Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th

Beejay any idea if the link you gave can listen to the match coz when i click there was no live commentary but songs on the air. Hope you can conform is this the correct link,thanks
At least i hope the music was ok Rocky :rollin Sorry for that!

Did you get on Mori for first goal scorer Ice? Damn i nearly gave him out too but chickened out of it :lol
No I was bust spending time with the GF & missed the boat....I had an inkling he would score as well.......:eyes

No I was bust spending time with the GF & missed the boat....I had an inkling he would score as well.......:eyes
Ahh well at least the mariners have got the early lead and Queensland have to score 2 goals for me to lose my bets which is comforting as CC are good defensively. Oscar may have a chance with his HT:FT bet now too so well done Oscar :ok

Ahh well at least the mariners have got the early lead and Queensland have to score 2 goals for me to lose my bets which is comforting as CC are good defensively. Oscar may have a chance with his HT:FT bet now too so well done Oscar :ok
I backed the same thing but did two singles:unsure

Given the genereally high amount of interest in the games, maybe you could have a live updates thread for each game, with the betting preview for that game only maybe added at the start of each thread? IMVHO that would work best as you're not starting game updates on page 14 of a thread. As for tonights game, do you have that goal times table? I definitely like the draw, but am thinking that either (and possibly both) of Mariners-Draw and Roar-Draw (both $14 on Sportingbet, yet to check Centrebet) could be a bit of value.
Maybe a it would be a good idea to have a Thread for each game. The reviews would be before the start of each game and then the ingame discussion would be after that. All the tips have to be before the game anyways so that could be the way to go. there is only four games too to have a Thread for.

Maybe a it would be a good idea to have a Thread for each game. The reviews would be before the start of each game and then the ingame discussion would be after that. All the tips have to be before the game anyways so that could be the way to go. there is only four games too to have a Thread for.
That is another good idea I used too do that with INternational Rugby Matches & it worked well :D

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th Looking at this section in general, there doesn't appear to be too many other threads being created. Previous A-League round threads are still pretty visible, so I don't think the extra threads would clog up the section or anything. I made the suggestion only because I was having a bit of trouble looking for some of your stats last night and thought it might be easier.

Re: Australian A League Round 10 - 27th/29th Good points Oscar and Ice and thanx for the input. That sounds like the way to go for next week so might try it and see what happens. I usually do a weekly round up of the games so may be able to do that in the thread for each game's thread, so the information is relevant to that game. So stats are there for the two teams playing so they can be compared. Alrighty second half underway and money to be won!