Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11

Good luck guys :hope Randall I sent your play to anybody who i know has a pinnacle account. You know the polish league well :notworthy
Mate I don't want to be responsible for their loses :rollin Bamse:I was also looking into Nordsjalland today and I really like itso I'm on it.Nice odds btw.I will also go with your picks from DEL so :hope

Mate I don't want to be responsible for their loses :rollin Bamse:I was also looking into Nordsjalland today and I really like itso I'm on it.Nice odds btw.I will also go with your picks from DEL so :hope
LOL Randall..Well you can only give your analysis lol.....

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Finnish SM-Liiga

Saturday 4 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
HIFK v Tappara (15:00 GMT)2.264.332.74104%
Ilves v KalPa (15:00 GMT)1.545.105.95102%
JYP v HPK (15:00 GMT)3.104.302.06105%
Kärpät v Jokerit (15:00 GMT)2.004.333.35103%
Lukko v SaiPa (15:00 GMT)1.924.403.70102%
Pelicans v Assat (15:00 GMT)1.734.704.10104%
TPS Turku v Blues (15:00 GMT)2.104.403.15103%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Norwegian Eliteserien

Saturday 4 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
HC Sparta Prague v Stavanger (14:00 GMT)2.334.852.33107%
Comet v Storhamar (15:00 GMT)4.605.001.65103%
Stjernen v Frisk Asker (15:00 GMT)1.954.952.95106%
Vålerengen v Lillehammer (15:00 GMT)1.227.5010.00106%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Swedish Elitserien

Saturday 4 November 2006
MoDo v Frölunda (14:00 GMT)2.024.603.15103%
Mora v Linköping (14:00 GMT)3.004.502.10104%
Timrå v HV-71 (14:00 GMT)2.104.503.05103%
Djurgården v Luleå (15:00 GMT)2.064.003.15106%
Färjestad v Brynäs (17:00 GMT)1.704.804.40103%

DEG - Nürnberg 1-0 FT :clap Straubing - Adler 2-3 FT :clap Nordsjälland - Aalborg 2-4 FT :(
haha.. you´re a better german ice hockey punter bamse ;) Mannheim "only" 2-3 .. and DEG in a tight match 1-0. DEG comes closer.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Thoughts about Eliteserien: Timrå - HV 71 Pick: HV71 incl. o.t. 2,25 (Bet365) It´s about time for Timrås first defeat at home ! HV 71 are the ones to make that happen right now, they are in great form, advancing like a rcoket in the table, with 5 straight wins, and good awaystats. Timrå, of course, have been the best team so far, but I´m hoping that their thin troup at the moment will be a bit tired and not able to handle HV 71 who I´d say is better rigth now. 2,25 for HV 71 including overtime can´t be left alone. Mora - Linköping Pick: Linköping, 2,00 (Nordicbet) I know, Linköping have been poor away and fantastic at home, but last round they beat MIF away after o.t. (:cry ). This time I believe the will do the businnes without overtime. Mora are struggling right now, one win in their latset five games, only two wins out of eight games at home. It´s time for Linköping to prove that they can play hockey away, and fact is: They are better than Mora. I would really like to hear comment on these picks.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 I'm with you on the Linköping pick, G:G :ok Agree with what you say and Mora is 0-0-4 in the last 4 at home against Linköping, so 2.05@betfair is a good bet :) Then I have two value picks in the SM-Liiga for today. Lukko-Saipa, Saipa to win 3.55@betfair. Lukko got trashed 7-1 against Tappara last match so the form of Lukko isn't the best possible and the fact that Lukko is 2-2-6 at home this season cought my attention. Last venue here ended in 0-3 Saipa, furthermore Saipa is 4-2-4 away so they aren't so bad way. The only thing that worries me is that apart for the last venue here, Lukko have had a pretty easy time against Saipa at home but nevertheless the Saipa win is a good solid value bet, IMO. Ilves-Kalpa, Kalpa to win 5.8@betfair. I admit that there isn't much that talks to Kalpas favour except that they have caught some form winning 3 out of last 5 (OT included) and putting on some solid performances. Ilves has lost 4 out of 5 last (OT included), so their form isn't the best.. The main reason why I bet this pick is that the odds for a Kalpa win is higher than it should be in my eyes though making a good value bet. As you know I bet on value rather on winners.. ;) GL all :hope

