Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament For anyone not sure, these are the relevant bits from the first post. We have decided to keep the same knockout formula as before, It will be ONE game but with 5000 chips and usual blind structure (GaF and I have just had a test run and played 1 game which took just over an hour :loon ). A draw will be made and it will be up to the individuals to arrange a time to play their match, we will be under some sort of deadline as Betfred cannot give us the tables forever, I believe that once a match starts then another empty table automatically opens Rather than just have the prestige of PUNTERS LOUNGE HEADS UP CHAMPION we are also going to have a prize fund of £300 donated by Slapdash!! We will then look to start the HU tournament on the 21st August :hope Draw is tomorrow, I believe, so that means we'll likely have from 21st - 27th to arrange games.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament No funds in pokerstars at the moment , haven signed up for it !!!:loon:loon:loon will see which ones i can play in the upcoming weeks .

will do mate' date=' if you fancy a game during the focus game tonight ill play ya then? that way i can take my aggression out on you and keep calm on the focus game hehe[/quote']

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament No mate . This is for practise at the moment . :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Wait for the fixtures to be out first . btw , good heads up Damo . Must have got u pretty mad with my Q2 re-raise

the tourny isnt till 2moro' date=' i just registered now to get my place?[/quote']

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament gg nah not really had been doing similar :) just got caught at the end - had A10 for 2 pair vs ur trips Damo

No mate . This is for practise at the moment . :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Wait for the fixtures to be out first . btw , good heads up Damo . Must have got u pretty mad with my Q2 re-raise

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Heh. Just re-read the first page. Thanks for the welcome.
:welcome Sull - thanks for your understanding :ok Stick around, contribute and join in, and I'm sure you'll be welcome at the next one :ok