Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Malmö-Linköping The runner up here against the worst team so far in the series. In short Linköping had a bad first few games but are now starting to play better and better every game. The last game at home against Timrå pretty much says it all as the no 1 team of the table didnt have a chance and Linköping beat them 4-1. When looking at the roster there is no wonder that Linköping are placed high in the table and its about time for an away win here for them. Linköping @ 2.1 5/10 betfair :hope

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11

I've found many picks on tonight's SM-Liiga, hope they turn out good :hope Use betfair in every pick. Ässät-TPS, under 5.5 goals 1.82 History shows lowscoring games and they met 23/9 and then Ässät won by 3-1.. Jokerit-Jyp, Jyp to win 5.7 and under 5.5 goals 2.00 H2h shows that Jyp has won the last 2 here and they are in decent form, so why not.. A must play with these odds, the under bet offers good value also. Think that Jyp will go ultradefensive on Jokerit and hopefully it will work out. Tappara-Lukko, under 5.5 goals 2.02 Don't understand the high odds for the under. History shows lowscoring games and Tappar isn't the team that has been scoring many goals lately.. HPK-Ilves, under 5.5 goals 1.88 Again h2h's show lowscoring goals and these teams usually play tight against each other... So hopefully there will be a lot of unders in SM-Liiga today:tongue2 :hope
2/5 today on SM-Liiga :\ It really sucks. Tappara game and TPS game went over pretty fast.. Wouldn't have expected Tappara to score 7 goals agaisnt Lukko or TPS to win away either.. Really thought they were good bets. The Jyp was a value bet, so it doesn't go in everytime. That's ok.. But a loss suffered, hope the elitserien can cut the losses. The DIF value bet is going down the drain, just hope the under stays intact.. :notworthy Well, hope you all have hade a better day than me until now :ok

Blues @2.10 from Betsafe Best of luck everyone :hope
Luck indeed, game ended 2-1 for Blues's favor and the winning goal came 40 seconds before the end when the puck chanced it course twice after a shot was made: first from opposite site's player's stick and then it hit defenseman's neck and found it's way to the net :eek Well, I'll take it and some might say it's desrved as afterall Blues dominated the scene: shots on goal 54-28 on Blues's favor :)

Hello guys! Can anyone explain me what is going on in Malmo-Linkoping game? :unsure goalwire.com: "1-1 malet bortdomt malet gjordes efter periodsignalen enligt domaren" means... :eyes :) :hope
Means: "The 1-1 goal was ruled out since the referee thought the goal came after the whistle".

Means: "The 1-1 goal was ruled out since the referee thought the goal came after the whistle".
Tnx Bamse! :ok So still 1-0 for Malmo and game deep in 3. period... I invest sth in Linkoping too. :eyes Maybe Linkoping can turn it around :hope

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventStoczniowiec Gdansk - TKH Torun (Poland)
SelectionStoczniowiec Gdansk -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date03/11/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningI just can't believe those odds from Pinnacle.Polish League is up to the second phase of the league where teams are divided into two groups.Six top teams and four others.This is the meeting from the top 6 group.Looking at the table and teams form there can be only one winner and for me it's home side.Stoczniowiec with great home record 6 wins 2 draws and one OT lose at the beginning of the season against their tomorrow opponents Torun 3:4.Torun on the other hand with only two away wins so far(one OT win) and 7 loses.Terrible goal difference 21:44 when playing away.They have now five away loses in a row.Awfull away performances latelly with 2:5, 1:9 and 2:7 loses.Stoczniowiec is in great form currently with 6 wins and 1 draw in last seven games.And that were great scores like 6:2 against Cracovia and 5:4 against Podhale.Those are Polish top teams.Stoczniowiec has yet to win against Torun this season as they losed both previous games 3:4OT at home and 1:3 away so this game looks perfect for Gdansk to gain this win.All in all looking at teams form everything speaks for Stoczniowiec win.Odds will for sure get lower fast.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Germany

