Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Perth Match Any Comments that they win more then 2-0??
It's certainly a chance Obi but the Knights can be an ultra defensive side and they certainly are tough and rugged but are also missing a couple of their better players...I would anticipate that Perth could indeed win by 2 goals, but it could also simply be a one goal win...Perth have the goalkicking power to score multiple goals.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Well, I took Adelaide at 2.13, i thought it was a very nice price. But it doesnt look too, i guess. I think i underestimated Mariners and overestimated Adelaide. Lets see what happens Good luck to everyone ;)

Well, I took Adelaide at 2.13, i thought it was a very nice price. But it doesnt look too, i guess. I think i underestimated Mariners and overestimated Adelaide. Lets see what happens Good luck to everyone ;)
$2-13 be good odds if they had Fernando, Qu and Dodd in the team, that's why I went for the Mariners at $4-25, purely for value. Good luck tho, Adelaide are still capable of winning the game. Second half underway...

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Brilliant work by Nathan Burns of Adelaide almost scoring inside the first few minutes after the kick off. He ran half the field on the counter attack and hit the bar, no body there for ADelaide on the rebound and CCM clear the ball. Sheesh, Adelaide have started on absolute fire this half, if CCM dont start consolidating soon this will get ugly soon. Nathan Burns in fine form

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Adelaide continue to get shot after shot on goal. They have had like 6 shots already in the first 5 mins after the kick off and all they need is someone who can finish. Central Coast just need to slow down and start playing like they were in the first half. Bobby Petta on the wing is doing a fantastic job and providing so many quality passes

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) There is going to an enquiry here for sure to see what was in Adelaide's ornages at half time cos they have come out like men posessed after half time. :loon Stats show they are likely to score in the 30m after half time and the Mariners have to weather the storm.

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Ok here i go again in Australia:ok:ok You guys are great here, providing a lot of important info that would remain otherwise unknown to non-australians, keep up the good work.

Sport Football (Australia)
Event Perth Glory v NZ Knights FC
Selection Perth Glory
Strength 10/10
Date 06/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.48 (Back)
Reasoning A "sure" match today. NZ Knights are the poorest team in my opinion in the Hyundai A-League in 6 games they only scored 1 goal and conceded 10. Perth comes after a victory over the Newcastle Jets so morale is high, they will be missingtheir best player Lazaridis but the team is strong enough to cope with this loss. Also the Knights are missing two important defenders Che Bunce and Greg Duruz. I'm no expert in A-League but this bet is, even for me, an obvious one. Perth should take this easy.

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Adelaide 2-1 Christian Rees the goal scorer and another lapse of concentration by CCM defence. Brilliant cross by Bobby Petta from the corner and that goal has been coming for the last 10 minutes or so, they thoroughly deserved that goal

:clap :clap :clap ADELAIDE GOAL :clap :clap :clap
Was worried about the first 15m after half time at home by Adelaide, and my fears were wll founded...Can't see the Mariners scoring 2 goals to win this, so can only hope for the equalising goal now to even things up. Great effort by Adelaide they have really dug deep.!

Stats suggest Adelaide are stronger in the second half but they are missing 80% of their goalscorers. If the Mariners can stop Adelaide scoring in the first thirty minutes after half time then a late Mariners goal is a big threat. Perth should run home all over the Knights in the second half as that's when Perth do most of their scoring, the Knight's just don't score much, but concede a lot in the second half.
Turns out like you were spot on Beejay, brilliant start by Adelaide as the stats suggest. Also suggests the Mariners can score a goal in the last 15

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) 60m Adelaide 2 - 1 Mariners Adelaide should have scored another one. Mariners defence making foolish mistakes in defence and Adelaide are capitalising on them...Hard to believe the Mariners have only let through 5 goals in 6 games and then allow Adelaide to score two goals against them when they have three of their best attackers out.

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) As well as Adelaide are playing, Central Coast just wont go away. Damien Mori continues to always be a threat when attacking and if the trend of them scoring late goals continues tonight, it will be fitting

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) This is a case of the hunter now becomming the hunted. After a brilliant start to the half by Adelaide, the Central Coast are now the ones doing all the attacking and now all of a sudden Adelaide are under the pump with the introduction of Tom Pondeljak, with Mori causing many a headache for Adelaide. This will go down the wire

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Ugggh the price on Perth win is so bad now. Was 1.57 yesterday @ b365 down to a measly 1.36 now !! :( I regret didn't take the straight win asap. Been out the whole day and few more minutes till kick off all the price is too crap to take now. The AH -1 is also very bad, I think I will have to take -1.25 AH but with a lot smaller stake than what I have planned for. Oh well, :cheers for a good win by Perth tonight

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Whata chance!! Greg Owens finds himself in a one on one position with CCM goalkeeper Danny Vukovich, he had more time than he thought but knocks it straight into the keeper for a great saved. As i type Central Coast almost scoring a goal!! Damien Brown almost deflects it in but unluckily goes out for goal kick. Score remains Adelaide 2-1 at 79 minute mark

Ugggh the price on Perth win is so bad now. Was 1.57 yesterday @ b365 down to a measly 1.36 now !! :( I regret didn't take the straight win asap. Been out the whole day and few more minutes till kick off all the price is too crap to take now. The AH -1 is also very bad' date=' I think I will have to take -1.25 AH but with a lot smaller stake than what I have planned for. Oh well, :cheers for a good win by Perth tonight[/quote'] Quite incredible how far that price for Perth has come down. They really look like good things tonight and rightfully so. Good luck on the -1.25 Uncoabis