Australian A League - Round 9

Re: Australian A League - Round 9

Hi guys, great stuff last week and during this week. Beejay!!!! what a senastional round you had last week, solid gold!!!! Anyway I am going to buck the trend here and take Perth at +1 with centrebet, while CCM did have a good win last week I think it was a case of beating up on a shambolic Sydney side who seem uninterested in playing football and more interested in the media and business dealings. Perth for me will dominate CCM too much in the midfield with Laza in some fine form over the past few weeks being well supported by Collosimo who seems to be fit for the first time in years. I think this dominance will force CCM to play long and wide and allow Perth to at worst lose by only 1 and at best take the three points here. so Perth Glory +1 @ $1.67 on Centrebet !
Now ya got me worried!! When myself, you or beejay dont agree on the same bet, usually its a sign to stay away from that particular match. I do see where your coming from though Miguel, i just think Central Coast at home will be too strong and they have alot of players in good form also. Mori is a star and could be the difference.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now ya got me worried!! When myself' date=' you or beejay dont agree on the same bet, usually its a sign to stay away from that particular match. I do see where your coming from though Miguel, i just think Central Coast at home will be too strong and they have alot of players in good form also. Mori is a star and could be the difference.[/quote'] Yeh but when two of us agree on the same team it usually wins, so go the Mariners!!! :ok

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 Central Coast (0-0-5) Mariners vs Perth Glory 1 q.ta 1.90 Bet1128 7/10 Mariners 2/2/4 Perth Glory 3/1/4 Central Coast Out: Nil, 1. John Crawley 6. Andre Gumprecht , 9. Nick Mrdja, 16. Nigel Boogaard Perth Glory Out: 3. David Tarka , 7. Mislav Saric , 15. Mark Robertson , 19. Naum Sekulovski

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 30m CC Mariners 1 - 0 Perth Glory Great game with play going end to end and been good chances for both sides...Perth have the ascendancy in the midefield but the mariners have created the more dangerous chances...Perth look like they might score at times, whereas the Mariners look like they will score.

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 HT: CC Mariners 1 - 0 Perth Glory 2m Tom Pondeljak Free flowing entertaining game with the Mariners very steady now and starting to look the better team for mine...They look dangerous every time they go forward. From what I have seen so far this could be either a 2-0/2-1/ or 1-1 result. The 2-0 looks the best becaude the Mariners look like they will score again...I have backed the 2-1 Mariners scoreline so I am hoping they get 2-0 up and let Perth score a late goal ;)

there goes my D/H.... its ok' date=' coz CCM are leading!![/quote'] Yeh my HT:FT Draw/Mariners is gone too as I didn't expect the Mariners to score in the first half...They should hold on from here as they are playing very well and defensively they are very sound.

Re: Australian A League - Round 9 75m Mariners 1 - 1 Perth Mori almost scores the Mariners 2nd goal but keeper throws himself in front of Mori and Jason Petkovic looks like he may have a broken leg and is being stretchered off...Colosimo looks injured for Perth too (thank god) and that will help the Mariners for the last fifteen minutes.