TONIGHT 9PM: Change in focus game

slapdash

Just in case anybody missed GaF's announcement in the daily thread, he's changed tonight's focus game to a $1 private MTT on Prima, starting at 9pm. Only 8 in so far. Hope you don't mind me posting this, GaF, but I thought some people might have decided not to play, but hadn't noticed it had changed.

Have made it a $1 buy in
Table Name:PuntersLoungeFocusGame
Table Password:focus
Table Type:Multi Table Tournament
Game:Texas Holdem
Limit: No Limit
Maximum number of players:200
Date and Time for Tournament17 Aug 2006 - 21:00 BST
Prizes:Cash

Re: TONIGHT 9PM: Change in focus game

Thats why I am the Policeman :loon
LMAO - we can sleep easy at night knowing you're out there mate ;) To be honest - no need to do anything tonight except enter - because it's only PL I will include everyone who is in :ok

Re: TONIGHT 9PM: Change in focus game what a great idea this was Gaf? won it and on top of the victory it was against the great one himself :notworthy very aggressive heads up - only saw one RIVER card and that was when i finally got him to go all in. good game and good crack gaf, gaz, rippy and his wife :wall see you sunday - going to have a 48 hour drinking session with me $10 winnings!!! :beer :puke

Re: TONIGHT 9PM: Change in focus game Yeah - well done Elm - nice comeback :sad You kept coming over the top of me all in, and I just couldn't muster up a call - had 2nd pair a few times and nearly called, but never quite had a hand I wanted to decide the tourney on :sad