Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Jokerit - HIFK @ 1.85 in my local bookie (http://www.atlantik.co.yu/index.aspx?link=hockey). Well, it's a local derby, but on the first view on the statistic (available at http://www.betexplorer.com/hockey/finland/finnish-hockey-league-2006-2007/) we can see that HIFK strugles for any point on the Jokerit's ice. Maybe Jokerit players still feel the bitter taste of defeat at Koupio 4 days ago, but I belive that they can show a good game today. For example HIFK lost 1:10 at Lahti and won the very next game at home. Jokerit will miss some players today, but they roster is to deep to make them worry about it. Although it's a derby (game in wich players try to show their best) anything but the home win would be a surprise (for me at least). So I back Jokerit with the medium stake. Any thoughs about the game is more then welcome. GL if you follow :hope

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Swiss NLA: Basel - Rapperswil Ok, my first preview today. Basel have had a bad start. As expectations are not that great, everything remains calm. The foreign players are not as strong as expected and they look for a new one. Basel lost both matches on the weekend, away in Kloten and at home against Servette. Only one win so far and against strong competition, they went down pretty hard. Rapperswil have had their traditional great start to the season and are 2nd currently. They have 3 straight wins and 2 after overtime/penalties. They won against Fribourg on the weekend. Mood is good and ambitiouns are higher than they used to be. With the new stadium, they absolutely want to make the playoffs. Rapperswil are the better team and are better in form. A win here looks quite probable, if Basel does not start turning round today. I will put some small money onto Rapperswil winning in 60 minutes 2/10 Puck Line -0.5 Rapperswil @2.2 (Bet365)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10)

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventUnia - Cracovia
SelectionCracovia
Strength10/10
Date03/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBet1128 @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningMatch from Polish Ekstraliga.Last years champion Cracovia is travelling to Unia Oswiecim.Unia was 4th last season and 2nd after regular season but this season is somekind different for them so far.They are currently at 9 place which is second place from the bottom of the table.Cracovia on the other hand after rather poor start to the season is playing really good and is second right now.Last two matches ended with two comfortable wins 8:1 against Sanok (away) and 5:1 against Krynica (home).Of course opponents weren't impressive at all but these big wins are showing that Cracovia is in really good form and they are scoring a lot of goals.Unia on the other hand losed two previous games.2:4 at home to Torun and 1:5 playing away against Zaglebie Sosnowiec.They have problems with defence as defence line is making a lot of mistakes after which opponents are scoring goals.For example this had place in last 1:5 defeat when opponents weree scoring after awfull defence mistakes.And against Cracovia this can be important factor.Few young players are playing for Unia and they are still learning about proffesional hockey.Both teams played already against each other this season and at Cracovia's ice home side won 5:4.Cracovia simply looks as a better choice in this clash. 1.90 available at Bwin and 2.00 at Bet365.
I'm also thinking about Rapperswill. :)

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventBasel - Rapperswill moneyline
SelectionRapperswill
Strength10/10
Date03/10/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.88 (Back)
ReasoningRapperswill looks simply better in this one.I've decided to go with ml because of the last results and H2H history.Rapperswill with 3 draws in a row and they were never convincing when they were playing at Basel.Last season there were two 2:2 draws.Rapperswill is scoring a lot of goals and they are superb in power play.And that should be a big advantage against Basel defence.Basel conceded 9 goals against Kloten!!!That's huge.All in all Rapperswill has better goalie, defence and attack so that should do the thing :) Oh and I hope that Czerkawski will score something :)

Sorry Bamse, but I will go for Frölunda to win today;) It's true that they have started the season not so impressing, but the win in the last game might just be the turning point. And the more important fact is that they have signed a new goalie to cover the absence of Salo. This might give the players some extra boost, that the upstairs take action if things are getting to slide. Last season Frölunda only lost 3 times at home, so they were a good team at home. If Jere Myllyniemi is as good as they say and he can keep tight, that will give the players some extra confidence also. And the last match Timrå played was at home against Brynäs which they won 3-1, but it was a tight game... So for me, Frölunda to win 2.14@betfair. Cheers and GL:ok
Cheers Willie. i see what you mean. Frölunda were in deed a good home team but Im just not so sure that the turning point came in Skellefteå. As I wrote before the home team was just as good and only lost by two in the end. If we look at HV71 for example they havent been exactly spectacular but even so they hammered Frölunda at home 6-1. Myllyniemi might be good but this is causing some bad mojo in the team. Gistedt, Myllyniemi and Salo - and one of them has to go! That doesnt build team spirit. The fact is that Gistedt has been good and he should get the chance - but Frölunda doesnt seem to agree with me. The game against Brynäs was close I give you that but that doesnt say much. Brynäs have a great goalie and are among the top teams so far in this years Elitserien. Anyway, nice write up and all the best mate :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Finland SM-Liiga

