** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Anyone got a gun???

Absolutely sick people. Need to share this with people as I am gutted. Put a placepot on this morning, £2 at Fakenham. House Martin Gaelic Flight AmalfiStorm Brooklyn Brownie Bajan Sunshine Herecomestanley All won or placed except Brooklyn Brownie, this is the gutting part. My nap ran in the same race, Cool Roxy who finished 2nd at 15/2. I had Cool Roxy in every line I placed today as fancied it really strongly. Not at one point did I think I had Brooklyn Brownie in the placepot. Got in 20mins ago and checked the results on teletext, thought I had won but then near cried when looked at my ticket. I felt sick when I seen what it paid..... £357.50!!!! Therefore I would have won over 700 quid for a 2 pound line were it not for human error. :sad :sad :sad Absolutely gutted.

Re: Anyone got a gun??? unlucky dude gutted. The best one yet was when Tez was worjking in our local 1 night, to say he was nearly crying behind the bar was an understatement. We normally do the scoop 6 and he picked out 6 horses. changed 2 of them to a round robin. All 6 came in but the daft sod changed 2 of them. gutted wasnt the word mate unlucky dude

Re: Anyone got a gun??? Fcuking ell! That must have cost him 6 figures?? The only time ive cocked up like that was on the footie - I had a £10 away win treble on Norwich, Everton and Rangers. Norwich were 5/2, Everton 2/1 and Rangers were away to Dunfermline and were the banker and duly won. Lovely i thought, a £150 payout. Went to the counter to collect my money but they wouldnt pay me because I had marked Dunfermline v Rangers as a home win by mistake :( Sickening isnt it!!

Re: Anyone got a gun??? Unlucky mate. I had a similar experience at Ascot recently, only that time I backed a donkey in the last that duly came home third in a 6 horse race. Tha cost me a few hundred too. Horse was Bulwark by the way, who has since placed at 9/1 I think... typical.