Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Sweden Elitserien

Thursday 5 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brynäs v Mora (18:00 BST)1.954.803.50101%
HV-71 v Djurgården (18:00 BST)1.704.803.75107%
Luleå v MoDo (18:00 BST)2.104.503.00104%
MIF Redhawks v Frölunda (18:00 BST)2.954.602.14103%
Skellefteå AIK v Färjestad (18:00 BST)3.254.901.90104%
Timrå v Linköping (18:00 BST)1.974.703.10105%

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Looks to be an interesting matchday tomorrow in Sweden. Brynäs - Mora Both team have started out very nicely. Mora is always a team that is underestimated, year after year, but they always show their critics wrong. This year their success is much thanks to Pavel Brendl. Despite losing the shots by a mile in many of the games they somehow manage to get the win in the end. Brynäs have been even better IMO. Bäckström is fantastic, only 18 years old and only Brendl is better than him when it comes to scoring points so far. They also have a outstanding goalie in Kristan who has already done 3 shut-out. Mora have had some luck because of their effectivity. For example Malmö fired 58 shots on them and still didnt score. Brynäs is a much much harder opponent than them and their goalie isnt as easy to convince - after all, they crushed Luleå in the away game by a whopping 4-0. I also feel that Mora is too much reliant on Brendl. Catch him on a bad day and they have trouble. On another note I can add that Mora wont be sending their supporter club to Gävle and the game against Brynäs. Brynäs @ 1.95 betfair 5/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Malmö - Frölunda The home team have the worst start ever - of any team - in the history of Elitserien. The truth is that theyre even worse since they have palyed one game more than most teams. The desperation must be spreading and they have recruited Söderberg, who havent had much luck in NHL, to help them out. This is a step in the right direction but it is evident that they dont hold the class that is required to stay in Elitserien last year. In Elitserien they only have one point so far - out of 21... Frölunda, last years runner-up, havent been good thus far either. Theres great quality in the squad but theres also the injury on Salo. On top of that there will be some rivalry between the goalies since one of them has to go. In the game against Timrå they werent bad - according to reports they lost on two individual mistakes by otherwise very talented goalie Joel Gistedt. In the game before that they manage to beat Skellefteå on the road and eventhough the home team might have deserve a point its still a great achievement to beat them. To sum it up there should still be alot of difference in class and Malmös unability to score goals will be their downfall. Who would ever think that we would get and odds around evens on the runner-up to beat the worst newcomer of all time? Frölunda @ 2.2 betfair 5/10 :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Will think more about the possibility of putting Färjestad and HV71 into the mix as they are likely winners aswell. Will return ASAP if/when I decide on this. But i still think that Brynäs is defo the play of the day and might even raise that stake a notch or two! :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Really bad today. Västerås acted very badly. They had the lead 1-0 but after the 1-1 goal everything collapsed. Södertälje won by 4-1 i.e. one more goal aand we would have been in profit. :@:@:@ Anyway... This is the results on my bets so far: Elitserien: +12,92 profit :) Allsvenskan: -4,08 loss (thanks to today) :(

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10)

:okDon't worry Bamse81' date=' winnings will come to you, i'm sure:ok. Can't wait for tomorrow to cee the results to your prediction :tongue2[/quote'] Cheers mate. Just a bump in the road ;) Hopefully we'll repair the damage tomorrow.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) My first post here:cow Luleå - MoDo This seems to me like a very even match-up. They both have solid goalies and a decent defence . Luleå should have the slight better offense, but some of their new players like Tomas Surovy and Kalle Kerman, have not impressed so far. MoDo on the other hand are up and running with Niklas Sundström leading the way, and when u get a player like Per-Åge Skröder to produce that many goals your obviously doing something right. Luleå have won 4 of the last 5 meetings between the two teams. A trend to be broken today? All in all i see this game as very even so therefore great value in MoDo at 2.90-3.00. If you want to gamble like me, a smallish bet on MoDo is what i recommend. Must add that i agree totally on Bamse's two bets. Especially Frölunda seems really good imo.