Wednesday 4 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Tappara v KalPa (16:30 BST)1.396.007.40103%
Thursday 5 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Assat v SaiPa (16:30 BST)1.914.602.90109%
HPK v Blues (16:30 BST)1.904.603.10107%
Ilves v Lukko (16:30 BST)1.952.522.60130%
Jokerit v Tappara (16:30 BST)1.652.563.15132%
JYP v Pelicans (16:30 BST)2.204.332.50109%
Kärpät v HIFK (16:30 BST)1.564.203.45117%
TPS Turku v KalPa (16:30 BST)1.262.563.70146%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Sweden Allsvenskan (2 div)

Wednesday 4 October 2006
Bjorkloven v Hammarby (18:00 BST)1.169.0011.00106%
Bofors Ik v Nybro IF (18:00 BST)1.356.806.80104%
IF Sundsvall Hockey v Almtuna (18:00 BST)2.254.652.25111%
Ik Nykoping Hockey v Växjö Lakers (18:00 BST)2.254.602.50107%
Leksand v IK Oskarshamn (18:00 BST)1.157.5010.00111%
Rogle Bk v Vasteraas (18:00 BST)1.655.354.00105%
Södertälje v Huddinge (18:00 BST)1.0813.0015.25107%
Skellefteå AIK v Arboga (18:00 BST)1.396.005.75106%
Sundsvall v Almtuna (18:00 BST)2.154.752.55107%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Russia Superliga

Wednesday 4 October 2006
Amur Khabarovsk v Traktor Chelyabinsk (09:00 BST)2.054.702.70108%
Avangard Omsk v Metallurg Novokuznetsk (13:00 BST)1.455.856.25103%
Ak Bars Kazan v SKA St Petersburg (16:00 BST)1.505.205.50105%
Khimik Mytishi v Sibir Novosibirsk (16:00 BST)1.575.004.60106%
Krilya v Metallurg Magnitogorsk (16:00 BST)4.305.051.61105%
Neftehimik v Severstal Cherepovec (16:00 BST)1.804.853.30107%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Two quick ones for tomorrow in the Swedish Allsvenskan. Södertälje - Huddinge The home team up against what might be the worst team in the series. Södertälje has been relegated but of course have the ambition to come back to Elitserien eventhough their team is basically new compared to the one they had last year. In the two games so far they have won 6-1 away against Nybro and at home they have beaten Arboga 8-1. Mind you these teams are of the same calibre as Huddinge. Huddinge got beaten 2-7 by Björklöven in the away game and 2-3 against Rögle at home. Rögle was without Kenny Jönsson in this game and he means a huge deal. Södertälje will of course do their best to keep up with Leksand and Huddinge should be nothing more than a small bump in the road. Södertälje -3.5 @ 1.66 5/10 bet365 :hope ------------------------------------------------------ Rögle - Västerås Rögle without Jönsson is not a top team at all. They had huge trouble fighting off Nybro for example and just manage to snatch the win 3-2. Västerås will love this situation. They have fast and tecnichal attackers that will try to use swift counter attacks in this game. The odds is nice for the win and the time has come to back against Rögle. Västerås @ 4.15 (various bookies) 2/10 :hope Good luck!

Cracovia won 4:2 today and Rapperswill stake was returned so a profit for me today.Thanks Bamse for Timra :) Nice one. btw Czerkawski scored a goal and saved my ass :) I'm going for a party right now :beer See you tomorrow :ok
Congrats. Should have taken money line, too, here. Czerkawski left it terribly late, didn' he :rollin

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Swiss NLA: Zurich - Zug Both teams at the end of the table and really struggling. Zurich remains unpredictable. Think they are the better team, but not really a value proposition for me at the moment. No bet

Bamse ' date=' Södertälje -5 @2.10 Pinn look like a high handicap or is worth for a smal-medium bet ?[/quote'] Just got home and Im sorry I didnt get to respond to this in time. I saw the bet and decided to go for -3.5 instead. They should manage that. Good luck if you decided to go for it :ok