)2.304.602.50106%
Hannover Scorpions v Deg Metro Stars (18:30 GMT)2.304.502.65104%
Iserlohn v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 GMT)2.304.502.50106%
Kölner Haie v Straubing Tigers (18:30 GMT)1.366.507.50103%
Sinupret Ice Tigers v Frankfurt Lions (18:30 GMT)1.914.803.30104%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Frölunda - Malmö The big disappointment at home against the team that many thought would be at the bottom of the table. Who would've guessed that this would be a fight between the two worst teams in the series? Frölunda have mostly played badly, score few goals but also manage to stay in the game because of their goalie Joel Gistedt who has been absolutely superb. In the last game Salo stepped in but he had to get the puck from the net not less than 4 times in the game against Timrå so I think that Gistedt will get the chance once more. At least that would be my choice if I were coach. You can't gamble and not have Gistedt since this game is truly of the utmost importance for Frölunda - if they win they catch up on Mora and the other teams just above them - if they lose they are on the same spot in the table as Malmö. During the season they have been working alot with both defense and offense. The defense is now working like a charm, good defense and good goaltending shows in the stats - 8 games in a row have ended in under 5.5 goals. The main reason as to why the offensive isnt working is that the new players, like Kariya, havent performed as we expected them to. Malmö started out in the worst way imaginable. The worst start by any team in Elitserien ever. Slowly they have begun to claim some wins and draws here and there and now they are just 3 pts behinf their opponent here. They also have a decent defense and a good goalie in Gustaf Wesslau. This also shows in statistics as they have 6 out of the last 8 games under 5.5 goals in total. I would be surprised if Malmö scored more than two in this game as Frölunda are tight in the back and also have good support at home in Gothenburg. Frölunda will also take this task very seriously and wont give the Malmö guys much space in their zone. Under 5.5 @ 1.83 bet365 5/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11

Have made a small double for today with Vålerenga and Färjestad. Both teams are motivated favs in their games. Especially Vålerenga who are facing Stjernen who are suffering huge trouble with injuries - Up to 10 players might not play! GL :hope
Färjestad win 4-0 :) Vålerenga win 3-0 :)

Frölunda - Malmö The big disappointment at home against the team that many thought would be at the bottom of the table. Who would've guessed that this would be a fight between the two worst teams in the series? Frölunda have mostly played badly, score few goals but also manage to stay in the game because of their goalie Joel Gistedt who has been absolutely superb. In the last game Salo stepped in but he had to get the puck from the net not less than 4 times in the game against Timrå so I think that Gistedt will get the chance once more. At least that would be my choice if I were coach. You can't gamble and not have Gistedt since this game is truly of the utmost importance for Frölunda - if they win they catch up on Mora and the other teams just above them - if they lose they are on the same spot in the table as Malmö. During the season they have been working alot with both defense and offense. The defense is now working like a charm, good defense and good goaltending shows in the stats - 8 games in a row have ended in under 5.5 goals. The main reason as to why the offensive isnt working is that the new players, like Kariya, havent performed as we expected them to. Malmö started out in the worst way imaginable. The worst start by any team in Elitserien ever. Slowly they have begun to claim some wins and draws here and there and now they are just 3 pts behinf their opponent here. They also have a decent defense and a good goalie in Gustaf Wesslau. This also shows in statistics as they have 6 out of the last 8 games under 5.5 goals in total. I would be surprised if Malmö scored more than two in this game as Frölunda are tight in the back and also have good support at home in Gothenburg. Frölunda will also take this task very seriously and wont give the Malmö guys much space in their zone. Under 5.5 @ 1.83 bet365 5/10 :hope
The odds have dropped now to 1.76! :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Adler Mannheim - Augsburg Panthers Adler Mannheim and Kölner Haie are surebets in my eyes tonight. Mannheim performe great at home this season. Only one defeat versus Hannover Scorpions 0-4. But after that "shock" they won 6-3 versus Ingolstadt and 5-3 versus DEG MEtro Stars at home. Last round they won versus Krefeld Pinguine 1-2 away.

• Mannheim to win versus poor Panthers
  • over 5.5 Goals
Kölner Haie - Straubing Tigers Kölner Haie host the climber Straubing Tigers.But I think the climber have trouble with these impressive Fans. Köln has an average of 12.346 Visitors per Match, a great average for german Ice Hockey. Straubing is better on the home side and Köln will have no problem to win.
  • Kölner Haie to win versus Climber Straubing
  • over 5.5 goals

