** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

The Tipsters System

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Tipsters System I do hope you won't mind this, Pinhofap; I would have asked you first if I could! But, just in case it's helpful to anyone ... Eau Good 2.10 Ayr 1 Kunte Kinteh 2.10 Ayr 1 Eager Igor 2.10 Ayr 1 Tedsdale Mac 2.20 Pon 1 Swiss Act 2.30 Yar 1 Wheels In Motion 2.40 Ayr 1 Big Player 3.05 Yar 1 The Illies 3.05 Yar 3 Glorious Prince 3.05 Yar 1 Our Little Secret 3.15 Ayr 2 Divine Spirit 3.15 Ayr 1 Disco Queen 3.35 Yar 1 Fath And Furiouth 3.35 Yar 1 Sanchi 3.45 Ayr 3 Baan 3.45 Ayr 1 Felicitous 4.00 Pon 2 Passion Fruit 4.00 Pon 1 Desert Storm 4.10 Yar 1 Rehearsed 4.10 Yar 2 Dance A Daydream 4.10 Yar 1 Writ 4.20 Ayr 1 Ballyhurry 4.20 Ayr 1 Ebtikaar 4.30 Pon 3 Liberman 4.30 Pon 1 Som Tala 4.30 Pon 2 Rationale 4.40 Yar 1 Samurai Way 5.00 Pon 2 Mobaasher 5.00 Pon 1 Spell Casting 5.00 Pon 1 Averticus 5.10 Yar 1 Flying Bantam 5.20 Ayr 1 Dispol Katie 5.20 Ayr 1 H Harrison 5.20 Ayr 1 Peruvian Style 5.40 Yar 1 Forces Sweetheart 5.40 Yar 1 Good luck today! ... :)

Re: The Tipsters System Thanks Maria, I think today will be an interesting day for the favourites as the weather is truely awful (in the Midlands). I know lots of horses run better to differing "goings" but I expect the tipsters cannot take the weather into account given the amount of time to get their predictions printed. Anyway, was a just a thought I had.

Re: The Tipsters System

Thanks Maria! I just got home from court, I was a witness today, nothing fancy, but I got off a plane yesterday at 2 AM and didn't have time to post this. I'll update yesterday's results and post today's with 110% of SP.
At the end of the day I can post the actual prices a minute before off if you like mate?

Re: The Tipsters System Hi Pinho, can I ask a simple question that may seem a little stupid? How do you assign the number of points to each horse? Is it one point per tip? Or different point policy, because whenever I look at tips on the racing post page, there are usually at least four tips for a heavily fancied horse.

Re: The Tipsters System From what I see real results were a bit better than 110% SP, because you got lower prices on the horses that won. Today I have a hurricane warning where I live, Hurricane Gordon is passing here in the Azores Islands in 4 hours, so I don't know if I will be able to post selections for tomorrow!!! I hope you will excuse me for this... Take a look at what's coming: http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t2/avn-l.jpg I hope my roof is standing tomorrow, I know I will be out of electricity tomorrow, it happens all the time here...