** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian A League - Round 9

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 Be warned guys, Adelaide are able to score goals and they can score them in plenty when they are onsong. They have scored 3 goals or more in a game three times this year and 4 of their 8 games have been Over 2.5. New Zealand are capable of defending well but they are travelling 4-5 hours by plane on this trip and Adelaide are a super team at home. My suggestion is to stay away from Under/Over betting here as its too hard to call, you may aswell flip a coin. Good luck to those of you who are willing though :ok

Re: Australian A League - Round 9

alright then' date=' think i'll go with queens single first, cant get the double in anyway...match update from u beejay?[/quote'] Queensland/Jets game is now underway and 2mins in and will update when i can which will be around every fifteen minutes. ;)

18m Queensland 0 - 0 Jets Milicic misses an open goal for the Roar as his shot hits the left side post. How did he miss? Looking good if you are on Queensland as they are doing most of the attacking to this point. :ok
i'm certainly hoping that they nail tis before ht, the interval can change things like yesterday :lol leaving things late can yield nightmare :puke

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 My 2cents here is for a half time draw for Adelaide V Knights, at $3 on centrebet, Adelaide are coming off a strange weeks preparation with their coach suspended for 4 matches, they seemed so driven and focused last week I can see this match being a come down after a very tense high last week. Also I think they will suffer with a different coach calling the shots. New Zealand have looked very good in defence. I don't like the overs/unders at all here, should go over, but no real consistant form to draw from.

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 :sad GOAL!!! Newcastle :sad Queensland attack up one end of the ground and waste their chance and then it goes down the other end and the Jet's Coveny shoots and scores. Roar should have had about three but kicking it straight to the goalkeeper :spank

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 HT: Queensland Roar 0 - 1 Newcastle Jets 34' V Coveny Strange game football!...Queensland have had more posession and twice as many shots as the Jets and have actually dominated the game but the Jets lead 1-0...SImilar to last week where Perth led the Roar 1-0 and hoping for more of the same with another 2 goals from Queensland.

oh well' date=' queensland dominating with more shots & possession, but newcastle goes ahead...how many times haf tis happened?!:wall[/quote'] Happens all the time lately and it's the end result that matters and Queensland are well capable of scoring two goals to win, they just have to do it...If they are a better side than the Jets then they will get up and beat them :ok

Happens all the time lately and it's the end result that matters and Queensland are well capable of scoring two goals to win' date=' they just have to do it...If they are a better side than the Jets then they will get up and beat them :ok[/quote'] J league Update
90'FC Tokyo [3 - 2] Gamba Osaka
11'[0 1] R. Bando goal.gif
24'[0 2] M.A.D. Araujo goal.gif
77'[1 2]Y. Konno goal.gif
81'[2 2]N. Suzuki goal.gif
84'[3 2]N. Ishikawa
OOCH:wall:puke:wall

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 Half Time and Queensland down 0-1 nfair scoreline in my opinion as Queensland dominated the whole half yet a little slip up see's them a goal down. Brilliant goal by Coveny though, he got around 3 defenders and shot at goal just inside the yard box but still a fair distance out and hits the top right hand corner of the net. No keeper would of saved it, but the issue with Queensland as that they cant convert chances into goals and this has been their problem for so many games in this season. They are one great striker away from becoming a great side.

Team

0-15

16-30

31-45

46-60

61-75

76-90

Queensland

4 - 2

1 - 2

1 - 2

2 - 1

1 - 0

6 - 1

Newcastle

0 - 3

1 - 2

2 - 4

1 - 0

2 - 3

3 - 4

This is when both teams score and concede and at least the stats indicate Queensland should finish well and maybe score a goal or two :)

Team

0-15

16-30

31-45

46-60

61-75

76-90

Queensland

4 - 2

1 - 2

1 - 2

2 - 1

1 - 0

6 - 1

Newcastle

0 - 3

1 - 2

2 - 4

1 - 0

2 - 3

3 - 4

This is when both teams score and concede and at least the stats indicate Queensland should finish well and maybe score a goal or two :)
Queensland look to be sensational in the last 15 mins of the match and i predicted the 2-1 scoreline before the match so im still confident of getting that up now. Come on roar!!

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 Looking at this stats , i'll be hoping for at least a goal from queensland in the 2nd half then :ok Lets hope they do this with some style queensland .

Team

0-15

16-30

31-45

46-60

61-75

76-90

Queensland

4 - 2

1 - 2

1 - 2

2 - 1

1 - 0

6 - 1

Newcastle

0 - 3

1 - 2

2 - 4

1 - 0

2 - 3

3 - 4