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventSanok - Tychy
SelectionTycky -3 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date05/10/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.93 (Back)
ReasoningPolish Ekstraliga leaders are travelling to the worst league team.Sanok is currently last with only one win and 16:55 goal difference.Previous match between these two teams ended with comfortable 8:2 win for Tychy at home.Sanok is really poor team with awfull defence and they are losing many matches by a few goals margin.Definitelly worth a try.

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventFrisk/Asker - Sparta Sarpsborg
SelectionFrisk/Asker
Strength10/10
Date05/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningFrisk should be considered as a small favourite here.Home advantage may be an importatnt factor here.Both teams are probably on similiar level and this may be tough match with a lot of goals.As I said before.In Norway home advantage is very important.Especially when two teams with similiar abilities are playing.Last year Sparta won only 6 games when playing away and they had the worst second worst away defence with 101 goals conceded.That was about 20 goals more that other teams conceded away.That was awfull record and Frisk is not so bad home team so with a bit of luck they can take a win here.
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventStjernen - Storhamar
SelectionStorhamar -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date05/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningAs always Storhamar is playing awesome hockey during regular season.They had only 4 loses in previous season and that is really impressive.Also their away record was great with only 2 loses.This season will be probably the same as they are playing really good so far.Last match was unlucy draw against Valerenga but they were leading 3:1 already and late goal denied a win.They are for sure more convincing at home but after that lose against Valerenga I think that they will be angry and motivated like hell.This handicap shouldn't be hard task to deal with especially against Stjernen who are not impressive at all so far.Of course they started to play better after rather poor start when they had two huge loses but they are just an average team.Nothing special.Only danger can be if they will score first goal in the match.Then it can be tricky one :)

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventMalmo - Frolunda
SelectionFrolunda
Strength10/10
Date05/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.18 (Back)
ReasoningFrolunda should take this one.they must start winning and that's the best opponent to do it.Malmo is the worst team so far without a win.They are not scoring many goals and against rather good Frolunda defence this may be important for the game.After last games I can see only one result here.

My first post here:cow Luleå - MoDo This seems to me like a very even match-up. They both have solid goalies and a decent defence . Luleå should have the slight better offense, but some of their new players like Tomas Surovy and Kalle Kerman, have not impressed so far. MoDo on the other hand are up and running with Niklas Sundström leading the way, and when u get a player like Per-Åge Skröder to produce that many goals your obviously doing something right. Luleå have won 4 of the last 5 meetings between the two teams. A trend to be broken today? All in all i see this game as very even so therefore great value in MoDo at 2.90-3.00. If you want to gamble like me, a smallish bet on MoDo is what i recommend. Must add that i agree totally on Bamse's two bets. Especially Frölunda seems really good imo.
A big :welcome to the Punters lounge Burran. A very good post and I defo agree with the value in Modo here eventhough I'm always a bit cautious when betting on them since I'm a fan of them. Good luck and hope to see many more posts from you in the future :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Skellefteå AIK - Färjestad Without much preview I'm doing a 4 pt bet on Färjestad aswell tonight. The home team have had their run but I think it will end here. Färjestad had a 3-1 lead away against one of my fav teams Modo who have been great in their new arena. In the end they drew at FT 3-3 but on the whole Färjestad looked good and quick on the skates. The Swedish champions should simply have too much routine and too much quality for Skellefteå. Färjestad @ 1.85 interwetten 4/10

WOW.. YOU GUYS MIND IF I RIDE YOUR COATAILS A LITTLE BIT? i have never found this much talk on the puck in any other forum on the net. glad i found you guys.
Encouraging words to everyone that contributes here. Cheers :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Absolutely superb hockey thread, a big thank you to all you guys, great work!! A special mention to Bamse whose tireless efforts on the hockey threads have no doubt paid off, whilst keeping us all very interested. Keep up the good work mate, yours and everyones efforts are much appreciated on here! :ok

Absolutely superb hockey thread' date=' a big thank you to all you guys, great work!! A special mention to [b']Bamse whose tireless efforts on the hockey threads have no doubt paid off, whilst keeping us all very interested. Keep up the good work mate, yours and everyones efforts are much appreciated on here! :ok
Cheers Patrick :ok Looks like I can need some cheering up tonight since all but one game have been extremely tight tonight.. Only 1/3 tonight since Färjestad were they only ones that did the job. Brynäs who have been so strong so far got their very first loss at home and Frölunda dropped their lead t-w-i-c-e against Malmö. Theres something very wrong with the runners-up from last year. Sorry to those who were on this, wasnt easy to punt on Elitserien tonight :(

