Australian A League - Round 9

Re: Australian A League - Round 9

Queensland look to be sensational in the last 15 mins of the match and i predicted the 2-1 scoreline before the match so im still confident of getting that up now. Come on roar!!
Positive thinking Ads now that's what i like :hope Hope we are still positive at the end :loon

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 Ads remember the Queensland V Adelaide game when Queensland had more shots than Keith Richard but failed to score cos they kept kicking it straight to the keeper??? Well same thing is happening here! :wall And the Brazilians are gifted footballers when they get the ball but when they don't get it they are not so gifted in other areas of the game, such as second efforts.

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 An indicator of 1-0 ft score ? Hope its not going to happen . :@

Ads remember the Queensland V Adelaide game when Queensland had more shots than Keith Richard but failed to score cos they kept kicking it straight to the keeper??? Well same thing is happening here! :wall And the Brazilians are gifted footballers when they get the ball but when they don't get it they are not so gifted in other areas of the game, such as second efforts.

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 65m and McLaren on for Buess for the Roar and Bridge on for Coveny for the Jets,:puke Rodrigues nearly seals it for the Jets with a great opportunity but he failed to take the chance. Queensland are going to have to lift and they don't appear to look as dangerous as they did in the first half.

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 75m Roar 0 - 1 Jets This is not looking good and never even thought of the Jets win as an option to be honest...They have had one win in their last 15 or so and Queensland have only lost once this season and are undefeated at home. The Jets have been the better side in the second half and this is one of the frustrations of the A league at times when sides that should win don't!...Can't see the Roar scoring 2 late goals to win this and i am going to be out of everything now and I'll be watching the Adelaide game purely for interest. Long time to wait all day for a disappoining effort by Queensland. But it's not over till the fat lady sings as they say :ok Trouble is that the fat lady looks ilke she is clearing her throat and about to start warbling out a tune :@

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 FT: Queensland Roar 0 - 1 Newcastle Jets Last week Queensland Roar were my favourite team for doing great things for me away from home against Perth, and this week they are far from my favourite team. Queensland had scored 15 goals in eight games which is almost averaging 2 goals a game and they were playing a team that had conceded 16 goals so far this season which is 2 goals a game. Can't believe Queensland didn't at least score and very disappointed in their efforts today, especially in the wallet. :cry

I have a hot tip for all my Ozzie losing buddys' date=' this one will get us out of the poo: Man Un- Liverpool Draw @$3.30[/quote'] :cheers Might have to have a crack at that after I recover from the fact that Queensland lost this game today. Great effort Newcastle away from home!

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 If you want to listen to the Adelaide / Knights game live on the net then open Windows Media Player and click 'File' and then click 'Open URL' and paste the following into the text box http://radio.internode.on.net:8042 This is the Website http://www.life.on.net/ that is broadcasting the game but I cannot open it via a Browser so did it via Media Player...You can also use WinAmp to good effect. Cheers!!!

Queensland disaapointed, and lets hope Adelaide make it up for us. Adelaide - HT/FT -1.5 (Asian h/cap CS - 3-0 :hope
Good luck Candy and hope Adelaide can take their chances unlike Queensland. Knights are a very defensive side at times tho, so if Adelaide can get one in early then they may go on with it as NZ heads will drop.