** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Frisky thanks the Spammers e/w double glory hunt

friskyfitz

:ok:ok:ok thanks to a spammer yesterday morning for the £27 in my account. He came on board yesterday tipping a fixed game and advised all of us to throw our hard earned money on this game. Of course, surprise, surprise, HE GOT IT WRONG :eek:eek:eek:eek. However, I didn't - I simply LAYED the result and landed £27. Thank you Mr Cnut!!! I was looking forward to more regular posts from you but unfortunately this wont ever happen as you are now consigned to the thrash can like all your previous buddies but at least now I have a start to making my millions* *its hoped that I will simply double up! ;) Now, one thing I have learned from this spammer is that in recognition of his fine work and the system he used, which I think is foolproof BTW - I have decided to used a tried and trusted method of picking winners (its a method he used) - Im going to get a newspaper with an alphabetical list of all the horses and.................... Stick a pin in it!! :lol:lol:lol so 10 selections to be made, thats 45 doubles @ 0.20p each way Total £27 List of horses will be generated after I finish my coffee :lol:lol:lol

Re: Frisky thanks the Spammers e/w double glory hunt so here they are in no particular order.... Please note that "Ace Baby" in the 4.20 could not be chosen as "Dispol Foxtrot" had already been selected for that race. "Go figure" in the 4.05 also as Charlie Tokyo had been selected.Montana Sky Wol 2.50 selected but a NON RUNNER. Naughty Thoughts AYR 2.10 Dispol Foxtrot AYR 4.20 Pertempt Heroine WOL 1.50 Mull Of Dubai WIN 3.35 Spiderback WIN 2.30 Homes by Woodford AYR 2.30 Master Malarky WOL 2.20 Charlie Tokyo WIN 4.05 Zhitomir AYR 3.15 Rose Bien WOL 2.50 Havn't a clue of prices or anything and have made complete shite of my paper and stabbed my leg twice but what the Hell!!!! Prices taken at SP :ok 10 selections = 45 doubles @ 0.30 e/w per line Total Staked = £27.00

Re: Frisky thanks the Spammers e/w double glory hunt Just checed www.odds-comparison.co.uk and the selections are not so bad. Not a 100/1 shot in sight. In fact, I think 5 hores are in the top 3 prices in their respective races so you never know!! :lol:lol:lol If I make a profit from this then I DEMAND to be a racing MOD!! :dude:dude

Re: Frisky thanks the Spammers e/w double glory hunt A summary so far does not make pretty reading......:cry:cry Naughty Thoughts AYR 2.10 :cry Dispol Foxtrot AYR 4.20 Pertempt Heroine WOL 1.50 :cry Mull Of Dubai WIN 3.35 Spiderback WIN 2.30 ;) placed @ 6/1 Homes by Woodford AYR 2.30 :cry Master Malarky WOL 2.20 :cry Charlie Tokyo WIN 4.05 Zhitomir AYR 3.15 Rose Bien WOL 2.50

Re: Frisky thanks the Spammers e/w double glory hunt :loon:loon We live to fight another day!! Naughty Thoughts AYR 2.10 :cry Dispol Foxtrot AYR 4.20 :cry Pertempt Heroine WOL 1.50 :cry Mull Of Dubai WIN 3.35 :loon WON @ 15/2 Spiderback WIN 2.30 ;) 3rd @ 6/1 Homes by Woodford AYR 2.30 :cry Master Malarky WOL 2.20 :cry Charlie Tokyo WIN 4.05 Won @ 11/2 Zhitomir AYR 3.15 :cry Rose Bien WOL 2.50 :cry Small loss for the day - Bank now stands @ £22.12 :lol:lol:lol

Re: Frisky thanks the Spammers glory hunt more of the same today but with a slight twist to the staking... Instead of each way doubles, I'll just be doing singles as this would have generated a higher return from day 1 and the chances of my trusty pen picking the 5/6 each ways to break even are slim to none!! :lol:lol:lol Anyway, todays selections (all £1 e/w singles). First selection stabbed in each race is taken. Several races had 3 or more horses "drawn" but only the first will count. Leic 2.50 VOID as only 3 runners. £22 left so £1 each way on all... :drums:drums:drums:drums:drums and here they are!!!!!!!!!! Silent Beauty Newc 2.10 Adraaj New 4.10 I predict a riot New 2.30 Catherine's cafe Leic 3.25 Guiseppe Verdi New 1.30 Snugfit Newc 1.40 Eulogize Leic 1.50 Mo New 2.00 The Carlton can :lol:lol Leic 2.20 Mandriano Newc 2.40 Malt or Mash New 3.00

Re: Frisky thanks the Spammers e/w double glory hunt Bit late with this today - Sorry, I forgot that I was a racing genius :lol:lol:lol anyway Adraaj New 4.10 saved my ass yesterday by placig at 25/1 as did Eulogize 16/1 and Malt or Mash @ 11/1 so we have £14.88 left (7x £1 e/w) Today we'll list the selections and the first pick will have the spare 0.88p on it!! here goes..... Sigismundus LING 2.55 (£1.44 e/w) Classic Capers WET 3.35 Entrechambre UTTOX 2.10 Poor Nellie LING 2.20 Belly Dancer LING 3.25 Millbroke Star WET 2.30 Captain Bolsh UTTOX 2.45

Re: Frisky thanks the Spammers e/w double glory hunt Sigismundus LING 2.55 (£1.44 e/w) :cry Classic Capers WET 3.35 Entrechambre UTTOX 2.10 :cry Poor Nellie LING 2.20 :cry Belly Dancer LING 3.25 Millbroke Star WET 2.30 :cry Captain Bolsh UTTOX 2.45 :cry The end of this thread is nigh!! :lol:lol:lol