apat live tourney birmingham

teaulc

Re: apat live tourney birmingham Im gonna have to give my seat up:wall Got a promotion at work, and started on friday, but now ive been told that apart from my pre planned leave, i cant have any more days off unless its a family emergency until the end of my training period which is the end of november :@ Whats the point of aiming high, working your way up the career ladder and losing all the fun in life? all for a few extra grand a year? :unsure Before i get the usual suspects sayin things like, you do nowt, always off sick and just go to work on the monday morning, ive started to nuckle down, aint had sick for 4 months now lol and i think that i may make day two of the tournament, therefore may not get back to Newcastle before 9am on the monday morning....if i didnt think this, then theres no point in even entering is there? Good Luck to all who play, bring home the medals for PL!:ok

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: apat live tourney birmingham

FFS Morls, you can sleep at work! :eyes ;)
LMAO i wish i could go back to my old job, im now a coach for the customer contact employees....i take on the difficult callers that the staff cant take.. i have man flu, a new job which is truely awful (explaining why we have sent letters to someones recently deceased husband, or why the surgeon took off the wrong testicle:wall ) and now they wont gimme a feckin half day off!!!

Mate, if you ever need any advise drop me a line I work for Amicus the Union as a Negotiation Officer!!!!! And as you know i`m very diplomatic!!!!!!! i`ll piss em off
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Makes me laugh Joe everytime you tell me you are a negotiation officer :D Morls just go and play and see how it pans out if you go deep get a double to stand in for you - like jonny vegas or someone

Re: apat live tourney birmingham Ive just sent my email to Des regarding my seat Work are being pains in the arses cos of the "business needs" and i cant make it, i thought about it long and hard as Avon and Runa offered me help in getting back earlier with them, which would have been great but i may still have had some probs So......Good Luck all who are playing, enjoy it and bring home some success for us all! Everyone who has tried to help, thanks again,

Re: apat live tourney birmingham Hi all, this is Danarama and thought i'd let you know i've just had an email from APAT offering me a seat so i'm now in! At least that means i haven't got to sit there and watch Alex play and lose all my money to you lot in side games! :clap :clap :clap :clap See you there......

Sorry you are not able to join the APAT party Morl. Was looking forward to sharing a few beers with you. Moneyivey
Aye mate im gutted, but ive had a lot of time off this year, so cant really complain when they say no once in a while, ive whinged for 2 days now and it never worked haha Still, theres four more to play, plenty of PL meets and surely other live games where we can play cards, get hammered and have a laugh Good luck mate:ok

im sure you dont need to worry about that Alan :lol
well you may be peed off at the mo graham,but i am feeling real good for this tourney and looking forward to it immensely,would like to know how much my 1st prize is gonna be and to make you proud of me kemo sabay:dude :dude :dude :dude

well you may be peed off at the mo graham' date='but i am feeling real good for this tourney and looking forward to it immensely,would like to know how much my 1st prize is gonna be and to make you proud of me kemo sabay:dude :dude :dude :dude[/quote'] You can do it mate! Play your game and all in with J2! Remember!! YOUR A WINNER!