Australian A-League Round 6 (Sept 28- Oct 02)

Re: Australian A-League Round 6 (Sept 28- Oct 02)

yeah..this is why ppl dont really like to buy unders..its too 'knee shaking' :moon
Nah you should be right Dark! 58m New Zealand 0 - 0 Mariners There may be a goal perhaps, but highly unlikely at the moment, both defences playing well and any forward thrust doesnt look like ever scoring a goal. Knights appear more likely to score for mine if anyone does.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home to notice the scores level at 0-0 just before half time. The girlfriend is watching her shows so i will be unable to watch much of it, only between ad breaks so i will have to rely on you guys to give me some insights into how the match has unfolded thus far! Seems like a bit of a dull game and the scoring drought for these two teams looks to continue. I need Mariners to score at least 1 goal, i also took them for the 2-0 correct scoreline :hope
This is disappointing Ads a woman's place is in the kitchen not in the lounge watching Neighbours or something when the game is on :rollin Tell her if she doesn't give you the tv soon she won't be your girlfriend for much longer :drums

This is disappointing Ads a woman's place is in the kitchen not in the lounge watching Neighbours or something when the game is on :rollin Tell her if she doesn't give you the tv soon she won't be your girlfriend for much longer :drums
hahaha I agree with your sentiments, but i prefer a house with nice harmony and saying that disturb that nice harmony. If only she followed the WORLD GAME rather than that AFL shit, that would be the ideal world

Nah you should be right Dark! 58m New Zealand 0 - 0 Mariners There may be a goal perhaps, but highly unlikely at the moment, both defences playing well and any forward thrust doesnt look like ever scoring a goal. Knights appear more likely to score for mine if anyone does.
what is the referee doing? seems like he is giving more entertainment... bout Knights on tops, usually this is what happen.. ' ahhh! GOAL! goal for Mariners against the flow of play' hhehehe..i hope :hope

Re: Australian A-League Round 6 (Sept 28- Oct 02) 73min New Zealand Knights 0 - 0 Central Coast Mariners Game going as planned for me, these HT/FT bets are good I am starting to think, especially when the Draw/Draw about two teams who have scored 1 goal each in five games is playing $4-75 Come on the draw :ok Unders are home one would think, probably shouldn't count your chickens, but 2 goals are not gonna be scored in 17 minutes you wouldn't think :loon

I dunno if you guys have noticed this or not, but Benito Carbone is set to play with Sydney this week against Adelaide. http://www.a-league.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=5271&pageid=11 Will he make an impact like Milton Rodriguez did with Newcastle straight away ? Who knows, but if he did I can see how strong Sydney's attack would be once Carney also back from his injury.
Didn't see that Uncoabis but from what I can recall Carbone has a fair bit of ability, and a little bit of stupidity but he did have a touch of class too so he is probably going to be better than most players in the A League, especially with his experience...Only going to strenghen Sydney, and you are right about Carney, Sydney is going along well without a few stars, when they get back I think Sydney are going to be one strong contender.

what is the referee doing? seems like he is giving more entertainment... bout Knights on tops, usually this is what happen.. ' ahhh! GOAL! goal for Mariners against the flow of play' hhehehe..i hope :hope
It happened!!!!!!! too bad u missed ur HT/FT Beej... u have HT,Draw/FT,Away right?

Re: Australian A-League Round 6 (Sept 28- Oct 02) Finally some excitement after 85m as Kwasnik scores a penalty and Duruz is sent off for New Zealand and they are down to 9 men. Great for all you Mariners win betters as they are home...I will have to settle for the saver win on the Draw/Mariners which is kewl cos I didn;t really want to bet...So for all you guys who had a leap of faith in the Mariners scoring well done...Probably a bit lucky by the sounds of it, but a goals a goal and they ain't gonna take it off you. Hopefully you guys on the Unders don't get hammered because the Knights are down to 9 players for last 10 minutes or so :loon

Bout fricken time' date=' come on CCM, you were one of my favorites to make the finals at the start of the season, dead set cert, beat the bloody Knights and win me some $$$$[/quote'] Your home Miguel and Knights can't score with 11 players so how are they gonna score with 9? lol

It happened!!!!!!! too bad u missed ur HT/FT Beej... u have HT' date='Draw/FT,Away right?[/quote'] Yeh but ok for me cos I didn't lose and only an interest bet, got the Draw/Mariners saver which makes a tiny profit cos paying $5-50 and happy for you guys to win that took the win bet on the Mariners, cos I wasn't sure. So if I can get my money back and you guys have a win, then kewl with me :drums I wanted to take the Unders bet but Centrebet didn't have the option and didn't have time today to check anywhere else.

wow...started as a boring game..then got to live end the end.... cleared all my bets..nice.. thanks for the info and stats, it helps a lot
Good stuff Dark, the Under 2.5 was an absolute moral when you think about it really wasn't it? that's 6 games for the Mariners and 6 games Under 2.5.

If the Mariners can score a goal they should win, cos New Zealand never really look like scoring, so if you think Central Coast can score then back them for the win, if not then back them for the draw. This match screams no bet for me but I am inclined to agree with Miguel’s suggestions if you prefer to have a bet. The Draw/Draw $4-75 or Draw/Mariners $5-50 look good well options to me
Great tipping Beejay, turned out pretty much as you tipped it would. Your getting a bit of a reputation lately with your great tipping and in depth stats during the week. Keep up the good stuff! :cheers

New Zealand vs Central Coast Another Thursday night kick off in New Zealand and i have to admit i fancy Central Coast here as they slowly but surely coming back into form. New Zealand seem to be going the other way at the moment after a handy start they have fell away shockingly conceding 9 goals in their past 3 without even scoring themselves. Central Coast's famous goal drought ended last week and they have taken desperate measures this week to keep the goals coming by signing high flyer Damien Mori who can kick goals in his sleep. This is a signifficant signing and if last seasons top scorer Stewart Petrie can start finding the goals again I believe Central Coast can once again start their push up the table and into the top 4 where they should be. All this talk about a goal drought with Central Coast has overshadowed the fact New Zealand are just as bad, they have only scored 1 goal themselves this year and they are struggling defensively too. Central Coast boast a fantastic defensive record. CCM goalkeeper Danny Vukovic has been in great form so far this year, as has Jamie McMaster and of course Tony Vidmar. Both sides are set to name pretty much full strength line ups as there are no major injury worries, infact New Zealand are keeping the same team as last week. Central Coast miss Matt Carbon & Damien Brown but bring in Mile Jedinak & Damian Mori, which works in their favour easily. I think Central Coast will win this and should win it comfortably, its just whether or not they can convert their chances into goals which they have failed to do so far this year and with the inclusion of Mori i think they will be able to. Pick Central Coast to WIN at $2.45 (7/10) _______________________________________________
Ads you might need to change your name to Nostradamus cos you are on fire :notworthy That is 4 great tips in a row after your top 3 efforts last week. I don't like backing teams to win when they struggle to score goals, so didn't back them, thought they were always a chance to win, but prefer to wait until they find their goal scoring touch again...Plenty of games to bet on. Great tipping tho!!! people following the A League will be well infront following your tips, might sart following them myself :dude