Friday 3 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Augsburger Panther v EV Duisburg (18:30 GMT)2.004.753.15103%
Deg Metro Stars v Sinupret Ice Tigers (18:30 GMT)1.904.803.30104%
Eisbären Berlin v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 GMT)2.064.602.95105%
Frankfurt Lions v Kölner Haie (18:30 GMT)2.364.502.35108%
Ingolstadt v Iserlohn (18:30 GMT)1.805.003.75103%
Straubing Tigers v Adler Mannheim (18:30 GMT)3.404.801.75108%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Swedish Allsvenskan

Friday 3 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Huddinge v Hammarby (18:00 GMT)2.644.802.30103%
IFK Arboga v Leksand (18:00 GMT)6.206.501.5298%
Skellefteå AIK v Bofors Ik (18:00 GMT)2.024.903.10103%
Växjö Lakers v Bjorkloven (18:00 GMT)2.005.003.20102%
Vasteraas v Almtuna (18:00 GMT)1.904.803.40103%

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
You seem confident here and I like the reasoning so of course I'm on it!:hope I just love this stuff from the Polish league :loon

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Allsvenskan tonight. Huddinge - Hammarby: Hammarby, 2,20 (Nordicbet). Huddinge in bad form right now, no, actually, they are terrible: 2006-11-01

Västerås IK-Huddinge IK9-2 i.gif
2006-10-29 Hockeyallsvenskan
Almtuna IS-Huddinge IK8-1 i.gif
2006-10-27 Hockeyallsvenskan
Huddinge IK-Nybro IF0-1 i.gif
2006-10-25 Hockeyallsvenskan
IFK Arboga-Huddinge IK7-2 i.gif
2006-10-22 Hockeyallsvenskan
Huddinge IK-Växjö Lakers1-8 i.gif
Hammarby won last game vs Nybro with 9-8(!), and they are not much to write home about either, but at least they get points every now and then, and they do not loose in an embarrasing way like Huddinge. Hammarby may be at the bottom of the table like Huddinge, but they are the better team to begin with, and when comparing current forms i do not hesitate to bet Hammarby at odds over 2, a clear value bet. Växjö - Björklöven: Växjö 1,75 (Nordicbet) None of the companies that I use offers 2,00 for Växjö, that would have been great. But I pick this one anyway, Växjö are on fire right now, beat Leksand away last round, and are playing with great confidence both home and away. They are unbeaten at home, 4-2-0 26-14, and when facing Björklöven with awaystats 1-2-3 18-24, and last awaygame lost to Nyköping 7-2, I find 1,75 ok, but would not go lower. Björklöven ahs injury problems, no. 1 goalie out, and they have problems to even get a full squad according to their fansite. I`m thinking about double Växjö with Leksand, I´m pretty sure they will get their act together and smash Arboga, but in my mind hockey and odds like 1,40 don´t mix very well...

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 I'm all over Hammarby too. 2.25 @betsafe. Leksand MUST win tonight and I'm pretty sure they will. No bet for me though. What about AIK GG? 2.00 Sounds really good since Bofors is playing very bad atm...won both meetings last year too.

