Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays

GaF

Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays  

1. 1.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays Nice one mate - we are surely qualified for the top 9 arent we? Joe, pull your finger out :tongue2 and we could have 4 PL's in the final 9 playing for the WSOP Main Event :loon :loon

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays

Nice one mate - we are surely qualified for the top 9 arent we? Joe, pull your finger out :tongue2 and we could have 4 PL's in the final 9 playing for the WSOP Main Event :loon :loon
WOW :eek :eek ... this is goooood :eek :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Who's the fourth? I see you, the croc and Burnley Joe in the top 9. Is one of the others a PLer too?
ukcat45 is a pl member now,also yourself and trnmf could get into top nine so could possibly be 6 from 9,now that would be excellent

ukcat45 is a pl member now' date='also yourself and trnmf could get into top nine so could possibly be 6 from 9,now that would be excellent[/quote'] Thanks. :ok I have some work to do, especially as there are a couple more I'll have to miss. Though if I'm in the running after the next couple of weeks I might do some rearranging of my social life ...

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays It was a good un on Tuesday, that damn Matrix never believed my 8 3 bluff :cry Oi Mr Matrix, next time I represent Aces lay your middle pair down please :) On a side note I was dealt Aces 9 times during the tourney, made placing high a lot easier I guess :drums

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays Mob Enamel Label Badges Up For Grabs As those of you playing in the Mob Forum League will know the winner of the Leaderboard receives a Full Tilt Poker Table and a Hendon Mob gold lapel badge. We are now able to show you the artwork for this coveted solid gold badge. We also have a number of very desirable premium quality, hard enamel hand polished Mob lapel pins. There will be a number of ways to get your hands on one the first is by playing in the league event on Tuesday January 16th. Every player who takes part in this $10 NLH League event can have one with the Mob's compliments. League Details Found Here: http://www.thehendonmob.com/pokerleague2 badges.png Badges are 30mmx15mm To claim your badge simply e-mail your finishing position in the tournament on 16th January together with your postal address to [email protected]

To claim your badge simply e-mail your finishing position in the tournament on 16th January together with your postal address to >[email protected]
DOnt forget your email people ;-) 99 Entrants tonight - well up on where we were!!! Fortunately just below the 100 mark though, so only top 20 get points and winner gets 20 points - good news for those of us already in the top 9 :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Hendon Mob League on Tuesdays I haven't scored in this for a while now :sad

Today' date=' Tuesday February 13th, is our Mob Forum League Valentines special, every player taking part will get a Hendon Mob badge and all finalists (top 9 players) will get a Full Tilt Teddy Bear. Sign up now... Click on 'Tournaments' and then 'Private'. It is at 3pm ET - 8pm London time. Sign Up now to avoid disappointment... badges.pngOI-BEARe.jpg See you On Tilt... icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gificon_cool.gif