Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10)

Swedish Elitserien

Monday 2 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
MoDo v Färjestad (18:00 BST)2.654.702.48100% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Mora v MIF Redhawks (18:00 BST)1.855.103.40104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Tuesday 3 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v AIK If (18:00 BST)1.412.742.18154% Related markets...Match ResultTotal Goals
Frölunda v Timrå (18:00 BST)2.104.202.75108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsHandicap Result
Luleå v Brynäs (18:00 BST)1.804.403.40108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsHandicap Result

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/9) Norwegian Eliteserien

Vålerengen v Storhamar: Match Result
Monday 2 October 2006 - 18:00 BST
v6118.gifv10.gifv401.gif
Vålerengen2.252.251.91
Tie4.54.52.66
Storhamar2.42.41.91

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Sweden Elitserien: Mora - Malmö Right now I think that Mora looks good @ 1.90 with nordicbet but I havent got much time for a big write-up. In short Mora have had good form and Pavel Brendl is producing as he should. They have wins against Skellefteå (5-3) and HV71 (5-3) and a loss against Djurgården (2-5) and against Timrå (2-4) on the road in the latest game. The loss isnt a shame since Timrå have been amazing so far and Djurgården have also been somewhat of a surprise. Malmö have been really bad with no wins so far and only one draw. As I said before the defenders look slow and old and the offensive game hasnt been working at all. I think that Malmö will want some revenge but theres also some desperation in the team since they are still just newcomers and havent had the good first rounds that newcomers usually have. Low stakes since Malmö will sooner or later claim another point. Mora @ 1.90 nordicbet 2/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10)

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventValerenga - Storhamar
SelectionStorhamar
Strength10/10
Date02/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 2.35 (Back)
ReasoningOk let's try this one.Big match here.Storhamar will be seeking for a revenge here.They were the best regular season team in previous season but they were eliminated in play-offs by Valerenga.Valerenga as usuall.They are playing average when it is regular season and in play-offs they are totally different team.Storhamar won all 4 matches in 2005/06 regular season against Valerenga.Scores at Valerenga's ice were 1:0 and 6:1 then in Storhamar favour.Both teams seem to be in good form but Storhamar looks slighty better with their last results.Four wins in a row and 25:4 goal difference are very impressive.Valerenga on the other hand had great mid-September with two 9:1 wins against Frisk and Lillehamer but after that they had unexpected defeat against Comet at home.Then OT win against Stjernen and win at poor Lillehamer.Storhamar looks better for me here.Storhamar will be once again regular season champion but in play-offs it will be different story.And Valerenga for sure will make few more surprises like that defeat against Comet 1:4 at home.
:hope Mora & Storhamar :dude

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Some thoughts on MODO-Färjestad tonight if someone is interest in betting on that game. Anyway its the champions of last year up against a team that is very strong this year and as such they are 5th on my ranking. They have a goalie that does the most unbelievable things and Robert Döme is great in the offensive. The defensive is also getting better as they go along and they are yet to be defeated in their new arena in Örnsköldsvik. Färjestad havent been great lately but tend to rise with the occasion and so this will be a very tough game. I advice you not to bet on this game :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Germany: Eishockey Bundesliga

Tuesday 3 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Eisbären Berlin v Ingolstadt (13:30 BST)1.954.602.95107%
Adler Mannheim v Krefeld (17:30 BST)1.505.505.40104%
EV Duisburg v Kölner Haie (17:30 BST)2.854.601.95109%
Frankfurt Lions v Deg Metro Stars (17:30 BST)2.204.502.60107%
Iserlohn v Augsburger Panther (17:30 BST)1.904.753.15106%
Sinupret Ice Tigers v Hannover Scorpions (17:30 BST)2.104.602.80106%
Straubing Tigers v Hamburg (17:30 BST)2.804.752.10105%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Finland: SM-Liiga

Tuesday 3 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ilves v TPS Turku (16:30 BST)1.904.503.45104%
Jokerit v HIFK (16:30 BST)1.904.503.45104%
Wednesday 4 October 2006
Tappara v KalPa (16:30 BST)1.365.756.25107%

Looks like you are off to a good start here Bamse81. I'm gonna have to start follow a few of your plays. GL with all your picks :cheers
Thanks for the nice words buddy. Last season was good and of course I hope that this one will be even better! I'm very careful when I choose what I bet on and have done my homework so I hope that it can be profitable. The standings after the first period in the bets we have today: Mora up 2-0 :ok Storhamar up 1-0 :ok Oh, and: :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Hope nobody minds me putting this here. Not the greatest fan of hockey, but very popular sport here in Switzerland. I will try to have some punts on these.