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Switzerland: National League A

Friday 6 October 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Davos v Lugano (18:45 BST)2.104.502.60109%
Gotteron v ZSC Lions (18:45 BST)2.254.502.30111%
Kloten Flyers v Zug (18:45 BST)1.575.354.65104%
SCL Tigers v Bern (18:45 BST)2.954.752.00105%
Servette v Ambri (18:45 BST)2.004.502.80108%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Poland Extraliga

Friday 6 October 2006
KTH Krynica v Wojas Podhale (16:00 BST)2.004.302.20119%
Naprzod Janow v Cracovia Krakow (16:00 BST)3.954.901.40118%
Stoczniowiec Gdansk v Unia Oswiecim (16:00 BST)1.554.503.25118%
Zaglebie Sosnowiec v TKH Torun (16:00 BST)1.704.402.70119%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Czech Extraliga

Friday 6 October 2006
Trinec v Zlin (16:00 BST)2.304.302.50107%
Vsetin v Vitkovice (16:00 BST)3.254.331.91107%
Ceske Budéjovice v Sparta Sarpsborg (16:30 BST)2.354.302.55106%
Znojmo v Litvinov (16:30 BST)1.814.403.75105%
Bili Tygri Liberec v Kladno (17:30 BST)1.564.704.80107%
Slavia Praha v Pardubice (18:00 BST)2.304.302.50107%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (2-8/10) Germany Eishockey Bundesliga I

Friday 6 October 2006
Augsburger Panther v Frankfurt Lions (18:30 BST)2.454.602.30107%
Deg Metro Stars v Adler Mannheim (18:30 BST)2.564.502.35104%
Hamburg v Iserlohn (18:30 BST)1.615.104.60104%
Hannover Scorpions v Ingolstadt (18:30 BST)2.204.502.78104%
Kölner Haie v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 BST)1.954.753.15105%
Sinupret Ice Tigers v Straubing Tigers (18:30 BST)1.446.006.00103%

Switzerland: National League A
Friday 6 October 2006
Davos v Lugano (18:45 BST)2.104.502.60109%
Gotteron v ZSC Lions (18:45 BST)2.254.502.30111%
Kloten Flyers v Zug (18:45 BST)1.575.354.65104%
SCL Tigers v Bern (18:45 BST)2.954.752.00105%
Servette v Ambri (18:45 BST)2.004.502.80108%
Don't have too much time for any great previews at the moment, just a couple of thoughts on tonights games: - Kloten Flyers vs Zug: Kloten are in the lead at the moment and are playing very good hockey. Zug just beat ZSC midweek, coming back from 2-0 down (and away), so morale is good. Still, this is top vs bottom and while Zug is improving, Kloten should prove way too much, so 1.57 seems generous to me - Servette - Ambri: Servette has been doing fine, so has Ambri, still I think the edge is towards Servette, even though this could be a close one. 2.0 for a home win seems good value. - Gotteron - Zurich: Zurich was 2-0 up Wednesday and then lost 2-4 in the end to Zug. Gotteron are nearly bankrupt and have not been playing great as well. Zurich just unpredictable, would not be surprised if they lost that one again, but not touching them. - SCL Tigers - Bern: Bern should clearly win this, if you look at the teams. Still you should be cautious, as this is one of the biggest derbies in Swiss Hockey, so a win at home against Bern solves many problems for the coming weeks. Not touching it probably - Davos - Lugano: another classic one here, again this is close, teams are of similar strength. Not touching it either So in the end, I am looking to put some money on Kloten and Servette tonight. GL all :hope

