** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Everybody looking forward to this weekend International action.
Not even sure who is playing...Are they simply friendlys? I know Australia plays paraguay tomorrow night. NOTE: No A League games tomorrow night in OZ...There is a double Header again on Sunday due to Australia game tomorrow night Sydney V Queensland Newcastle V Melbourne

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to take plenty of juice Ads .. Only decided to hit the Hawks at the last minute, and by the time I'd made the play their price had dropped to $1.65 with the points .. Decided to throw in Perth as well so in the end got $2.30 .. Don't usually like this sort of play but they really both looked pretty safe so took the double ..
Yeh im supprised with Adelaide, they just choked in the last quarter, they lead at every change and the Hawks came home to win by 10 points so great tipping! Now we are all hoping Perth can make it a happy night for all :cheers

Not even sure who is playing...Are they simply friendlys? I know Australia plays paraguay tomorrow night. NOTE: No A League games tomorrow night in OZ...There is a double Header again on Sunday due to Australia game tomorrow night Sydney V Queensland Newcastle V Melbourne
Think Euro2008 friendlies

Melbourne looks a sure thing and since they are away their price might be decent too.

Is that Basketball Mr F??? If you know your stuff feel free to let us know anytime a winner may loom :cheers
NBL BJ .. A thread has actually started up on this site .. There's a couple of other sites similar to this where lots of us get right into it re plays on games but I'll be sure to post mine here too .. For the record, it's proving very profitable again .. Am 5-0 for the season so far .. Lots of others doing very well off it too .. :ok

Melbourne looks a sure thing and since they are away their price might be decent too.
Melbourne missing their best player and playmaker Archie thompson to International duty but they are playing the weakest defence in the league in the Jets and should be good enough for a multiple goal win...think they are around the $1-85 or so currently.

NBL BJ .. A thread has actually started up on this site .. There's a couple of other sites similar to this where lots of us get right into it re plays on games but I'll be sure to post mine here too .. For the record, it's proving very profitable again .. Am 5-0 for the season so far .. Lots of others doing very well off it too .. :ok
I might get over and have a look then cos I know little about NBL and if you guys have some knowledge them might be fun having a dabble on some games for a bit of an interest.

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Half Time Review: Well what to say, this is certainly the strangest game of the year. After seeing the exciting Adelaide game played in front of a strong crowd, this seems so dull with not many in the crowd as many viewd the game as a forgone conclusion. After only a couple of minutes Malik Buari was sent to the change rooms by the referee for wearing tights of all things!! The Knights were down to 10 men for 5 mins or so and we Buari came back he couldnt tie his shoelaces up properly. To the match and Perth looked sluggish before they scored at 37. Simon Collosomo is looking sensational while Bobby Despotovski took a while to get going. Perth should be up by 5 goals but they have hit the bar several times and had so much bad luck go against them. Even the goal they scored came off the side bar and somehow landed in. All in all a strange game and in my opinion anything could happen. Knights are hardly even trying to score, its like they are just getting everyone back and trying to defend and not get flogged which could be bad for those on the -1 handicap. Lets cheer them home though, they should win this easy as they score 85% of their goals in the second half so far this year

Coming along nicely to that thread

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Sets up a beauty next week at telstra Dome Ads and Miguel...Melbourne victory vs Adelaide United. If they market this properly they can get well over 30,000 to that game...I'm going down again should be great. Wanna catch up in the Locker Room again Ads for a :beer?

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) BOBBY DESPOTOVSKI BROUGHT DOWN IN THE AREA!! No penalty given though!! :@ :@ :@ A blatent tackle on Despotovski and it would be given 9 times out of 10, especially if it was an italian referee. Shit, i cannot believe the bad luck Perth are getting here, an absolute joke :wall

Sets up a beauty next week at telstra Dome Ads and Miguel...Melbourne victory vs Adelaide United. If they market this properly they can get well over 30,000 to that game...I'm going down again should be great. Wanna catch up in the Locker Room again Ads for a :beer?
Yep definately, loving the Telstra dome as a venue for soccer but they need to leave the roof open the full game!! Definately expecting a crowd over 30,000 for that one

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Sheesh!! New Zealand pressing hard at the moment, have just had two chances in the last couple of minutes that could of easily gone in. Im a bit worried at the moment, New Zealand have been the better team since the half time break :wall

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) 58 minutes gone now and this game is being played in the New Zealand attacking half. New Zealand are just dominating now and unbelievably have had more shots than Perth, sorry to say guys but the Knights are looking more and more likely of scoring a goal soon. Perth need to start playing on the counter attack

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) The Knights playing some enterprising football and attacking relentlessly and luckily they don't have anyone who is capable of finishing at the moment. Not sure what's up with Perth, whether they are just protecting their lead...I think it's more that Laziridis is not playing and he definitely leaves a huge hole in the Perth team and they are nowhere near as good as when Stan the Man is in the team. Perth need to lift their intensity levels.

58 minutes gone now and this game is being played in the New Zealand attacking half. New Zealand are just dominating now and unbelievably have had more shots than Perth' date=' sorry to say guys but the Knights are looking more and more likely of scoring a goal soon. Perth need to start playing on the counter attack[/quote'] Knights have had 13 shots so far, their highest for the season. Still I think Perth will previal and may very well score again :drums

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) 65 mins now gone and not much has changed in the last 10 or so. Perth have had a couple of shots but the Knights are still dominating all over the park. They just lack a finisher and while they do get in good positions at times, they just cant finish the goal. Perth really need to get their act together cause they arent in good shape sicne half time

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Leo Bertos for Perth is down injured. He has been one of their best defenders this season and this will be a huge loss if he has to go off. Looks like an ankle injury to him. Meanwhile Rodriquez comes off for New Zealand and on comes Adam Casey

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) This is frustrating as the Knights are completely outplaying Perth but they just lack any penetration in their forward thrusts (Thank God!!) I am looking at Perth counter attacking and scoring as the Knights push forward again and again. :hope

Leo Bertos for Perth is down injured. He has been one of their best defenders this season and this will be a huge loss if he has to go off. Looks like an ankle injury to him. Meanwhile Rodriquez comes off for New Zealand and on comes Adam Casey
Yep he has just been taken off and will play no further part in tonights match, could be out for a few weeks. Ante Kovacevic replaces him at the back and without Stan LAzaridis and Bertos, they will struggle now Perth. Just hope they can hold on for the win and stop a rampaging New Zealand from scoring

hopefully perth score against the run of play..which sometimes happens..
Yeh its certainly a possibility Darklights and i think Perth are actually playing the counter attack tactic at the moment. They havnt gone forward alot in the past 20 mins or so but when they do they always look dangerous

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) In the second half New Zealand have had 58% posession and we are now at the 78m mark and they still dominate. Perth just dont look like scoring at the moment guys and with only 15 or so mins left thats a worrying sign

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) 80m Perth 1 - 0 Knights Perth starting to get more of the play but not doing that much..Knights are a very physical side and don't think Perth appreciate that too much. Cannot see Knights scoring but not sure if Perth are going to get another goal or two for the punters wanting -1 AH and Over 2.5 bets up.

In the second half New Zealand have had 58% posession and we are now at the 78m mark and they still dominate. Perth just dont look like scoring at the moment guys and with only 15 or so mins left thats a worrying sign
Did you take overs in this one? Or Perth -1 ..?