Tuesday 3 October 2006
Basel v Rapperswil (18:45 BST)2.554.502.25106%
Wednesday 4 October 2006
ZSC Lions v Zug (18:45 BST)1.904.803.40103%
Friday 6 October 2006
Davos v Lugano (18:45 BST)2.104.252.45112%
Gotteron v ZSC Lions (18:45 BST)2.254.302.35111%
Kloten Flyers v Zug (18:45 BST)1.455.004.70111%
SCL Tigers v Bern (18:45 BST)2.654.302.00111%
Servette v Ambri (18:45 BST)2.054.302.60111%
Saturday 7 October 2006
Bern v Kloten Flyers (18:45 BST)1.654.303.25115%
Lugano v Gotteron (18:45 BST)1.404.954.55114%
Rapperswil v Davos (18:45 BST)2.104.202.40114%
ZSC Lions v SCL Tigers (18:45 BST)1.654.303.25115%
Zug v Servette (18:45 BST)2.154.202.30114%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Elitserien Sweden (thuesday): Frölunda - Timrå If you follow Elitserien you know that Frölunda are off to a very bad start which is bit of a mystery for everyone and theres some desperation to be seen in their players and the coach aswell. Before the game against Skellefteå coach Stephan Lundh declared that the team had hit rock bottom and that th only way was up. Now its a fact that they did manage to beat Skellefteå but only just. Reports say that Skellefteå dominated the game and won the shots clearly in the first period eventhough they were down 0-4. In the later half of the game the newcomers showed some amazing morale and Frölunda almost buckled under the pressure as the won by 6-4 in the end. Many will believe that this was the Big turning point for Frölunda but I'm not very convinced that it is so. Five lousy games followed by a win you barely deserve doesnt mean much in my book. Goalie Salo is still injured and is likely to be replaced by 18-year old Gistedt. Frölunda have also recruited a new goalie, Myllyniemi. Just to see Frölundas form for yourselves these are their games:

Date Home Away ?

09-30

(9) AIK

4-6

Frolunda

W

09-28

Frolunda

1-6

HV-71 (7)

L

09-26

Frolunda

2-3

AIK (9)

L

09-23

(4) Farjestads

4-4

Frolunda

D

09-21

Frolunda

3-3

Djurgardens (6)

D

09-18

(10) Linkopings

5-2

Frolunda

L

If Frölundas start have been bad Timrå is the opposite. I have them high on my ranking because of the recruits they have. For them every new players has been a success and the line with Hahl, Pärssinen and Hedström has been awesome. Another big factor in Timrås raging success is the goalie Johan Backlund who has been a wall and is giving the players some safety in the back. Timrå are the number one team in Sweden and in six games they have met some very good resistance in Brynäs and Modo for example and they have nothing but wins. Frölunda are yet to impress me and last season they were known to be very inconsistent. With the incredible form of Timrå I see them as favorites and they must be taken at this price. Timrå @ 2.76 betfair 4/10 :hope Good luck!

Zug, Basel and Zurich struggling. Kloten, Rapperswil, Servette and Lugano on form at the moment. Fancy something for Rapperswil tomorrow in Basel.
NIce to see you here Libi :ok Will follow your thoughts and selections with interest.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) In Luleå - Brynäs and Djurgården-Skellefteå I'm leaning towards home wins but the guests havent been bad in anyway. Skellefteå and Brynäs are both positive surprises. Therefore it will most probably only be Timrå for me tomorrow when it come to Elitserien :ok

NIce to see you here Libi :ok Will follow your thoughts and selections with interest.
Don't put too much hope into it. I am just starting to punt on this sport and it is definately a different beast from football, which as well I do understand much more profoundly. Still, looking onto the odds, there were some interesting ones during the last weeks. Maybe bookies know not so much about Swiss hockey, too, as they do for football.

Another time I'm losing my money because of late goals.First there was Trinec.They were leading 4:1 against Vsetin and then losed 3 late goals to a 4:4 draw.And now this. :( Unlucky.
Luckily Mora did the job and repaired basically all the damage done on the Storhamar bet. Also remember that theres a long week ahead of us with much hockey action.. Cheer up :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Czech Extraleague

Wednesday 4 October 2006
Vitkovice v Litvinov (16:00 BST)1.854.333.40107%
Friday 6 October 2006
Trinec v Zlin (16:00 BST)2.254.302.35111%
Vsetin v Vitkovice (16:00 BST)2.754.251.95112%
Ceske Budéjovice v Sparta Sarpsborg (16:30 BST)2.254.202.30112%
Znojmo v Litvinov (16:30 BST)1.754.303.15113%
Bili Tygri Liberec v Kladno (17:30 BST)1.554.554.05112%
Slavia Praha v Pardubice (18:00 BST)2.254.152.35112%
Saturday 7 October 2006
Karlovy Vary v Plzen (16:00 BST)2.104.302.50111%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Well, Vitkovice had their run halted by leaders of Vsetin. Not sure I like the odds-on fav in this. Trinec v Zlin - no bet so far Vsetin v Vitkovice - hmm, rested Vsetin to beat Vitkovice - we'll see after the Wednesday match. CB v Sparta - no bet so far Znojmo v Litvinov - home win - a stong home side, Litvinov playing on Wednesday. 1.75 ain't bad at all. Liberec v Kladno - too straightforward to bother slavia v Pardubice -WTF, champs-turned-chimps of Slavia need to get going, and win over Pardubice would be the right boost @ a nice price. KV v Pilsen - God knows;) More closer to face off:)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Sorry Bamse, but I will go for Frölunda to win today;) It's true that they have started the season not so impressing, but the win in the last game might just be the turning point. And the more important fact is that they have signed a new goalie to cover the absence of Salo. This might give the players some extra boost, that the upstairs take action if things are getting to slide. Last season Frölunda only lost 3 times at home, so they were a good team at home. If Jere Myllyniemi is as good as they say and he can keep tight, that will give the players some extra confidence also. And the last match Timrå played was at home against Brynäs which they won 3-1, but it was a tight game... So for me, Frölunda to win 2.14@betfair. Cheers and GL:ok