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventKTH Krynica - Wojas Podhale
SelectionWojas Podhale
Strength10/10
Date06/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.40 (Back)
ReasoningThis is tough match to predict but when I saw 2.40 on Wojas Podhale I decided to go in that direction.Wojas is without a win in three matches right now and they need this one desperatelly.There's new coach now in Podhale.It is said that old coach wasn't approved by players and there were conflicts in the team.So now after he left it should be better I hope.Wojas for sure has bigger abilities and potential.This is the third team of the previous season but this season is somekind different for them so far.They started their season rrather good with two wins (1st round 5:1 at home against KTH Krynica) but then they were playing against GKS Tychy.Wojas was leading 5:0 already but Tychy managed to make it 6:6.After that match something weird happened to the team and they started losing matches.Krynica is a newcomer to Polish Ekstraliga and it's always hard to play on their ice.Even in the 9th round leader Tychy had 1:1 draw there.But looking at their other results it's not so great anymore.1:5 against Podhale, 1:7 against Stoczniowiec, 1:5 against Cracovia.All this matches were played away but those are huge defeats.Let's look at their scored goals.Only 19 goals scored.Only one team is worse in attack and that's the worst team in the whole league Sanok with 17 goals scored.Krynica is a newcomer to the Ekstraliga and I'm counting on Podhale experience.Abilities, potential and aspirations are for sure on Podhale side and I'm going to trust them here.With a bit of luck they can take a win at tough Krynica.It will be hard but not impossible. :) 4/10
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventNaprzod Janow - Cracovia
SelectionCracovia -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date06/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningThis will be the revenge for the first round when Cracovia losed at home to Janow 3:5.Or maybe not at home as Cracovia played that match not in Cracow but in Katowice as their home ground was being updated then.I can see only one result here as all the advantages are on Cracovia side.They are now playing really nice hockey with three wins in a row right now and are sitting at the second place.Janow had few good matches but against stronger teams they are rather unconvincing.0:7 with Tychy, 1:6 to Stoczniowiec and 0:3 against Toruń.All in all Cracovia looks better here and this hc is not so big so I will go with it. 4/10
As I'm using 10pts level stake at SP I've decided to put here my estimated chances for my predictions.Because if I'm not using it nobody knows how strong I'm on them.

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventKadan - Hradec
SelectionHradec
Strength10/10
Date06/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningMatch from Czech 1.liga.Leaders Hradec is travelling to rather average team Kadan.Hradec is first with 7 wins from 8 games and their only lost was in previou round against strong Slovan who is currently second.Hradec is in really good form from the beginning of the season with great goal difference 32:11 and very good away record 4:0 and 16:4 in goals.So far they are winning their games comfortably.Kadan is at 9th place and they have rathe good home record with 2 wins from 3 games but those two wins were against two worst teams in 1.liga Dukla and Olomouc.They are not so impresive and Hradec should be favourite in this one. 3/10
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventDukla Jihlava - Kometa
SelectionKometa
Strength10/10
Date06/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningDukla is right now the worst team in the whle league with only 2 points and 0 wins so far.Kometa is third currently and is playing good hockey right now.Dukla has the worst defence in the whole league and one of the worst attacks.Nothing more to say really.Kometa should take this one.Let's hope there will be no some unpredictable surprise :) 3/10

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventZilina - Liptovsky Mikulas
SelectionZilina
Strength10/10
Date06/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningZilina seems to be good choice here.Mikulas is awfull away with only 2 points and 7:20 goal difference.Their away results are terrible 3:9, 1:6 1:4 and last one 2:1 OT win.They were never great when playing away.Let's just look at previous season.Only 3 wins and disastrous goal difference.They conceded 103 goals when playing away !!! Zilina on the other hand is last year champion and they are rather good team at home.So far they've won 3 out of 4 matches and that were rather good opponents.Looking at H2H we can see that Zilina won all previous 6 matches at home against Mikulas.Last year it was 3:1, 2:0 and 9:0 !! Favourite can be only one here and any other result than a home win I will call a surprise.-1.5 hc also looks good at 2.20 bet365 but I will stick to the straight win. 5/10

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventLiberec - Kladno
Selectionover 5.5
Strength10/10
Date06/10/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.06 (Back)
ReasoningLet's just look at stats.Liberec average 6.2 goals at home and Kladno 8.0 goals per game when playing away.All of the Kladno's away games so far ended with over 5.5 goals.They are losing a lot of goals when playing away but they are also scoring a lot.Their last away game against Trinec ended with amazing score 7:5.Also previous 5 games between them at Liberec ended with over 5.5.Let's hope for a high scoring game :) 2/10