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 One bet for today's SM-Liiga. HIFK-ÄSSÄT I expected saturday that Ässät would have beated chrisis-team JYP, but I think I took it wrong way. Ässät seem to be real chrisis-team here. They have lost their four last games with goaldifference 4-18, which is really poor. They also have their firstline center, Kivenmäki, as injured. Like one finnish hockey-analytic said today, it seems like they are not having any kind of playing system at the moment. HIFK also lost badly 5-1 against poor Kalpa at saturday, but I think that will mostly awake the team. At least their coach Bob Francis (coach of the year in NHL 2002) thought it's time for them to have professional attitude today. HIFK is also very tough team to beat in their home rink "Petoluola" (Beast's cave), and I can't see Ässät having any real chance to compete today. HIFK to beat Ässät @ 1,48 @ Bf, 5/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Hamburg Freezers - ERC Ingolstadt Ingolstadt couldn´t win in the Colorline Arena at hamburg since two years. Tonight they visit Hamburg without 4 players. Hamburg miss only 2 and Learsk is back after a shoulder injury. Hamburg won 2-3 versus Frankfurt Lions,Ingolstadt received a defeat versus Hannover Scorpions at home 1-3. For me the advantage is on Hamburg in this match. But the over 5.5 goals is a surer punt in my eyes. 3 meetings last season at Hamburg 3-2,4-2 and 5-3. And this season one clash at Ingolstadt and th ERC won 5-3. Much goals per Match. - Hamburg to win - over 5.5 Goals

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Actually I think I'm gonna guarantee at least one winner today, cause I think I will bet opposite with you guys what it comes to Kärpät. I think Tappara is underperforming all the time, what it comes to their players and also results has been worse than their actually performing. Tappara has lost many games that they have been controlling, but just couldn't capitalize. On the other hand you guys are right about Tappara's been terrible visitor and Kärpät has been very strong at home, but I have just feeling that Tappara might be able to challenge them today. (Tappara is last team that was able to beat Kärpät, which now has 15 games without losing and maybe Tappara will also be the team that ends their winning streak...) Lay Kärpät against Tappara @ 1,59 @ Bf, 2/10

Frölunda - Malmö 1-1 after 12....Salo in goal:@
What are they thinking? Their goal is to win the title but to win the title you have to go to the play offs. You cant get to the play-offs with "tubby" in the goal!!!!! theres no end to the stupidity in this team :@:@

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Nice ones Randall! :ok

HIFK to beat Ässät @ 1,48 @ Bf, 5/10 :clap FT 3-1 Lay Kärpät against Tappara @ 1,59 @ Bf, 2/10 :clap FT 2-3
In here also nice 2/2 and 5,79 pts win today. :D Nice to have these sometimes. Still negative season as a whole here in PL: SM-liiga total: 13/30, stakes 78, profit -10,93, Yield -14% NHL total: 3/3, stakes 7, profit 7,79, Yield 111% (this one looks good, but maybe not statistically significant yet ;) )

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Allsvenskan 1/11 (Odds from Nordicbet): Almtuna – Bofors 2.20 4.50 2.35

Rögle - Nyköping 1.27 6.00 6.85 Leksand - Växjö Lakers 1.37 5.25 5.60 Oskarshamn - IFK Arboga 1.55 5.00 3.90 Björklöven - Sundsvall 1.30 5.90 6.20

Västerås - Huddinge 1.19 7.50 8.00 Södertälje SK - AIK 1.30 5.90 6.20 Almtuna lowered to 2,20, but still great value in that odds, I´d feel comfortable betting Almtuna down to about 1,9. I´ve also found AIK X2 at 3,02, which is really high and I can´t figure out the reasons behind giving AIK such a low chance %. My % for AIK snatching a point is somewhere 40 - 45, which makes this bet a great value bet in my opinion Bet365 offers AIK + 2,5 at 1,66, that one looks tasty aswell. The other games are low odds favourites, and I´m thinking about Västerås and/or Rögle hcp, but I´ll have to think about those for a while.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Sweden Allsvenskan

Wednesday 1 November 2006
Almtuna v Bofors Ik (18:00 GMT)2.065.003.10101%
Bjorkloven v IF Sundsvall Hockey (18:00 GMT)1.396.507.00102%
Hammarby v Nybro IF (18:00 GMT)2.125.302.74103%
IK Oskarshamn v IFK Arboga (18:00 GMT)1.554.903.95111%
Leksand v Växjö Lakers (18:00 GMT)1.465.705.40105%
Rogle Bk v IK Nykopings Hockey (18:00 GMT)1.386.507.40102%
Södertälje v Skellefteå AIK (18:00 GMT)1.456.006.00103%
Vasteraas v Huddinge (18:00 GMT)1.248.0012.50102%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Almtuna - Bofors. The home team here in good nick and with a great home record of 4-0-1. The only loss coming against the dominant in this division - Rögle. Traditionally this team is very strong at home and they have some very decent players so its no surprise they've done very well this year. Bofors is a team that played really well last year but are suffering from the new rules of the Swedish hockey which is baically about zero-tolerance and this does not fit their way of playing hockey. While Almtuna are at 6th place Bofors are at 14th!! They have an away record of 2-1-3. Almtuna @ 2.30 Nordicbet 4/10