**Titan Freeroll and League Series**

staffy

**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

Sorry Avongirl' date='I should have made it clearer, the guy who phoned me with the bonus said I'd been chosen at random for it.It did come in handy though as the site won't let me use a card and I still have'nt got round to setting up Netteller.[/quote'] try deposit via neteller, make the deposit too big for your funds in your account and they refuse it, a screen pops up offering you a phone call and a deposit bonus! neteller still fckin me about and they wont return funds to my card so i aint gonna play these Gl all:ok

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 names registered I don't recognise :unsure
Well if they're not PL'rs they wont be getting any extra value (and if it's gatecrashers who got the password last week - they're fools as their accounts will surely be banned again!!!)

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** My credit card's a Mastercard and I only have a £90 first-day limit on it. :eyes I'm losing a huge chunk of a gradual bonus (a little under $350 in the first deposit $500-for-$500 scheme) but I'm playing tonight (it's not like I play enough cash games to get the bonus cash/points anyhoo. Never have, never will...apart from that one time at VCPoker a couple of years ago where I really shouldn't have. :$). I have pending bonus dollars to the tune of $168.31. Woo-bloody-hoo. :zzz

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Thanks for the offers of help and advice. :ok Because of the thing with the locked account last week I didn't really want to deposit anyway until I was sure all OK, and Titan never came back about it. I chased up this morning, but no reply. I did spot the thing about account transfers but Run's only got a couple of $ in his, and anyway there looked to be various rules about playing at the same table/tourney and I didn't want it to get messy. Joe, I've never played cash tables so it never occurred to me to try to double my money on there. Perhaps I should give it a go for next week. Might try another freeroll first! Good luck tonight all, I'll be railing (again :eyes ) Edit: :\ no chat if not at the table.

Out in 21st - not quite sure what happened to me in the last 30 mins or so - but whatever Jaded has - I think it's infectious :loon :loon
I was on the bb when you got knocked out ............... then the tables merged and i got put in the BB again and had no choice but to go all-in :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Oh dear. I appear to have gone out stone last. Typical ofmy recent luck.....
Sorry about that spur....i was afraid you had Kings or aces as you were so agressive.I manage to finish 5th and enjoyed very much to play with you all,very good game :clap . Congrats therivers,well played:clap :clap :clap

I've never played cash tables so it never occurred to me to try to double my money on there. Perhaps I should give it a go for next week. Might try another freeroll first!
Another couple of goes at the freeroll and no luck, so hit the cash tables for the first time ever tonight with my $1. 14c up after 1st hand. After one round of blinds I was back to $1.10 so made a quick exit before I lost any more. So I'm in for the marathon :nana (and my balance is back to nil!)