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
Strength10/10
Date03/11/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningI just can't believe those odds from Pinnacle.Polish League is up to the second phase of the league where teams are divided into two groups.Six top teams and four others.This is the meeting from the top 6 group.Looking at the table and teams form there can be only one winner and for me it's home side.Stoczniowiec with great home record 6 wins 2 draws and one OT lose at the beginning of the season against their tomorrow opponents Torun 3:4.Torun on the other hand with only two away wins so far(one OT win) and 7 loses.Terrible goal difference 21:44 when playing away.They have now five away loses in a row.Awfull away performances latelly with 2:5, 1:9 and 2:7 loses.Stoczniowiec is in great form currently with 6 wins and 1 draw in last seven games.And that were great scores like 6:2 against Cracovia and 5:4 against Podhale.Those are Polish top teams.Stoczniowiec has yet to win against Torun this season as they losed both previous games 3:4OT at home and 1:3 away so this game looks perfect for Gdansk to gain this win.All in all looking at teams form everything speaks for Stoczniowiec win.Odds will for sure get lower fast.
Now odd is @ 1.74. Looks like they read your post mate! :)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 My last pick for today: Almtuna 3,25 (Nordicbet) Almtuna have improved away, and in my opinion this is an even matchup, not much between theese two teams. Therefore, 3,25 for Almtuna has a definite value, I give Almtuna something like 35 % chance, indicating odds around 2,85. Small stake for all of you non flatbetters out there.

Straubing - Mannheim 2 6/10 @1.72 Gamebookers Mannheim surprised many people with defeat in previous round on home ice against Augsburg and now they meet with another underdog Straubing, the team which play very defensive hockey. At the beginning of the season this tactic was useful for them cause they had great goalie in Bales. Now when he is injured the second goalie Martinovič received 10 goals in two matches. I really cannot see the way how the home team will stop great Mannheim attackers. I have the feeling that Mannheim is playing just enough to win matches, maybe they are litlle bit too confident but surely after unexpected defeat in previous round they have to show a lot more. Hopefully goalies will defend something. Also Straubing has much more important match on sunday against direct competitor at the bottom of the table Augsburg. Odds are not so great but still IMO some value in it, cause it is quite big difference in quality between these two teams, I only hope Mannheim will prove this today. GL :hope

Straubing - Mannheim 2 6/10 @1.72 Gamebookers Mannheim surprised many people with defeat in previous round on home ice against Augsburg and now they meet with another underdog Straubing, the team which play very defensive hockey. At the beginning of the season this tactic was useful for them cause they had great goalie in Bales. Now when he is injured the second goalie Martinovič received 10 goals in two matches. I really cannot see the way how the home team will stop great Mannheim attackers. I have the feeling that Mannheim is playing just enough to win matches, maybe they are litlle bit too confident but surely after unexpected defeat in previous round they have to show a lot more. Hopefully goalies will defend something. Also Straubing has much more important match on sunday against direct competitor at the bottom of the table Augsburg. Odds are not so great but still IMO some value in it, cause it is quite big difference in quality between these two teams, I only hope Mannheim will prove this today. GL :hope
:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope I have them in combo:nana :nana

Event DEG - Nürnberg
Selection DEG to win
Strength 6/10
Date 03/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.86 (Back)
Reasoning The home team here have climbed considereably in the table. Right niow they are at 3rd in the table with a strong home record of 5-1-2 and only have one loss in the last 5 games (against leaders Adler Mannheim). The away team here in much worse nick than DEG and at 6th in the table but with a decent away record of 4-1-3. It becomes much more interesting when looking at form since they only have one win in regular time in the last 5 games. Conserning H2H DEG have won the last 5 games.

Event Straubing - Adler Mannheim
Selection Adler
Strength 5/10
Date 03/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning The away team here are currently the number one team in Germany and have played really well in the last few games albeit one game - the big shocker against Augsburger Panther at home. They will now need a big bounce-back here to gain some confidence and they definetly have the motivation to do so. All top teams lose now and then but often to bounce back in the next game. Straubing are currently at 12th place and only have one win the last 5 games.

Event Nordsjälland Cobras - Aalborg
Selection Nordsjälland -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 03/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.41 (Back)
Reasoning The home team here have a great offensive as they have scored 36 goals so far at home - no team can match this. They have a great record at that too 4-1-1 at home. and 6-2-4 in total. This has earned them a 3rd sport in the table. Aalborg have only collected 2 wins in the last 5 - both at home. Away they have a record of 1-0-3. With home record vs. away record and form I think that Nordsjälland should have a nice chance here.