18606.jpg
Will Linköping beat Mora today? Sweden: Elitserien: Mora - Linköping Linköping as most people here know are 2nd in the table most due to their fantastic form in Cloetta Center in Linköping where they are 9-0-0 which is simply amazing. They havent had any luck on the road as they only have one win so far but IMO they have the strongest team besides Timrå right now - especially since Färjestad and Frölunda arent very impressive. In the last game they had a great chance of winning against Malmö in the away game eventhough this isnt very easy, Malmö are on form and collect most of their points at home. Linköping were in down 0-1 but came back and won 2-1 only 2 minutes into overtime. Was this the turning point of their bad streak on the road? I do think so. Mora started out well and the players were producing and surprised many with their play especially in the away games. At home they are dead last in the table with a record of 2-1-5 and having lost the 3 latest home games against Brynäs, Timrå and Skellefteå. In the last game Mora conceeded 9 goals(!) which shows that their defensive is leaking. Concerning H2H Linköping have 1 loss in the last 10 games against Mora. I rate Linköping way higher than Mora and they are due a win in an away game. what better chance can they get than when facing a team out of form and with such bad home stats as Mora. LINKÖPING @ 2.10 gamebookers 6/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Sweden Elitserien: MODO - Frölunda The home team here has been and always will be a force to be recogned with in their new arena and they only have one loss so far there. MODO had some trouble with the defense but have managed to tighten the gaps there and have only conceded one goal in the last two games (away games against Färjestad and Skellefteå). Their goalie Krizan has also been playing better and better all the time and is soon back in the form of last year - lets see if he can do a shut-out and score (!) like he did against Timrå last year! MODO's defensive is tight and so if they lose they seldom lose big - the only debacle was Luleå away were they lost 1-5. On the other hand they rarely win big either - they play smart and are pretty good at keeping a lead. In the last 5 games 4 have gone under 5.5 Frölunda are the disappointment above all this year - the offensive isnt working but the defensive is good - 9 out of the last 10 games have been under 5.5. In the last two games they have had Salo in the goal - in the game against Brynäs they dropped a 2-0 lead much because of two mistakes by Salo and against Malmö he was said to be the main reason to why they didnt win in regular time. In this game I truly hope its Gistedts turn again - the fans will demand it more or less. MODO will try to push on as usual at home much because of their goalie which is a good safety in the back. Frölunda on the other hand are desperate and will be terrified of losing so they wont take to many un-necessary risk in their offensive play. I see a low scoring game here were Frölunda will be very defensive and go for the counter attacks. A result of 1-1 or 2-1 wouldnt surprise me. Under 5.5 @ 1.86 Pinnacle Sports 5/10 :hope

haha.. you´re a better german ice hockey punter bamse ;) Mannheim "only" 2-3 .. and DEG in a tight match 1-0. DEG comes closer.
LOL, havent checked but I wouldnt be suprised if I had more profit from German hockey than from Swedish :loon

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Bamse. Do you think Krizan will be affected that he must remove a piece from his leg guards? Might be a silly question but I have no clue :$ :lol I think exactly like you in Linköping. I also think HV will beat Timrå today. Good luck :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Bamse: I think Tappara might win, HIFK have one important injury, Murphy, one ?, Karalahti and one suspension, Schnabel. Tappar in good shape, with three straight wins, over 2,50 worth a try according to me, who by no means claim to know Finnish hockey...

Would like to have some info on Tappara today. The odds look good when looking their form - they recently beat Kärpät for example. Thoughts anyone?
¨ Well, for me it looks like a good bet to take Tappara here, especially with those odds (~2.50). HIFK is missing two very important players, Robert Schnabel and Cory Murphy which will mostly effect their defensive end. Tappara's current form is promising as they trashed Lukko 7-1 and before that they beat the leagueleader 2-3 and they shouldn't have any problems against HIFK when in 5vs5 play. But I'm still having a bit doubts as Tappara hasn't exactly been sharp on road and HIFK is a good home team. Small stakes on away win for me, pure value. EDIT: Cory Murphy is most likely out of the game although there has been talk about him playing, which seems like total bulls*it as most comments point to the fact that it would take a small miracle for him to play. And Jere Karalahti isn't injured, he will play.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 Guys does the line betting in hockey similar like AH in soccer ? So say Mora - Linkoping, theres a line of -0.5 Linkoping, does that mean if Linkoping win just by 1 goal we win our bet ? Or whats the catch ?

Guys does the line betting in hockey similar like AH in soccer ? So say Mora - Linkoping' date=' theres a line of -0.5 Linkoping, does that mean if Linkoping win just by 1 goal we win our bet ? Or whats the catch ?[/quote'] -0.5 means that Linköping must win for us to win the bet - just like in the straight win, theres no difference.

Bamse. Do you think Krizan will be affected that he must remove a piece from his leg guards? Might be a silly question but I have no clue :$ :lol I think exactly like you in Linköping. I also think HV will beat Timrå today. Good luck :ok
The talk has been about that Krizans knees will be damaged in the long run since he's the type of goalie that works alot close to the ice - like Hasek for example. Other goalies like Johan Backlund has said that this is bull and that hes never heard of anyone getting their knees injured because of this. Very hard to say how it will affect him but its probably more psychological than physical. He's still class tho and I dont think it will have any great impact on his play.

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventLukko - Saipa
SelectionSaipa
Strength10/10
Date04/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 3.55 (Back)
ReasoningI'm going to try this one.I see small value here.At Betsson is even 3.80 so it's even better but there is no Betsson at SP :)Lukko now with 5 home loses in a row and I don't know why they are favourites in this one.They losed last home game 3:4 against the worst travelers in sm-liga Kalpa and then they were trashed 1:7 by Tappara.Saipa with two away wins in a row now and with pretty good away record 5-0-5.Lukko with only two home wins from ten games so far.I believe that Saipa have greater chance to take something from this one than the odds are suggesting.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues 30/10-5/11 About that HIFK - Tappara game. I made some moderations to my bet when I looked further to the matchup, Tappara's odds for winning the game seem really crazy in this light: HIFK's last two home games were against Ässät(3-1) and Pelicans(5-4). The fact is that although HIFK won the games they were lucky to do so as even those piss poor teams dominated the scene almost as they pleased. Now when facing Tappara with those team-best defenders missing they should be in big trouble. So high stakes (AW) for me instade of small ;)